Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Abigail Threatens Austin & Carrie's Marriage; 2/28/12 issue
Topic Started: Feb 16 2012, 07:09 PM (3,086 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Carrie and Austin resolve to heal their marriage and make plans for a romantic getaway weekend. "Austin wants to get Carrie out of town so that Abigail can cool off a little bit," shares Patrick muldoon.

Austin meets with Abigail at his office and apologizes for huring her, stressing that he's in love with his wife. "Abigail is really disappointed," notes Kate Mansi. "The fact that he is apologizing for hurting her makes Abigail push all the harder to hold onto him."

A crafty Abby suggests that he come clean with Carrie about sleeping with her and offers to be there when he does. "Abigail is desperately trying to hold onto something so that she and Austin can still have some intimacy together," explains Mansi.

The tension mounts when Carrie pays Austin a surprise visit. "Austin gets very nervous that Abigail is going to reveal what he thinks is the truth," Mansi discloses. "This is a really defining moment for Abigail, because the innocence here is really lost. I don't want to say that she's blackmailing Austin, but Abigail is aware that if Carrie finds out they were together, it would crush Austin." Austin hurries Carrie out of the office.

At the Horton Square, Abigial spies Austin and Carrie enjoying lunch. She runs into Quinn and flirts with him, thinking that it will make Austin jealous. "Abigail is essentially family to Austin, " voices Muldoon. "He has developed a close friendship with her, so he doesn't want to see Abigail hurt."

In a private moment, Austin warns Abigail to steer clear of Quinn, particulary because of his shady background. Abigail responds that, as long as Austin remains married to Carrie, she'll do what she pleases.

Muldoon sighs, "It's an absolute nightmare for Austin."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

Angie, there is a small mistake in the title of the post. It's Abigail.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Feb 16 2012, 07:09 PM
At the Horton Square, Abigial spies Austin and Carrie enjoying lunch. She runs into Quinn and flirts with him, thinking that it will make Austin jealous.
Ick. I'm glad I already know Quinn is not long for this Salem-earth.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Poor Abigail. It's interesting though that they use a common device on guys to show that they are really jealous by showing their protective nature to reinforce Abby's belief, when really Austin is just protective of her because he sees her as family.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

So this spoiler Feb 21st Austin and Carrie reach an agreement about their relationship goes with this article and them going on a romantic getaway and then the following wk they attempt their getaway?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Aldo
Feb 16 2012, 07:13 PM
Angie, there is a small mistake in the title of the post. It's Abigail.
LOL, I just noticed that.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 16 2012, 07:09 PM
Carrie and Austin resolve to heal their marriage and make plans for a romantic getaway weekend. "Austin wants to get Carrie out of town so that Abigail can cool off a little bit," shares Patrick muldoon.

Austin meets with Abigail at his office and apologizes for huring her, stressing that he's in love with his wife. "Abigail is really disappointed," notes Kate Mansi. "The fact that he is apologizing for hurting her makes Abigail push all the harder to hold onto him."

A crafty Abby suggests that he come clean with Carrie about sleeping with her and offers to be there when he does. "Abigail is desperately trying to hold onto something so that she and Austin can still have some intimacy together," explains Mansi.

The tension mounts when Carrie pays Austin a surprise visit. "Austin gets very nervous that Abigail is going to reveal what he thinks is the truth," Mansi discloses. "This is a really defining moment for Abigail, because the innocence here is really lost. I don't want to say that she's blackmailing Austin, but Abigail is aware that if Carrie finds out they were together, it would crush Austin." Austin hurries Carrie out of the office.

At the Horton Square, Abigial spies Austin and Carrie enjoying lunch. She runs into Quinn and flirts with him, thinking that it will make Austin jealous. "Abigail is essentially family to Austin, " voices Muldoon. "He has developed a close friendship with her, so he doesn't want to see Abigail hurt."

In a private moment, Austin warns Abigail to steer clear of Quinn, particulary because of his shady background. Abigail responds that, as long as Austin remains married to Carrie, she'll do what she pleases.

Muldoon sighs, "It's an absolute nightmare for Austin."
While I'm still scratching my head as to WHY Abigail went off the rails I'm actually enjoying this story. I liked how Abby made him squirm while threatening to talk about her 'problem' with Carrie. Soapy goodness. As long as Austin doesn't give in I'll be rooting this story.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Abby's so Cray Cray.....poor girl.....

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

This actually sounds good. Austin is dumb as a box of rocks and Abigail is using it to her advantage. She holds all the power here. I wonder when she'll blow the whistle.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

I'm betting soon Abi says something to Carrie and Carrie will believe he cause of the way Austin so quicky forgave her kissing Rafe and acting shady whenever they were around Abi, now bigger question is when will Austin realize her never slept with Abi...I mean he was fully dressed when she in her bra and panties

Lumi_are_true_love

Carrie will find out that Austin kissed Abby won't she and that hes the one that initiated the kiss first and he may confess that he thinks he slept with her too so I'm not sure Carrie is going to happy about the fact that Austin kissed Abby either for Austin hasn't told her that yet and hasn't told her about the part where he thinks he might he slept with her too.

For how is he going to explain it Carrie that he kissed Abby Willingly and the other stuff as well plus if Abby and Melanie work together to stop that from happening I see more problems coming for Austin and Carrie and Austin is also hiding the fact that he willingly kissed Abby so I'm no sure how Carrie will respond to that and hes still trying to push for this romantic getaway without telling Carrie he kissed Abby Willingly and that he has yet to tell her he did so something tells me that something is going to come up to put a damper on Austin and Carrie's romantic getaway attempt I don't know what yet but I'm sure something will which will cause them to get into another arguement over the fact that Austin kissed Abby Willingly and didn't tell Carrie and more and this will cause them to get into another argument over what Austin did when he wound up kissing Abby.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Feb 17 2012, 01:32 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I want him to tell Carrie let the chips fall where they may, really! I like that he's essential hesitant to hurt Crazy Abby but I think he's also protecting himself as well, it's not all noble but then again I could be wrong and he really is keeping silent under some misguided belief that he's protecting the daughter of a close friend, his brother's niece.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good stuff. I like them bringing Quinn into it too. It's about time he does something.

SaveDaysNow

I am so tired of all the CHEATING on this stupid show!!! This is not romance or love!

And Austin is actually just as bad (maybe even worse) than EJ in my book. Austin is lying to Carrie's face the sa.me way EJ has been lying to Nicole. Only difference is that EJ and Nicole were "on a break" during Beastsex. Austin --even though he actually didn't have sex with Abby--believes he did and is hiding that from his wife. Austin could've told Carrie right away but he didn't. That boy is pure STUPID.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

SaveDaysNow
Feb 17 2012, 01:40 AM
And Austin is actually just as bad (maybe even worse) than EJ in my book. Austin is lying to Carrie's face the sa.me way EJ has been lying to Nicole. Only difference is that EJ and Nicole were "on a break" during Beastsex. Austin --even though he actually didn't have sex with Abby--believes he did and is hiding that from his wife. Austin could've told Carrie right away but he didn't. That boy is pure STUPID.
Not that I'm condoning what Austin did, but Carrie wronged him in kissing Rafe. Nicole on the other hand did nothing to EJ, all she did is ask for a break, and rightfully so - he's hurt her constantly in the past. Not to mention he clearly didn't value her much... if Nicole was so special to him, I don't think he would have easily screwed her arch nemesis.

I'm just overall annoyed at the show though! It's cheating left and right, there's nothing compelling for me in all of that. If one person cheated fine, but at this point half of the town doesn't understand the concept of monogamy.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Im anxious to see how this plays next few wks. I went back last night and was reading tweets from CC, PM, GG that they tweeted back mid Dec and mid Jan which should start playing soon. One tweet CC said PM made he cry at work, GG was apologizing to Pat for what about to tape, CC mentioned scenes with Jack, Jennifer, Abi and that Kate Mansi had a couple big moments and then on Jan 12 mentioned emotional scenes with DH and someone tweeted her a vid of back when Austin had saved her from TY talking to her in hotel room and she told PM to watch it good prep to tomorrow scenes.

oryfan
Member Avatar

I'm loviny Aby/Kate Mansi. I don't feel bad for Austin at all. He's been here before. Tell your wife and Abby's parents. Stop trying to coddle and handle Abby so the truth about what you think happens doesn't come out. Do not run to her defense. She's already delsuional enough. If she wants to flirt with Quinn, let her. Personally, you should probably worry more about Quinn. :lol: He can't handle Abby. This isn't Chloe or Mel he's dealing with. I'm anxious to see how all this works out.
Edited by oryfan, Feb 17 2012, 01:26 PM.

jenesais

KM and PM are both doing great with this.

CarrieAustin06

LOL! This Austin was on a break stuff sounds like Rachel and Ross on Friends - "We were on a break!" LOL! Anyways, if you remember, last time this happened it was Kate that came to Carrie and Austin's rescue (exposed Sami fro drugging Austin 1996) and I think that either Billie or Lucas will be the person who blows Abby out of the water. Remember, things can get bad for Carrie and Austin, but their reunions are the sweetest of all reunions. Beside, Christie hasn't had a chance to punch anyone like that "punch heard round the world" at Carrie and Austin's first wedding in 1997, when she finally let Sami have it - big time! Can't wait for Carrie to lay into Abby! Yeah, baby!!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

The SL is playing out well, as TPTB are playing all all the beats on this one. There are numerous scenes to show Abby in her crazy-delusional state, but unfortunately, Austin and Abby are not main enough characters, that I care to root for. There is no investment here. Interested to see if CAFE will hookup and if Austin then turns to Abby. Without Abby or Carrie, Austin doesn't have much to do. I could see less of him, 3x per week is way too much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply