Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celebrity Apprentice Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 16 2012, 02:21 AM (2,998 Views)
bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Kenny
May 6 2012, 10:34 PM
What a crock of shit. Lisa Lampanelli fired... seriously?!

It should've been Arsenio.
There's still one more firing before the finale 2, and I'm thinking it'll be Arsenio. I dunno if I'm rooting for anyone this season, it's been more about watching people rag on each other and the drama between contestants. Task results haven't been that great and there just aren't any rootable contestants left for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Before the show even started, I read online somewhere that Clay and Arsenio are the final 2. It looks like it was probably correct.

Lisa has done a lot this season, she probably should have made it to the end. She was so bitchy and emotional though.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I'm not a big Aubry fan, she's annoying as hell but she does contribute a lot. I'm surprised she didn't make it to the final 2. I knew Clay would make it, Trump seems to really like him and the day he fired Penn over Clay sealed the deal for me. I think Clay/Arsenio have pretty much skated through and as obnoxious as Lisa/Aubry were one of them, if not both, should have made it to the final two.

King
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 7 2012, 02:48 AM
King
May 7 2012, 01:54 AM
She (and Aubrey) have not been NEARLY as good as they think they have been. They lost like...every task!
See, I don't think it should matter that they lost their task(s) because at least they did something. Even if some of their ideas were bad, at least there was a creative process there. You shouldn't punish creativity and then let people who sit back and do nothing slide by like Arsenio has done.
Arsenio is a shmoozer. He seems like a charmer. So, he probably has a lot of people under his spell in that sense.

I don't think Aubrey impressed John or Marley... at ALL.

PS I fucking hate John Rich. What a cocky prickhole.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think trump made the right decision in firing lisa. i wouldnt mind clay winning. i really despise aubrey. she doesnt deserve to be in the finals. i betcha dayanna was happy lisa was fired. Teressa was annoying the crap out of me. i was feeling so bad for aresino.
Edited by Alin89, May 11 2012, 09:59 PM.

Cupcake06

LOL @ Lisa's ass getting fired. She loved to go on and on about how great she was, but I never saw it. Of the two women, Aubrey should make it further than Lisa, so that's good. But I don't think she should win because she has alot to work on. If she does that, she could be pretty successful one day and taken seriously rather than a egotistical bitch with some good ideas.

Having said that, none of the final four really stand out for me.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Well, now that Aubrey's gone I don't really care who wins. I doubt I'll even watch the finale.

LoL @ Clay and Arsenio as the final two. What a joke.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm watching the DH finale. This season of Celeb Apprentice was kind of a let down.

King
Member Avatar

Aubrey and Lisa getting fired back to back was GLORIOSITY!

Alin89
Member Avatar

I was so happy to see aubrey fired. I just want aresino to win. I don't like Clay that much. I like Aresino's team. Adam really screwed him over with the magic Johnson filming. if u didnt knoe wat the fuck u were doing then dont do it. I felt so bad for poor debbie.

Kenny
Member Avatar

What a boring finale. Barely any Lisa or Aubrey, two finalists I don't care anything about and quite possibly the lamest winner of any reality show ever.

Until next year!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Arsenio winning is bullshit. The amount he raised in the final task is embarrassing compared to other seasons.

Clay was better all around and raised almost 3 times more than Arsenio in the last task.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Lol at Ali Sweeney being at the finale. Who wants to bet she's going to compete next season?

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

I never watched this show until this season, but I quit when George Takei was voted off. I was really rooting for him.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think the right person won. No offense to clay but u have to understand that aresino won all his tasks as project manager. I was surpised that i didnt see cheryl and micheal. i thought they were boring anyways.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I just caught with watch the season finale' and I really loved it. I like how the eliminated contestants were able to vent about Lisa and Aubrey. I could not get over how Aubrey continued to push herself forward and try and take the spot light off Clay and I am sure she has a problem because she needs to be the centre of attention always. I did not mind who won because I liked both Arsenio and Clay. I thought Arsenio had the better add for his charity which probably got him over the line to be named the Celebrity Apprentice. I do believe the right two were in the final. I like how Lisa could take it when having criticism levelled at her. I do not think Celebrity Apprentice did Aubrey any favours at all. Until I had watched the show I had never heard of her and now it is over I hope I never do again.

Cupcake06

I'm just so thankful the finale wasn't three hours. I hope he never does that again.

I wanted Arsenio to win over Clay, so yeah to that.

I'll give Aubrey this, she sounded better vocally than I remember.

Oh, and Dayanna looked friggin amazing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply