Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nadia Bjorlin (DAYS, Venice) to Guest on CSI
Topic Started: Feb 19 2012, 12:30 AM (685 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Source

Days of Our Lives‘ Nadia Bjorlin has booked a guest spot on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI Files has confirmed.

Bjorlin will appear in Episode Eighteen, titled “Malice in Wonderland.” The episode, which centers on a string of robberies taking place at high-end Las Vegas weddings, marks Bjorlin’s return to CBS after previous stints on NCIS and Two and a Half Men. She’ll play Crystal, a tycoon’s soon-to-be trophy wife who’s robbed at gunpoint. As CSI Files previously reported, Jaclyn Smith will also appear in the episode.

Joe Pokaski wrote the episode, which is currently in production. An airdate is scheduled for March.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So she'll be the cold open victim then?

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Drew
Feb 20 2012, 08:57 PM
So she'll be the cold open victim then?
:laugh:

Don't all soap actors who appear on CSI play the victim?

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

No; she's not playing the victim.

From what I understand, Nadia will be playing the wife of one of the suspects.

Edited by Actor87, Feb 21 2012, 04:45 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Hasn't she guested on this show in the past? Or am I confusing her with another DAYS star?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Her boyfriend Brandon Beemer appeared on the show and his character was murdered.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Mitch, Nadia has never been on CSI before. She appeared on an episode of NCIS very briefly last year.

Natdot, Brandon was on CSI: Miami, not the original CSI. :)

That being said... I think Nadia rocked it on her episode of CSI! And she looked stunning.... as always.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Dusty
Mar 24 2012, 05:23 AM
Natdot, Brandon was on CSI: Miami, not the original CSI. :)
You're mistaken. Brandon was on an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. In season 4, he played a character named Ross - he was a murder victim. If I remember correctly Brandon's character was also gay.

He was recently on CSI: Miami, but he has been on the other CSI too.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Mar 24 2012, 02:38 PM.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Oh wow!! I had no idea! Thanks for correcting me.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Mary Beth Evans did an episode of CSI didn't she? Did Martha Madison as well?

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

darraholic
Mar 25 2012, 12:47 PM
Mary Beth Evans did an episode of CSI didn't she? Did Martha Madison as well?
Nope! Both Mary Beth and Martha did Criminal Minds, not CSI. Mary Beth also did Body of Proof last year, if that's the one you were thinking of. And I remember seeing Martha on an episode Without a Trace once.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply