Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/20; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Feb 19 2012, 10:24 PM (13,932 Views)
Ellie

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click on the small right arrow and then the time stamp. That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Casey Deidrick - @ScuseCaseyD
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Drake Hogestyn does not have Twitter or Facebook.
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow, Lauren Koslow Facebook
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Melissa Reeves - @Melissa_Reeves
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott does not have Twitter or Facebook.
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @HeyJude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Patrick Kilian (Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar
Marlene McPherson (Head Writer) - @MarleneMcP, Facebook, Facebook fan page
Darrell Ray Thomas (Head Writer) - @kittydaddy, Facebook, Facebook fan page
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

this will be a slow week since its a dark week i think.

Ellie

Alin89
Feb 20 2012, 02:25 AM
this will be a slow week since its a dark week i think.
Yes, the studio is dark this week.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Not sure this was posted -- from yesterday. Probably doesn't mean a thing, but it may be more interesting now. ;)

Charles Shaughnessy @C_Shaughnessy
Flashback to 1991 in the 28 February issue of Soap Opera Digest Official Page fb.me/1HYfuSmAy

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Shaughnessy/status/171405649173946368

Ellie

I moved Ari's tweet into the Feb. 27th spoilers thread since that topic is already being discussed there. Thanks!

Ellie

https://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage/posts/351575398206878

The Deidre Hall Fan Page
It's dreamy to have Charlie back. The sense of fun on stage is exhilarating. The core team is together and adoring every minute of it! Enjoy!!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can only hope this leads to more Shane returns or a permanent one. I don't tend to believe actors anymore when they tweet/facebook that scenes were great, but I don't think CS could suck if he wanted to.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Here is Charles' facebook page. It's not a fan page, but the wall looks to be public. There is also a fan page; we'll look into who's running it. His twitter is listed in the first post. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/charlesshaughnessy

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Please delete if you don't think this belongs here, but there are some pictures of Kevin Spirtas, Patrika Darbo, and Jillian Claire together from the Independent Soap Awards at Steven Bergman's website.

http://stevenbergmanphotography.com/ximagi/search.php?sort=celeb&assignment_id=1526

Kenny
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow
I know....right?! RT @luvinglumi: @laurenkoslow I'm intrigued. Now the question becomes did she meet Ian pre or post Lucas being born? Hmmm

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

that should read 'pre' BTW...Iphone twitter typo, lol.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hope the writers don't plan on toying with Ian being Lucas' father. No thanks. I like Lucas as a Horton.

AFaithL

DrewHamilton
Feb 22 2012, 10:54 PM
I hope the writers don't plan on toying with Ian being Lucas' father. No thanks. I like Lucas as a Horton.
Exactly. I want Lucas to remain a Horton. Make EJ his son instead. If course, I'd rather EJ stay a Dimera, but if he HAS to be someone else's son, I want it to be IAN.
Edited by AFaithL, Feb 22 2012, 11:01 PM.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Yeah, and hopefully EJ won't be Kate and Ian's son. Kate and Sami have way too many kids.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

What in the world happened to Mar Dar's promise of no more paternity switches? Geez......

Virginia
Member Avatar

confusedbyitall
Feb 23 2012, 07:54 AM
Yeah, and hopefully EJ won't be Kate and Ian's son. Kate and Sami have way too many kids.
that would be gross if EJ was Kate and Ian's son. When EJ first came to Salem, him and Kate were having sex

jam6242
Member Avatar

I've been wondering whether they were going to make Lucas Ian's son but now that Madison said Kate had the affair with Ian when Madison was married to him it doesn't seem possible. Unless Madison is much older than she looks. I remember a story on The Doctors where a middle aged woman was taking a drug that made her look younger than her own daughter. Maybe Madison is doing something like that, lol! Lauren Koslow is really promoting this storyline with Kate and Ian.
Edited by jam6242, Feb 23 2012, 08:52 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

Quote:

God forbid! I just can't stand the idea of changing Lucas' father. Eeeeek :frustration:

Quote:

I've been wondering whether they were going to make Lucas Ian's son but now that Madison said Kate had the affair with Ian when Madison was married to him it doesn't seem possible. Unless Madison is much older than she looks. I remember a story on The Doctors where a middle aged woman was taking a drug that made her look younger than her own daughter. Maybe Madison is doing something like that, lol! Lauren Koslow is really promoting this storyline with Kate and Ian.

I am beyond relieved with this. :pray:
Edited by Aldo, Feb 23 2012, 09:03 AM.

esp13
Member Avatar

Not to burst bubbles, but all I've heard is that Kate and Ian were having an affair while he was married to Madison. I've heard nothing that rules out the idea that they could have met far earlier than that and been involved at different times over a lot of years.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Virginia
Feb 23 2012, 08:17 AM
confusedbyitall
Feb 23 2012, 07:54 AM
that would be gross if EJ was Kate and Ian's son. When EJ first came to Salem, him and Kate were having sex
Ooops :embarrassed: I wasn't watching then. I just went off of EJ calling Kate 'Mommy or mummy" the other day on the show and thought it might have been a cllue.
:embarrassed:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply