Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 16 2012, 02:21 AM (2,944 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

It will premiere this Sunday. Please discuss the show here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

bumping this for tonite.

Alin89
Member Avatar

it was a great premiere! i like the celebrities so far. they made good choices.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Decided to watch it this season since I caught it from the start. I enjoyed the episode. Totally felt ripped off for the women esp since the men won because of 1 donation. 300,000 from one friend - wow, it must be good to have friends with that much cash.

Kenny
Member Avatar

bstreis
Feb 21 2012, 03:08 PM
Decided to watch it this season since I caught it from the start. I enjoyed the episode. Totally felt ripped off for the women esp since the men won because of 1 donation. 300,000 from one friend - wow, it must be good to have friends with that much cash.
The women were totally ripped off. If it weren't for that one donation from Paul's friend, the guys would've only brought in about $60,000 -- less than half of what the women brought in. Then again, the men probably held back because they knew that one donation probably won them the challenge -- otherwise they would've tried harder to bring in more individually.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Lisa Lampanelli vs. Victoria Gotti was glorious tonight.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Kenny
Feb 26 2012, 11:41 PM
Lisa Lampanelli vs. Victoria Gotti was glorious tonight.

I watched the rerun episode and I assume the new episode tonight and I LOVED watching Lisa vs. Victoria.

Gotti got on my last nerve and glad she was sent home, and she looks a hot damn mess as well.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm happy Gotti left. She just wasn't a team player. Dee synder's finger was so disgusting. I just love this show.

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe Gotti left so early.

I guess those rumors about the huge Teresa/Victoria fight were false!

King
Member Avatar

I hate this Dayana girl. The faces she made while Lisa was talking/crying were so childish.

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Feb 28 2012, 12:57 AM
I hate this Dayana girl. The faces she made while Lisa was talking/crying were so childish.
OMG ME TOO.

Admittedly, I'm biased because Lisa's the only reason I'm watching this anyway, but she annoyed the hell out of me with her obnoxious smirks. I don't like that Patricia woman either. Actually, Lisa's pretty much the only one on the women's team I like, LoL.

I love George Takei (NOT a Trekkie, though), but I have a feeling he'll be the first one cut from the men's team when they lose.

A man is totally going to win this season, IMO.

Alin89
Member Avatar

im so happy the ladies finally win one. im k with george being gone he was weak. i felt so bad for dee. lou is starting to annoy the crap out of me.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I swear that Donald Trump is such an A-hole, haha. I thought the women had a better pitch until it got to the Q&A part and they didn't seen to have many answers. Of course we only saw the edited versions so there's no telling how much stuff they really knew or how many questions they answered well.

Next week's preview looked like lots of fun. I love it when people are taken to their breaking points and snap on this show. It'll be fun to see Lou as product manager...he's been so annoying all season long and they boys are ready to ship him off, lol.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i loved the latest show. im happy the boys finally won one. I was so happy for Lou. I hate Aubry.

King
Member Avatar

I hate Aubrey! Honestly, I hate them all! LOL!

Except Paul.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

King
Mar 20 2012, 10:46 PM
I hate Aubrey! Honestly, I hate them all! LOL!

Except Paul.
Aubrey reminds me of an insecure high school girl - she always has to remind everyone how cool she is... "I have the most Twitter followers, I'm in the cool van, I'm so awesome..." - it's like SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

I really like Arsenio, and I think Clay's great too, I think he could make it to the end!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i loved how clay finally said something.

Cupcake06

I wish someone would shut Aubrey the hell up.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

God I hate that bitch Aubrey O'Day! So close to finally seeing her get fired, but of course... nope! Too good to be true!

Can she be any fuglier too? Ugh! Her face looks like it's ready to melt off! There's a reason she's single!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I actually like Aubrey. I'd probably think she was a bitch if I had to deal with her in real life, but on TV she's not so bad. I actually agree with pretty much everything she says.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply