Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide interview with Bryan Dattilo
Topic Started: Feb 24 2012, 10:22 AM (7,720 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Aliaron
Feb 24 2012, 10:42 AM
lysie
Feb 24 2012, 10:40 AM
How are y'all not jumping all over "her company"?
I know! How in the hell did Sami manage to get Kate's company from her? But I've always wanted Lucas and Sami in business together. And Will. This may be so awesome!
I got a feeling that Lucas will help her do that...if it's Kate's company, HE has to manipulate it away from Kate...and he's her son so Kate won't suspect it.....hmmmm...Lumi scheming again? Man, I got to pinch myself....and you know I'm waiting for the fucking monkey's paw to slap me across the face at any moment now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2012, 10:45 AM
Aliaron
lysie
I know! How in the hell did Sami manage to get Kate's company from her? But I've always wanted Lucas and Sami in business together. And Will. This may be so awesome!
I got a feeling that Lucas will help her do that...if it's Kate's company, HE has to manipulate it away from Kate...and he's her son so Kate won't suspect it.....hmmmm...Lumi scheming again? Man, I got to pinch myself....and you know I'm waiting for the fucking monkey's paw to slap me across the face at any moment now.
I love that monkey paw.

AHHHHHHHHHH! Few more days!!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2012, 10:45 AM
Aliaron
lysie
I know! Lumi scheming and working together! Finally!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Well... damn.

The one thing I was most intrigued by (Lucas having a fiancée) is already a non-issue.

I'm don't like that Lucas and Sami jump into bed with each other and almost immediately tell Will they're getting back together. Can Sami be without a man for five minutes?! I mean seriously. For more than 10 years, it's been a never-ending parade of men for her. First there was Austin, then there was Franco, then there was Austin again, then there was Brandon, then there was Lucas, then there was Austin again, then Lucas, then EJ, then Lucas again, then EJ, then Rafe, then EJ again, then Rafe, and now it's back to Lucas. Stop the madness!

I would love nothing more than for Sami to take a minute to be by herself and just breathe. It's time for her to figure out who she is without a man by her side telling her how to be. Wouldn't it be great if they both took a moment to assess the situation and figure out how to keep from falling into old patterns before jumping into bed with each other? What a breath of fresh air that would be.

As for the Countess Wilhelmina stuff, how does Lucas work for Sami as co-CEO when Sami isn't CEO herself? And why doesn't Kate kick her to the curb after finding out she's a "mole?" Does Sami somehow steal the company from her?

Meanwhile, I'm assuming this is a typo?
Quote:

Lucas is feeling so vulnerable and exposed that he lashes out and says, "Well, you know what? I'm gay!"
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Ok So BD was let go because GT and Higs decided to give no Lucas a story and fade him out and he made jokes about them (because they are jokes ) and they didn't like them, okay I get it now. ;)

MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

razorbacks78
Feb 24 2012, 10:25 AM
Oh man they already jump into bed, no fiance, and he works for Sami...where is Rafe going
To Carrie of course. :wub:

Great interview! Thanks for posting! I'm excited about Bryan coming back and am looking forward to his scenes with Chandler and Ali. I really don't care that Lumi are getting back together so quickly. They should have never been separated to begin with. But I can only hope this time it will actually last.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 24 2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:

Lucas is feeling so vulnerable and exposed that he lashes out and says, "Well, you know what? I'm gay!"
I'm fairly sure that in the first part of the answer he means that Will comes out during that particular moment that Lucas is vulnerable and exposed. Lucas answer is entirely about Will's reaction to the news about the reunion.

He adds "And let me tell you, that Chandler just rips up every scene." right after the "Well, you know what? I'm gay!". So he means Will.
Edited by Aldo, Feb 24 2012, 11:12 AM.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'm also happy that Will is not happy with his mom and dad getting together. It makes sense. It goes with what I have been saying. Will is not another Sami in this situation. He is another Lucas.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Feb 24 2012, 10:30 AM
LAME...Beast "no consequences" Brady gets another man pining for her ass.
It's a never-ending cycle.

Remember back in 2005 when Sami was dumped on her wedding day (can't remember by who) and Austin (who had just returned to the show) turned up in the park like an angel of mercy to let her cry on his shoulder? It was literally like, "Oh God, my life is over! I want to die! Wait, nevermind. My heroic savior has come to sweep me off my feet and rescue me from this misery! Swoon!"

This is pretty much the same thing.

Comeuppance for Sami? Never.

AFaithL

Aliaron
Feb 24 2012, 11:06 AM
I'm also happy that Will is not happy with his mom and dad getting together. It makes sense. It goes with what I have been saying. Will is not another Sami in this situation. He is another Lucas.
Amen! I want Will to be wary of his mom hurtin his dad. I want Will to be pro-Lucas and anti-Sami. I don't want them to be one big happy family AT ALL.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Kenny
Well... damn.

The one thing I was most intrigued by (Lucas having a fiancée) is already a non-issue.

I'm don't like that Lucas and Sami jump into bed with each other and almost immediately tell Will they're getting back together. Can Sami be without a man for five minutes?! I mean seriously. For more than 10 years, it's been a never-ending parade of men for her. First there was Austin, then there was Franco, then there was Austin again, then there was Brandon, then there was Lucas, then there was Austin again, then Lucas, then EJ, then Lucas again, then EJ, then Rafe, then EJ again, then Rafe, and now it's back to Lucas?! Stop the madness!

I would love nothing more than for Sami to take a minute to be by herself and just breathe. It's time for her to figure out who she is without a man by her side telling her how to be. Wouldn't it be great if they both took a moment to assess the situation and figure out how to keep from falling into old patterns before jumping into bed with each other? What a breath of fresh air that would be.

As for the Countess Wilhelmina stuff, how does Lucas work for Sami as co-CEO when Sami isn't a CEO herself? And why doesn't Kate kick her to the curb after finding out she's a "mole?"

Quote:

That fiancee will show back in Salem.....remember I said that....there is no way my man who gave me a ring leaves me in HK and I just stay there wondering what is wrong. Even if he breaks up with me over the phone, she will want to see him face to face, I expect her to crash the next Lumi wedding, lol.

Ellie

Aldo
Feb 24 2012, 10:57 AM
Kenny
Quote:

I'm fairly sure that in the first part of the answer he means that Will comes out during that particular moment that Lucas is vulnerable and exposed. Lucas answer is entirely about Will's reaction to the news about the reunion.
Right - my reaction as well. Just a misplaced pronoun/poor writing rather than a typo. The "he" in that sentence refers to Will. Logan could have cut a sentence before that where Bryan mentions Will's name.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Screw Lumi. Gossip is more fun. Im more interested in Bryan's comments about acting like a fool at that last event he was at. I knew James was pissed about something in pic with AS awhile back. I wish I could find that pic now. it was actually funny cause you could tell some shit was going down just by their body language. LOL Bryan was drunk and being annoying. I give him credit for owning up to his mistakes.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

AFaithL
Feb 24 2012, 11:09 AM
Aliaron
Amen! I want Will to be wary of his mom hurtin his dad. I want Will to be pro-Lucas and anti-Sami. I don't want them to be one big happy family AT ALL.
You know, at this stage I'm wondering if Kate and Will team up to take CW back from Lucas and Sami...Will doesn't want his parents getting back together NOW because Will knows how much his mother can hurt his father.....I like the dynamic of inserting Will as the angst....

Thomson
Member Avatar

Bryan is such a great guy, Days is lucky to have him back.

AFaithL

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2012, 11:14 AM
AFaithL
Feb 24 2012, 11:09 AM
Aliaron
You know, at this stage I'm wondering if Kate and Will team up to take CW back from Lucas and Sami...Will doesn't want his parents getting back together NOW because Will knows how much his mother can hurt his father.....I like the dynamic of inserting Will as the angst....
Sounds like it could happen. I just hope the writers realize that not all family relationships need to be sweetness and light. Animosity can be FUN and ENJOYABLE to watch.

I never want Will/Sami's relationship healed. I want Will to always be wary of his dad getting hurt by her.

Same with Sami's relationship with John and Marlena. If she were happy with them being together, where would the fun be? Part of the fun is having her pitch a fit.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I really just don't want Lucas with Sami. I loathe that character so much at this point that anyone who has anything to do with her is automatically tarnished. Guilty by association.

Just let Sami be alone for a while.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Looks like they are going with Lumi. Lucas will definitely have his work cut out for him.
Quote Post Goto Top

jdawg1077

Really surprised by how honest and candid he is in these return interviews. And I always admire someone who owns up to their mistakes. I know it was popular for people to blame AS for everything bad that happened to BD, but he himself says that he was squarely to blame. I do agree that his character was not written well for a time, but his job as an actor is to act what is written for him, and to do it professionally. I'm glad he's getting another chance, and as part of such an important and historic Days storyline. Will coming out without Lucas around would've really missed a vital angle to the story. Can't wait for next week, and I can't wait for Lumi!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Was he joking or serious? Maybe Sami catches Kate with Ian and blackmails her into getting control of CW?
Edited by MissLola, Feb 24 2012, 11:48 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply