Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Season Two of 'American Horror Story' will be "The Jessica Lange Show"
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 06:16 PM (413 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Season Two of 'American Horror Story' will be "The Jessica Lange Show"

American Horror Story‘s second season will be all about Jessica Lange.

Executive producer Ryan Murphy has confirmed that the Oscar-winning actress, who won both a Golden Globe and SAG Award for her work on the FX thriller, will be back for Season 2 in a big way.

“We have designed the second season of American Horror Story completely around her [brand new] character,” Murphy tells EW.com. “This will really be the Jessica Lange show so I’m very excited about it. We are designing this amazing new opposite-of-the-Constance character for her.”

The EP also announced that he will reveal the identities of the three other actors who have signed on to return for Season 2 this Friday at the American Horror Story PaleyFest panel, so stick close to TVLine for the scoop.

Source: TV Line
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Well, she was practically already the star of the show! Lol.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Can't wait for S2 of American Horror Story In the fall

Jessica Lange is gonna rock it again! :hail: :hail:

Other cast members are being announced tomorrow. I wonder whose back.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news! I like Constance, but I'm looking forward to seeing who Lange will play in Season 2.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm not at all happy about "opposite-of-the-Constance."

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

It's really a tough situation as a fan. I loved the first one so much, and she was such a huge part of that. I don't know if I'll be able to get past it to accept a new character.

King
Member Avatar

She was the star - and she should be - but I am going to miss Constance.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply