Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 12th; *UPDATED 3/8*
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 02:06 PM (32,127 Views)
Dany_E

bstreis
Mar 12 2012, 11:33 AM
I thought Ian was interesting for half a minute. At the moment I think he's already lame. I don't care about his hold on Madison, him wanting/not wanting Kate, and I dislike the fact that he's backing the cafe.

The Billie punch looks pretty good though. Interested in seeing how that comes across on screen.
She looks like she's in workout clothes. Maybe they're at the spa training and she "accidentally" punches him really hard.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

delete
Edited by badaddiction, Mar 12 2012, 12:29 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

deleted/double post/ugh trying to multi quote
Edited by badaddiction, Mar 12 2012, 12:28 PM.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

CarlD2
Mar 11 2012, 05:18 AM
They seemed to be building a bond between EJ and Will, but that hasn't been shown much lately. I guess they're just going to keep Will's reasons ambiguous; maybe even they don't have a reason at the moment. A lot of Will's story comes across to me as just wanting him to be an overemotional brat, as some sort of attempt to go back to the Sami/Marlena past, and the rest of the story is constructed around that.

jenesais
Mar 11 2012, 06:26 AM

A bond?

I guess. If you want to call bullying a bond.

CarlD2
Mar 11 2012, 06:36 AM
jenesais
Mar 11 2012, 06:26 AM

A bond?

I guess. If you want to call bullying a bond.
They had Will enjoying the perks of working with EJ, scheming, etc. The story was all over the place.

So, let me get this straight, Will goes to EJ with the specific purpose of blackmailing him, but EJ turns the tables on him with his own bit of blackmail. Will then proceeds to work for EJ's campaign/obey orders, and as a result seems to be enjoying not only his interactions with EJ and Nicole and the benefits that go along with them including the opportunity to piss off his mother, access to a fancy car, bribe money in the bank, and an apartment. Additionally, he gets to practice his own little machinations on the side that bites EJ in the butt, EJ doesn't retaliate, yet Will's being bullied? OK, then...

ETA: Instead of characterizing some of Will's actions as machinations, I should have said his lack of circumspection or discretion bit EJ in the butt...
Edited by badaddiction, Mar 12 2012, 12:46 PM.

jenesais

"I own you" does not sound like bonding to me.
Edited by jenesais, Mar 12 2012, 10:26 PM.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Lucas and Will reunion! Yay! If Chandler doesn't get an Emmy this year, the Emmy's can really kiss my ass.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

jenesais
Mar 12 2012, 10:23 PM

"I own you" does not sound like bonding to me.
While I would never describe EJ and Will's interactions as "bonding," I wouldn't characterize them as "bullying" either. Will may hate EJ, but he has been clearly shown to enjoy some of the collateral benefits of being *owned* by EJ.
Edited by badaddiction, Mar 13 2012, 06:19 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

God I LOVE Ian! ROFL! You just have Madison going all Real Housewives on him, and he's just there with no expression on his face! Ha!

jenesais

Let me guess: It wasn't blackmail, it was a DEAL! An indecent proposal! Besides, Will really, deep down LIKED it!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

I miss My JAm (Ej and William),JS and CM have terrific chemistry!!!looooved Lucas and Will scenes as well!Hell CM has chemistry with everybody!!! REALLLY he MUST WIN an EMMY this YEAR,or i will be really PISSED!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply