Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 12th; *UPDATED 3/8*
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 02:06 PM (32,042 Views)
Virginia
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Mar 1 2012, 02:19 PM
JDeveraux_91
Mar 1 2012, 02:14 PM
Carrie "loves" Rafe? :roflol: :roflol: Um, NO. Infatuated? Maybe. In lust with? Probably. In love with? No, not buying it.
I've asked this before, but it bears repeating: doesn't anyone in Salem take the time to mourn the end of a long-term relationship before throwing himself or herself at the first warm body to come along? :rolleyes:
Yes there is someone in salem who mourns the loss of a long-term relationship who does not jump into a new one with the nearest warm body.

Jack Deveraux

But the writers refuse to write for him
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Carrie "loves" Rafe? :roflol: :roflol: Um, NO. Infatuated? Maybe. In lust with? Probably. In love with? No, not buying it.
Insta-love? Come on! Are we suppose to take this seriously? The whole "I love him" is ridiculous because Rafe is just a distraction from facing whatever issues she has with Austin.

anya
Member Avatar

Carrie = Fickle
Abby = Crazytown

Dare I say I feel bad for Austin?

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

I just can't feel sorry for Austin. He just stands there and doesn't try and explain anything to Carrie. And had he not passed out, would he have slept with Abby? He was kissing her. Carrie was wrong to kiss Rafe, but Austin has been trying to get her out of town so his supposed indiscrection with Abby doesn't come out.

justforfun

razorbacks78
justforfun
Mar 1 2012, 02:12 PM
WTF?? Carrie is already saying she loves Rafe!! These stories are getting out of hand in the rushing dept. Someone having feelings for someone is not the same as loving them. Right now, it's more like lust. I don't mind seeing them get together, but these scenes and the pace of them is utterly ridiculous. Isn't she saying right now that fighting for her marriage is worth it, blah blah blah. There are about 50 more things that needs to happen before she can say she loves Rafe. :frustration:
That is why I think she says it as a reaction to what found out, not that she really loves him. She probably takes it back the next day
I hope so, but with MarDar's track record, I'm not holding my breath...

Lil
Member Avatar

justforfun
Mar 1 2012, 02:53 PM
razorbacks78
justforfun
WTF?? Carrie is already saying she loves Rafe!! These stories are getting out of hand in the rushing dept. Someone having feelings for someone is not the same as loving them. Right now, it's more like lust. I don't mind seeing them get together, but these scenes and the pace of them is utterly ridiculous. Isn't she saying right now that fighting for her marriage is worth it, blah blah blah. There are about 50 more things that needs to happen before she can say she loves Rafe. :frustration:
That is why I think she says it as a reaction to what found out, not that she really loves him. She probably takes it back the next day
I would hope she takes it back or that it's not an I LOVE you, I love you...maybe a "Hey you got us a case to solve or something! I love you" and a hug...although sadly, she already confided to Bo she MIGHT love him...ugh...whatever.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Virginia
Mar 1 2012, 02:37 PM
Romancer66
Mar 1 2012, 02:19 PM
JDeveraux_91
I've asked this before, but it bears repeating: doesn't anyone in Salem take the time to mourn the end of a long-term relationship before throwing himself or herself at the first warm body to come along? :rolleyes:
Yes there is someone in salem who mourns the loss of a long-term relationship who does not jump into a new one with the nearest warm body.

Jack Deveraux

But the writers refuse to write for him
Amen! He's faithful to a fault. His wife and daughter are on the same train to crazy-town, let the guy have some fun for Pete's sake!

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Lil
Mar 1 2012, 03:13 PM
justforfun
Mar 1 2012, 02:53 PM
razorbacks78
justforfun
I would hope she takes it back or that it's not an I LOVE you, I love you...maybe a "Hey you got us a case to solve or something! I love you" and a hug...although sadly, she already confided to Bo she MIGHT love him...ugh...whatever.
Maybe she says "I think I might love you" and Rafe tells her she doesn't love him, she is just emotional at the moment.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Another week, another chance for Jack to not be mentioned in the spoilers.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Actually I can hear Carrie now. . . "Rafe I love you . . . please disregard the fact I was screwing my husband the other day while on our romantic get-away. It meant 'NOTHING".

AFaithL

anya
Mar 1 2012, 02:46 PM
Carrie = Fickle
Abby = Crazytown

Bwhahahahaha! At least Carrie thinks her husband cheated on her. What's Sami's excuse?

Sami is the queen of shallow, fickleness. Sami, who pigfucks EJ, then crawls back in Rafe's bed, then before her divorce papers are even filed, is back telling Lucas she loves him.

Sami is disgusting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Love the Lexie/Ej spoiler. :cheer:

And its refreshing to see no mention of the Beast in spoilers.
Quote Post Goto Top

Thomson
Member Avatar

I miss Jack Deveraux :(

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

AFaithL
Mar 1 2012, 04:35 PM
anya
Carrie = Fickle
Abby = Crazytown

Bwhahahahaha! At least Carrie thinks her husband cheated on her. What's Sami's excuse?

Sami is the queen of shallow, fickleness. Sami, who pigfucks EJ, then crawls back in Rafe's bed, then before her divorce papers are even filed, is back telling Lucas she loves him.

Sami is disgusting.
Sami pig fucks Ej, yep that about covers it! :roflol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

bryandattilofan
Mar 1 2012, 04:46 PM
AFaithL
Mar 1 2012, 04:35 PM
anya
Carrie = Fickle
Abby = Crazytown

Sami is disgusting.
Sami pig fucks Ej, yep that about covers it! :roflol:
Remember when we called the duel elevator sex in the summer of 08, Monkey sex....lol....

AlisonLou

Stefano is so predictable and lame and so is this sl.
Knew he was holding John and Hope's passports.
The need to get rid of Stephano.
They have done all they can with the character.
This John and Hope stuff is crap.
As for EJ he needs to go to. Why are they dragging Lexie back into the DiMera fold?
It's stupid.
This show is going downhill.
All the characters are unlikable.
Edited by AlisonLou, Mar 1 2012, 05:23 PM.

spartan
Member Avatar

I've always loved Alexandra Dimera. Lexie Carver usually bores me so I'm interested to see where this leads for her. EJ/Lexie scenes are always a bonus for me.

I can't take any of these relationships seriously because they are all rushed.

Where is Jack Deveraux? :frustration: I miss him.

jane1978

SlyestFox
Mar 1 2012, 04:14 PM
Another week, another chance for Jack to not be mentioned in the spoilers.
Both Jack and Jen should be on. I think this week is the first taped after christmas and Kate tweeted about some big scenes with both and Christie on January 5.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Lucas and Will have an emotional reunion.
-Hope is frantic having heard Bo's condition.
-John and Hope are caught breaking into a government office.
-Kate forces Sami to burn the midnight oil.
-Rafe discovers the secret Nicole's been hiding.
-Lucas finds himself caught between his mother and Sami.

SOW Spoilers
-Sami is angered to discover how much Lucas's life has changed since living in Hong Kong.
-Austin makes a heartbreaking discovery.
-John and Hope are presented with a new obstacle in Alamainia.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply