Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bren Foster out!
Topic Started: Feb 15 2012, 08:50 AM (8,452 Views)
SlyestFox
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 15 2012, 09:44 AM
With Bren out, I hope they can afford to pay Nadia now. Bren is a good actor but he wasn't utilized properly.
They've brought on so many people and more are coming, I doubt this frees up much money. Frankly they needed a firing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I can't I'm sorry to see him go. His character was just useless. They should have never brought him back in the first place.

Now if a few others would go- that are not needed- Daniel, Melame, and few useless vets.

Keith
Member Avatar

Well, he was pointless. Am curious what will happen to the spa.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Feb 15 2012, 09:48 AM
I thought he was blackmailing EJ. ???? Didn't a recent spoiler says he was brought to town by someone for a bigger cause? I guess his exit will be fast. So will he leaving Salem or get jailed for another crime?
Well there was that rumored murder mystery....

Thomson
Member Avatar

Bringing him on as Vivian's son (?) and a pimp, was a huge failure. I won't miss him.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

SlyestFox
I expect to hear news of his re-hiring by next week!

Seriously, what the hell was the point of this guy? I kept waiting for his relevance to make itself known but.... nope.
There are spoilers for next week saying he is part of some bigger scheme.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I'm guessing that he either gets murdered and we get a murder mystery. Or he is reaaly a Ian's son and is up to no good. He will probably go to jail/ flee the country.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Like is usually the case with DAYS, the show has wasted a great actor. I hope he pops up on a show I watch soon.

Ariella
Member Avatar

Buh-Bye Quinn! I can't say I'm sad to see him go. There was simply no point to him. If they had turned him into a full on villain instead of having him run a spa I think he would have worked out. I do wonder if he we'll be one of the speculated serial killer's first victims. Maybe the serial killer visited the pervy spa and Quinn touched him/her in an inappropriate place.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Quote:

great actor
his scenes with taylor were Emmy worthy. :lol:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Twilightsucks
Feb 15 2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:

great actor
his scenes with taylor were Emmy worthy. :lol:
Lol, i actually thought you were serious for a minute!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Maybe BF was let go and Quinn has been recasted

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I think Bren is a good actor and did very well with Sorel and Chappell. However, once they were let go his character was not needed. I am glad Days is cutting some dead weight.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Feb 15 2012, 10:10 AM
Maybe BF was let go and Quinn has been recasted
Hope not! Quinn is unnecessary and I personally won't forget his part in making Chloe a prostitute.

taylore
Member Avatar

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! why :scared: ,who's going to follow Melanie around now, i just don't want Dr mchottie to fall for her.
Edited by taylore, Feb 15 2012, 10:29 AM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 15 2012, 09:52 AM
Dreamer
I thought he was blackmailing EJ. ???? Didn't a recent spoiler says he was brought to town by someone for a bigger cause? I guess his exit will be fast. So will he leaving Salem or get jailed for another crime?
Well there was that rumored murder mystery....
Maybe one of the victims. Not sad seeing the character go.

CynthiaHaskins1

Now i am just hoping that the show get rid of the character we really want gone like daniel and melanie.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I'm not surprised at all. The character of Quinn was all over the place. There was never a clear vision or path for him.

BF was brought back, I think, as a hedge against James Scott leaving. The talks regarding James' contract broke down and it looked grim. The show still needed a man in that age group and one that could possibly be a villain. But James re-signed and Quinn became superfluous. BF was not disliked but the character was not setting the world on fire. He was an easy one to eliminate and pare down the bloated cast just a bit.

Glad to hear he got other work. Some actors are not so lucky.
Edited by pspcindy, Feb 15 2012, 10:32 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The only point of bringing him back was to have an expendable bad guy available. It never really made sense to me as to why they bothered keeping him anyway. I never liked him, I never found him attractive either, nice bod, but nothing else IMHO.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I won't be sad to see Quinn go. He was unnecessary from his first introduction and I could never understand why they would let him go, and then rehire him. He's a pointless, useless character.

It makes me wonder if he was let go because they had planned to bring Chloe back for him to give him a story, and with Nadia saying no, they really had no use for him. If so, I'm glad. I don't want Quinn and Chloe ever revisited.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply