Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 16 2012, 02:21 AM (2,843 Views)
bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

That Audrey chick drives me crazy. I wanted him to fire her just to shut her up. She's just so loud and obnoxious. I wonder if that's what people think when I'm around, haha. I'm pretty loud naturally.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I am rooting for Arsenio, Clay, Dee and Paul. I do like Penn as well, but found that he really does come across as rude at times.

And major LOL at Dee's comment last night - "someone text Don Jr.!" Hahahaha!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 26 2012, 12:11 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I am too! Arsenio, Clay, Dee and Paul! Probably Paul and Dee, moreso.

Aubrey is THE WORST! She and Lisa have spear-headed all of these challenges, and they keep losing...I mean, HELLO! It's not rocket science. It's funny that Aubrey's charity is for LGBT bullying because all she and Lisa DO is bully people! They can't even let anyone else talk.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

King
Mar 26 2012, 05:39 PM
Aubrey is THE WORST! She and Lisa have spear-headed all of these challenges, and they keep losing...I mean, HELLO! It's not rocket science. It's funny that Aubrey's charity is for LGBT bullying because all she and Lisa DO is bully people! They can't even let anyone else talk.
My mom calls me during the commercial breaks, lol, and she said the exact same thing about the bullying thing!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Aubrey is a bitch, but she adds needed drama to the show. She used to be pretty.

Posted Image

Alin89
Member Avatar

she did use to be pretty

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 27 2012, 01:47 AM
Aubrey is a bitch, but she adds needed drama to the show. She used to be pretty.

Posted Image
Emphasis on the "used". I saw older pictures of her before, and she definitely was a pretty girl. Now she looks hideous! She reminds me of an uglier version of Rachel Reilly! :puke:

Posted Image
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 27 2012, 02:52 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I cannot believe the two pictures are both Aubrey? WOW!

While I think she is a Grade A cunt...I do like her...and I think she should not have been fired in the last episode for sure. She does have some good ideas and she is cut throat when she needs to be.

Lisa is BY FAR my favorite on the girls team though.

Clay was good in his task, but he annoys the fuck outta me. Arsenio is great, haha, love him. Same goes for Lou, he is just a funny teddy bear type.

I hope Penn is fired soon..he skeeves me out.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 27 2012, 11:47 AM.

bstreis
Member Avatar

Wow that's a big difference with before and after. She looked far better before.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think aubery needed to be fired. it was her fucken idea that made her lose. next week looks intersting.

Cupcake06

I've never been able to stand Aubrey. And she's gotten worse over the years...and worse looking.

But I agree with Angie that she adds drama that is needed, along with Lisa. I'll just enjoy rooting against her. Ideally she will end up in the final only to lose to an underdog.

Cupcake06

Oh, and I love Ivanka :wub:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

LOL on Alison Sweeney being in this episode! I always found it strange that she never found herself on the show - it just seems like something she would want to do! :P

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Alison Sweeney pimping herself on ANOTHER NBC show. What else is NEW!?! :puke: :puke: :flipoff:

Suprised Aubrey wasn't eliminated in the 1st challenge & the 2nd could've gone either way w/ Dee & Lou. I wanted Lou eliminated myself

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Yeah, Aubrey should've been fired on the 1st task. Teresa was dumb for not bringing her back! And I also thought Lou should have been eliminated on the second task. I loved Dee, was super bummed to see him go! :(

Alin89
Member Avatar

aubry most definetly should have been fired from the first task. also the last task Lou needed to be fired. im getting sick of him. I was so happy Arsenio put that bitch aubry in her place. Im getting sick of lisa too.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I don't understand NBCs hard-on for Ali Sweeny. She's just everywhere. Blech.

That Aubry sure adds to the drama but I'll be fine when she's finally gone, so so so annoying. Sad to see Dee go. Would have preferred it to be Lou but knew Dee was a goner when the main complaint was the box thing. Same thing happened to Patricia with the signage last week.

DaveBedford

Can't wait for the Lisa/Diane confrontation next week. I'm a huge fan Lisa & I might be the only one who is or i might be wrong.

DaveBedford

bstreis
Apr 2 2012, 12:30 PM
I don't understand NBCs hard-on for Ali Sweeny. She's just everywhere. Blech.

That Aubry sure adds to the drama but I'll be fine when she's finally gone, so so so annoying. Sad to see Dee go. Would have preferred it to be Lou but knew Dee was a goner when the main complaint was the box thing. Same thing happened to Patricia with the signage last week.
Aubrey IS gone actually. She just took herself & walked right out the door :applause:

Alin89
Member Avatar

she might come back next week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply