Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Zachary Quinto returns to 'American Horror Story' as Series Regular
Topic Started: Mar 2 2012, 03:27 PM (413 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

American Horror Story Scoop: Zachary Quinto Will Return in Season 2 – as a Series Regular!

Zachary Quinto is getting an American Horror Story promotion.

The Star Trek actor — who recurred in Season 1 as one of the ill-dated former owners of the Harmon house — will be upgraded to a lead role in Season 2, our sister site Deadline reports.

Details on his new character are scarce, but he will be a nemesis to fellow returnee Jessica Lange.

AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy is expected to additional returning castmembers at the show’s PaleyFest 2012 panel tonight in Beverly Hills, so stick close to TVLine for complete details.

Source: TV Line
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Good news. I like Quinto.

I am, however, a little worried about the idea of bringing back actors from Season 1 to play different characters. That may become confusing for viewers and turn some people off.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Awesome! Loved his scenes with Lange.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Mason
Mar 2 2012, 03:35 PM
Awesome! Loved his scenes with Lange.
Me too! They had such great chemistry!

I think the season will be in a corrupt mental institution that uses barbaric methods to "treat" them. Jessica Lange will probably be the corrupt director

Thomson
Member Avatar

Coool news.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Excited about Quinto :cheer: :cheer:

A nemesis to Lange? This could really be juicy stuff

King
Member Avatar

Meh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply