Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bren Foster out!
Topic Started: Feb 15 2012, 08:50 AM (8,429 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Sindacco
Feb 18 2012, 12:51 AM
JamesScott_19
Feb 18 2012, 12:20 AM
Sindacco
Feb 17 2012, 12:16 PM
JamesScott_19
Feb 17 2012, 11:58 AM
Who did'nt see this coming? I have to laugh at the extremely busy part, seriously? :eyeroll:
Why? It's no secret Bren is busy with other stuff. Even when he was still on DAYS he was doing other projects.He trains people at his material arts club and he shot some action film with Seagal this winter. I think Bren is in a better position than many other actors that are fired from soaps. He can always get parts in action movies and even if he doesn't get any he still has his material arts work.
I know about the actor being busy, I just don't feel why he needed to add that in the interview.
What interview?
Not the interview, I apologize the tweet about him being busy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crazy4sc

JamesScott_19
Feb 18 2012, 01:02 AM
Sindacco
Feb 18 2012, 12:51 AM
JamesScott_19
Feb 18 2012, 12:20 AM
Sindacco
Feb 17 2012, 12:16 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I know about the actor being busy, I just don't feel why he needed to add that in the interview.
What interview?
Not the interview, I apologize the tweet about him being busy.
Maybe because he ws asked. I know if a favorite of mine on this show was let go & i tweeded him to ask if he was let go ,i would ask if there was other stuff comming up i would see him on. besides i think there was a article out about the time of the emmies in Las vegas where he was talking about things he was doing.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

We're getting THE HUNK back... who cares? I just need tatoo veiw-age and a few pushups.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I liked him and really liked the direction he was going with DH was the Head Writer. I don't think these writers really knew what to do with him. I think he'll land on his feet and be just fine......

countess_cutlass
Member Avatar

And yet Melanie, Gabi, Dr. Tan Hands and Chad Dimera stay on?!?!?!

I mean, I'm glad they are cutting some of the dead weight from the cast, but Quinn would not have been my first choice of cast members to let go.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

countess_cutlass
Feb 20 2012, 09:07 PM
And yet Melanie, Gabi, Dr. Tan Hands and Chad Dimera stay on?!?!?!

I hope that these characters are the next ones out the door!

King
Member Avatar

Oh thank GOD!!

The character was a snore!
Edited by King, Feb 21 2012, 02:10 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply