Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sunset Beach: Episodes/Clips
Topic Started: Feb 23 2012, 08:18 PM (1,719 Views)
somersetfan
Member Avatar

The last few days I have rediscovering Sunset Beach. SB is a soap I hold dear in my heart. I loved it not for its drama but for its comedy, camp and pop culture references. It's sad and weird it did not last longer considering how well it fit on NBC's daytime lineup at the time with both Days and Passions as campy as they were.

Anyway here are some of my favorite Sunset moments.

Annie's Story
Sarah Buxton narrates this episode which recounts Annie's story up to this point. Aired July 1997

Olivia's Story
Lesley-Anne Down narrates this episode which recounts Olivia's story up to this point. Aired July 1997

Virginia lights up Micheal and Vanessa's night
Virginia ruins Micheal and Vanessa's romantic evening. Aired November 1997

Shockwave primetime episode
A recap of my favorite SB story that NBC aired in primetime. Aired July 1998

Francesca's shooting
After being shot Francesca pops out of a cake and fingers her shooter. Aired March 1999

Murderer for a day
The beginning of Annie's fantasy featuring Jerry Springer and Howie Mandel. Aired March 1999

Search for Dignity
Another one of Annie's many fantasies. Aired April 1999

Newsline Sunset Beach
Bette and Vanessa catch the viewers up on the goings-on in SB. Aired July 1999

Will post more as I search and discover.
Edited by somersetfan, Feb 23 2012, 08:20 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting these!! I loved Sunset Beach!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

TFP. I loved Sunset Beach.

Father Antonio/Nick Kiriazis ticked all my boxes of man yumminess. I loved the triangle with him, Gabbi and Ricardo

somersetfan
Member Avatar

A few more clips I like.

Terror Island! Mark sees Ben's face when he pulls the mask off. January 1998

Maria catches the bouquet at Ben and Meg's wedding. October 1998

Gabi and Antonio are caught in an explosion and give into lust. February 1999

Carmen blackmails Gabi into leaving Ricardo at the altar. May 1999

Can I just say I love Carmen! Margarita Cordova is fabulous. Not only was she one of the few Santa Barbara actors to appear on SB but she is just so campy.
Edited by somersetfan, Jun 27 2012, 11:36 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I'm rewatching from the beginning. My god the acting was really bad early on. The actors were very wooden. Leslie Anne Down, Sam Behrens, Kathleen Noone, Hank Cheyne and Sarah Buxton were quite good though.

They could have started a drinking game. Everytime Meg mentioned "SB" take a shot lol.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jul 14 2012, 04:59 PM
I'm rewatching from the beginning. My god the acting was really bad early on. The actors were very wooden. Leslie Anne Down, Sam Behrens, Kathleen Noone, Hank Cheyne and Sarah Buxton were quite good though.

They could have started a drinking game. Everytime Meg mentioned "SB" take a shot lol.
If you throw Priscilla Garita and Gordon Thomson's names in with that bunch you pretty much have the only GOOD actors on SB. Maybe Sherri Saum to. Though the actors weren't really going for oscars on this show it was still so damn addicting.

Go ahead a couple months in episodes and you can start another drinking game with Annie's constant mentioning of "Meg." She truly was Annie's bain of existence during that time LOL

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Yeah, Priscilla was great, but where I'm re-watching she hasn't shown up yet.

Sherri was great too, but she's really wooden at the beginning like the majority of the cast.

And I hated that they wasted Sarah Buxton on the Ben/Meg storyline. Sarah really started to shine when she entered the Gregory/Olivia storyline. In fact, I loved Gregory & Annie as a couple. My favorite storyline was probably Annie trying to wed Gregory and getting involved in the Olivia & Caitlen baby switch.
Edited by darraholic, Jul 16 2012, 01:08 PM.

Grumpy1

Tainted Beach has about 2000 episodes & vids at http://www.youtube.com/user/TaintedBeach?feature=watch

somersetfan
Member Avatar

A few more.

This clip (and the next) are pretty much why I love SB. Susan Ward returns to the role of Meg. Aired October 1999

Turkey Baster.....Think that says enough. Aired November 1998

UK made program. Viewers guide to SB. Aired in 1998

Jen
Member Avatar

Thank you so much for posting this. I loved Sunset Beach when it aired in Sweden.

ZackMallory

i loved the terror island story where serval characters was written off the show brutaly :D was awesome... and who was the killer ? OF COURSE AN EVIL TWIN... damn writters. u got me so hard on it ^^NO ONE has seen that coming ^^

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

For anyone interested, there is a youtube channel currently in the process of posting every episode of Sunset Beach. As of this posting, they are up to Episode #451.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TaintedBeach

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply