Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New casting call for "Elderly Lady"
Topic Started: Feb 17 2012, 12:41 PM (3,137 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Another new casting call:
Quote:

DAYS OF OUR LIVES (Spunky Elderly Lady)
Episodic
AFTRA

Casting Director: Days of Our Lives, U5/Extras Casting
Shoot/Call Date: On or about Friday, 3/2
Pay Rate: U/5

SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY NO LATER THAN MONDAY, 2/20.

[SPUNKY ELDERLY LADY]
70-80. Any ethnicity. This lady has a twinkle in her eye and a kick in her step. Flirts with one of the younger guys on our show. White hair is a plus. This role has lines.
Thanks to the Royal Princess for the tip! ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Maybe they need someone else to lose a cat?

Wouldn't it be awesome if they could score Betty White for this role? She's a fun old lady flirt.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

bstreis
Feb 17 2012, 01:29 PM

Wouldn't it be awesome if they could score Betty White for this role? She's a fun old lady flirt.
Doesn't she have that new prank show on NBC too?

Make it happen, Days!

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

she can hit on Stefano. :laugh:

lastDays
Member Avatar

"Flirts with the younger guys on our show"

Ick

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Ally
Feb 17 2012, 01:31 PM
bstreis
Feb 17 2012, 01:29 PM

Doesn't she have that new prank show on NBC too?

Make it happen, Days!
She does. I only saw the first episode and forget when it's suppose to be on. It's so funny watching old people playing pranks.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

I didnt read the younger man. Stefano is still younger than her. :laugh: Beatty White hitting on EJ. Now that would be hilarious.

MissLola
Member Avatar

A ONS forDr. Groper????

Ariella
Member Avatar

I would die laughing if they had a scene of Betty's character tricking EJ into hug and when he gets close she grabs his buns. I knew a old lady who used to pull that on men. I hope I'm that frisky when I get that age. LOL!
Edited by Ariella, Feb 17 2012, 02:26 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Betty White set the world on fire on B&B. She tore scenes up with Susan Flannery. I have never been a B&B fan. I can't get into the show at all, but I had to watch to see what Betty White was doing. Some of the best scenes I've ever seen on soaps. They were very serious scenes though. I would kill to have her on DAYS mixing it up with everyone in a fun manner. Betty White somehow is ratings gold too, for all demos. She has a great relationship with Sony so they could easily make this happen.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Betty was on "Days" back in 1988. NBC had her do a daytime contest, "Where's Betty White", where viewers had to count the number of times she was on Days, Another World and Santa Barbara. Here's her two "Days" appearances: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdIn3D1ZT2k

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jason, you are the best.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Betty's the best thing on Hot In Cleveland, too. Love her.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I would love it if she came on, that would be fun.

Marlene

lastDays
Feb 17 2012, 01:40 PM
"Flirts with the younger guys on our show"

Ick

Definitely Betty White material.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jason47
Feb 17 2012, 03:35 PM
Betty was on "Days" back in 1988. NBC had her do a daytime contest, "Where's Betty White", where viewers had to count the number of times she was on Days, Another World and Santa Barbara. Here's her two "Days" appearances: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdIn3D1ZT2k
Billy Warlock looked damn good in that clip.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

All I can think about is Mr. Grant from the Mary Tyler Moore Show "You're spunky. I HATE spunky." But if it's Betty White, I'll love spunky!

Schumi_F1

Hope she's for Victor Kiriakis, someone who's compatible and an equal partner than Maggie :puke:
Magic or as i call them Tragic has to end, it's dragging one of my favorite male character down. Victor K should be getting some villain kicking ass material and not holding Maggie's handbag.
Edited by Schumi_F1, Feb 17 2012, 10:50 PM.

tylerbo20

ya i say its time to kill maggie off for good i dont like Victor with her he should have been with Caroline or Kate Maggie is just annoying now

tylerbo20

maybe Louise Sorel is availble?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply