Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide interview with Bryan Dattilo
Topic Started: Feb 24 2012, 10:22 AM (7,832 Views)
Aliaron
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Feb 24 2012, 11:28 AM
Looks like they are going with Lumi. Lucas will definitely have his work cut out for him.
Lucas works magic on Sami. He is the only character I can think of that get her to care about someone else's feelings for a moment. If these two years have taught me anything, Sami without Lucas is intolerable.

BFF!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Once again the pacing on this show sucks. Lumi sleeping together so soon is ridiculous.

I am glad Bryan realized his mistakes and owned up to it.

Lumi_are_true_love

I love love love this newest article so we have Lucas and Sami being the CEO's of Countess Willemina already I love it,and we have some Lumi loving around the corner once more Woohoo this keeps getting better and better,I love that their's no more fiancee yippee,I love that they have gotten back together as well and can't wait to see them make Countess Willemina the most successful company of all time and can't wait to see them tear it up in the business world together and if Countess Willemina and Titan are combined I bet someone will wind up finding their way back to the Titan Photo Lab once more. This is wonderful and I love this storyline already and can't wait to see this all unfold on my televison screen once more for this is going to truly rock.

Will and Kate maybe as the Lumi angst this just keeps getting better and better and I see Will coming around too and being happy once more that his parents are back together again once more but I get where Will coming from but do see him coming around as well. This just keeps getting better and better for Lucas and Sami for this rocks and I'm so excited to watch this play out on my television screen once more for this is going to be good. I can't wait to see Lucas and Sami soon be all over each other once more and not be able to get enough of one another and love that the Lumi lovestory is truly underway already for this awesome and I can't wait to watch this happen on my television screen. This is awesome and I can't wait to see these two be given more love and romance then before.

Thank you writers and Thank you TPTB for bring back Lumi and the Lumi lovestory once more for you guys rock. I'm so excited about this and can't wait to see this play out for this storyline is awesome.

Ellie

Hopeless_Dreamer
Looks like they are going with Lumi. Lucas will definitely have his work cut out for him.
Someone wrote the same thing about Ejami after the Ejami kiss. They're not going with anyone - I think this is part of Kenny's point. For the time being, yes, it looks like Safe has broken up and Lumi might be happening. At which point, after a few months, I'm sure Rafe or EJ will come back into the picture. That's how it unfortunately works with Sami, which is totally ridiculous. Here we have an unattractive (imo) manipulative woman with the maturity level of a 5 year old and 3 young kids to care for on top of that, and guys seem to flock to her. If the writers can't see why we don't buy into that, then, well, Sami's got them wrapped around her finger too.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Damn, Bryan, spoilers much? So we already know Lumi's getting back together and he's dumping the fiancee?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ellie
Feb 24 2012, 11:43 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Someone wrote the same thing about Ejami after the Ejami kiss. They're not going with anyone - I think this is part of Kenny's point. For the time being, yes, it looks like Safe has broken up and Lumi might be happening. At which point, after a few months, I'm sure Rafe or EJ will come back into the picture. That's how it unfortunately works with Sami, which is totally ridiculous. Here we have an unattractive (imo) manipulative woman with the maturity level of a 5 year old and 3 young kids to care for on top of that, and guys seem to flock to her. If the writers can't see why we don't buy into that, then, well, Sami's got them wrapped around her finger too.
I'll never understand all these triangles involving Sami. It's just totally unbelievable. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

LUMI is going to happen fast according to BD. Sami always has to take her clothes off, she should just walk around Salem naked or close to it. Hitting the sheets within 3 or 4 months of Lucas's turn, you Lumi fans have it easy. Us JnJ fans get tortured with crazy shit and then we generally have to wait 1+ years to see Jack and Jennifer get near a bed.
Edited by Dreamer, Feb 24 2012, 03:11 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Ellie
Hopeless_Dreamer
I completely agree with this, and I'm not too convinced that they will even go with Lumi 100% here and I don't think they sleep together so soon either. I took that statement by BD as sort of saying, 'well you know they end up in bed together eventually'....

I am intrigued though about the Countess W bit....we know from spoilers that Sami is outed as the mole next week, so that means he arrives just in time to help her figure out how to get out of that? How can she take over the company that is funded by EJ? Unless she buys him out with Lucas' money.

AFaithL

Ellie
Hopeless_Dreamer
I like Lumi, but if they write Lucas as Sami's lapdog, like they did Rafe, I will be SUPER pissed. I don't like Lucas kissing Sami's ass. I don't like ANY man doing that. I want a Lucas with balls. Part of what made Lumi fun was that push-pull...getting pissed off any calling each other on their shit. Like the "dammit" kiss scene. Lucas was able to call Sami selfish and delusional, but you knew he loved her deep down.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Well damn...Bryan sure didn't seem to hesitate to spoil the next few months of story. I'm pretty amazed that he'd share that much before his first air date even hits.

I really have been enjoying his interviews since he's been brought back. I respect the fact that he's owning his past behaviors and really love that he spoke to the 45th Anniversary shindig - what he described is exactly what I thought I was seeing. Bitter and over the top. Good for him for being man enough to own it and express regret. Here's hoping this current run with DAYS is very successful and fulfilling for him.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Ellie
Hopeless_Dreamer
That's how it works with every couple on a soap. Bo and Billie together then Hope shows up. Hope and Bo together then Billie shows up. John and Kristin then Marlena pops up. John and Marlena then Roman shows up. Jennifer and Daniel then Jack shows up.

This is not a surpising development in soaps. The couples that make it are the couples the writers have stick it out through the trials.

elizhope
Member Avatar

These are a lot of spoilers. Im surprised he was given the okay to say this much. What happened to Rafe I wonder? With Carrie, i guess I would assume

I love LUMI!
Edited by elizhope, Feb 24 2012, 11:57 AM.

elizhope
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 24 2012, 11:54 AM
Well damn...Bryan sure didn't seem to hesitate to spoil the next few months of story. I'm pretty amazed that he'd share that much before his first air date even hits.

LOL- I should have read this thread before posting. :P

Lumi_are_true_love

Even if they don't hit the sheets yet I hope they do soon possibly in August but its going to be fun watch the push and pull between Lucas and Sami their a fun,flirty,vibrant exciting couple and are fun to watch and I love their working together again and love that Sami hires Lucas which is a smart business move and I love how Sami wants to have Lucas working with her side by side once more and if they are scheming once more in the buisness world I can't wait to see them do it for this is awesome this whole storyline sounds awesome and I can't wait to see it play out and even better I hope they do get another wedding eventually that even more memorable then the green wedding thats uniterupted or is interupted slightly but still doesn't stop them from getting married after all.

All I wanted for this couple is see them get married once more and to see it last where they get to celebrate many wedding aniversaries together and get to go on an adventure or too thats lots of fun together with hijinks inclueds and they are given an uniterupted honeymoon to match as well thats even more amazing then the first. I'm excited about this storyline and can't wait to see it play out for this storyline is going to rock and I love it already so even if its just fantasies,near kisses,kisses,hugs,platonic sleep overs where Sami falls asleep in Lucas arms and is happy and content once more that will tide me over untill they actually do wind up making love for real and wind up breaking the bed once more. Ice cream sundaes,slow dances,flour fights and camping trips together with out going their at the moment but will eventually will tide me over for a life time untill they wind up making love for real. Breakfast in bed and tickling and chasing each other around the room is fun as well. These two can do a lot in the romantic things without getting intimate right away and even if it doesn't happen untill August or whenever I'm fine with whatever the writers and TPTB give us but this is going to be good but I love this already and am super excited to see this storyline play out for its going to be good. We can even have them checking each other other and Lucas coming to Sami's rescue once more or Sami coming to Lucas rescue as well theirs a lot they can do with these two and Lucas and Sami are one of the most funest couples to watch of all time.

I miss the Ice cream sundaes and breakfast in bed too for those were some good times. I'm super happy with whats coming up though and can't wait to see this play out for its going to be awesome plus I'm hoping for some reveals too that Johnny is Lucas son and that Sydney is Nicole's daughter and if not then I'm hoping Lucas turns out to be her biological father after all and that the Lumi loving from that one time before she slept with EJ and before Lucas went to jail is how she came to be if she turns out to be Lucas after all but hoping Nicole gets two miracles in one Sydney being hers and the new baby as well.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Feb 24 2012, 12:12 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what I didn't get is...why is CW Sami's company now? Or was that a typo with Sami and Kate?

Ellie

Aliaron
Feb 24 2012, 11:56 AM
Ellie
Hopeless_Dreamer
That's how it works with every couple on a soap. Bo and Billie together then Hope shows up. Hope and Bo together then Billie shows up. John and Kristin then Marlena pops up. John and Marlena then Roman shows up. Jennifer and Daniel then Jack shows up.

This is not a surpising development in soaps. The couples that make it are the couples the writers have stick it out through the trials.

That's not how it works with every couple. John and Kristen were 96-97. It's now 2012. Marlena didn't "pop up" - she and John were together prior to Kristen getting in the middle, and J&M are the rooting couple. Ditto for Bo & Hope - if certain writers get lazy and inject someone else in every once in a while (Carly, Billie), that's fine, but it's clear that Bope "should" be together, and at the end of every story, they are. But here we have a character whose sole purpose seems to be to have the same men come and go through a revolving door in her life.

cyndabell

Aldo
Feb 24 2012, 10:35 AM
Ellie
Feb 24 2012, 10:22 AM
TV Guide Magazine: Any chance he can make this dysfunctional threesome a happy family? Or is that mission totally impossible?
Dattilo: We have some scenes where Lucas tells Will that he and Sami are getting back together and Will's not happy about it, so they're all going to talk it out. It's at that point that Lucas is feeling so vulnerable and exposed that he lashes out and says, "Well, you know what? I'm gay!" And let me tell you, that Chandler just rips up every scene. What a great actor! Before I left the show we'd worked together in only one or two scenes. When I came back I'm going, "Who the hell is this guy?" I didn't know it was the same kid!
and just like that Will comes out to Lucas... sounds good!
No it doesn't because it sounds to me like Will blurts out "I'm gay" as revenge for Lucas getting back together with Sami. That's how it sounds in the article at least.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 24 2012, 12:13 PM
LUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what I didn't get is...why is CW Sami's company now? Or was that a typo with Sami and Kate?
I don't think its a typo because he was already working for Kate. Why would they put an exclamation mark on him continuing to work for her? What would be the big deal about him working with Kate on CW?

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sami and Lucas jump into bed pretty quick huh? Damn, Sami cannot keep her legs closed can she? And, not that I'm a fan, what happens to Rafe/Safe in all this? Rafe has been anointed as the greatest thing that ever happened to Sami and her true soulmate. :eyeroll: So that's it then? She's done with Rafe and is back with Lucas? Now I'm all for having Lumi over Safe but this is just way to quick. Hopefully there's more to it than it seems.

Ellie

JDeveraux_91
Feb 24 2012, 12:18 PM
Sami and Lucas jump into bed pretty quick huh? Damn, Sami cannot keep her legs closed can she? And, not that I'm a fan, what happens to Rafe/Safe in all this? Rafe has been anointed as the greatest thing that ever happened to Sami and her true soulmate. :eyeroll: So that's it then? She's done with Rafe and is back with Lucas? Now I'm all for having Lumi over Safe but this is just way to quick. Hopefully there's more to it than it seems.
I'd guess he's with Carrie for a bit, no? I'm sure that's not over yet.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply