Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 19th; *UPDATED 3/15*
Topic Started: Mar 6 2012, 02:26 PM (40,394 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Rafe Checks on Nicole and Discovers the Truth")
Rafe learns Nicole's been hiding her pregnancy from EJ; Abe becomes ostracized from his family.

Monday March 19th:
Rafe checks on Nicole and learns she's pregnant.
Rafe calls Daniel when he notices Nicole's not doing well.
Abe tries to put his marriage back together with Lexi.
Lexi resists him and doubly painful, Abe learns Theo wants nothing to do with him.

**UPDATED 3/8**

SOW Spoilers
-John gets distressing news about Marlena.
-Carrie is confused about her next step.
-Nicole worries when EJ comes close to discovering her secret.

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Rafe and Nicole bond over their woes.
-Abigail tries to find Austin to tell him the truth.
-Everyone finds out the truth about Austin and Abigail.
-EJ's first act as mayor is to have Abe and Jennifer arrested.
-Ian attempts to make nice with Madison.
-Jack bails a thankful Jennifer out of jail.

**UPDATED 3/13**

Confessions and confrontations.

Austin is a wreck because his marriage has collapsed. Abby feels guilty and tries to lighten the burden by confessing that he never actually threaded her needle. This fact rapidly spreads across the gossipy town until it finds Carrie’s ears. She’s miffed and lashes out at the wannabe mistress for messing up her life. Austin uses this as the perfect excuse to make his way back into his wife’s good books, but she still has some serious doubts about what she actually wants.

Over at CW, Kate wants Sami’s head on a silver platter. She gets bored with just playing with the mischievous blond and decides to pounce on her for plotting with Madison. While Sami gulps and leaps into defense mode, Ian is busy changing tactics. He decides to stop using threats on his wife and attempts to bait her by playing Mr. Nice Guy.

John nearly has convulsions when he hears that there could be something wrong with Marlena. Stefano stops him from running to her side when John’s attempt to outwit his old enemy falls flat. Back in town, Lucas is busy with his fatherly duties. He does his best to counsel Will, although not all of his advice is exactly welcome.

Sami continues to mope around town about her marriage. Rafe tries to drive it into her head that they do not have a future. While she is left with that bitter pill to swallow, he runs into Nicole and they start to find one another’s company something of a tonic. They get close as they talk about how much their spouses suck. She continues to worry that her husband might clue in that she’s carrying his child. Elvis has plenty of things distracting him though, like the pleasure of dumping Abe and Jenn in jail. Jack comes to her aid and bails her out.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/03/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-march-19-23/

Week of March 19:

Monday March 19:
Rafe checks on Nicole and learns she's pregnant. He agrees to keep it quiet.
Nicole's unable to keep food down so Rafe calls Dr. Dan.
Stefano wants something from Hope and John.
Sami confesses to Lucas that she's the mole.
Daniel and Billie spar at the spa.
Abe tries putting his marriage back together but Lexi resists him. He learns Theo doesn't want to see him.

Tuesday March 20:
Daniel tells Rafe and Nicole that she's dehydrated. He administers an IV.
Rafe spends the night with Nicole to alleviate Nicole's concerns.
Nicole and Rafe bond over their relationship predicaments.
EJ arrives at the hotel and thinks Rafe and Nicole had sex.
Melanie convinces Abby to come clean with Austin but unforeseen issues crop up.
Gabi continues her schemes and leaves an earring in Chad's bed for Melanie to find.

Wednesday March 21:
Marlena, Kayla, Sami, Lucas and Caroline have gathered so they can head out to mass for Bo, who is now in a medically induced coma.
Everyone hears that Austin and Abby had sex and that Carrie is in love with Rafe. Arguments ensue.
EJ is inaugurated as mayor of Salem. Things are tense between Lexi and Abe.
Kate warns Billie to stay away from Ian.
Ian ingratiates himself to EJ and immediately has Abe and Jenn arrested for ballot tampering.

Thursday March 22:
Kate reveals to Sami she knows she's the mole.
John and Hope are carted to a cell by Stefano's thug. When they refuse to help him, he orders the guard to kill them.
Rafe and Nicole vow they'll find love again.
Abby and Austin run into each other. Abby is finally able to clear Austin's name.
Jack bails Jenn out of jail.

Friday March 23:
John calls Stefano's bluff.
Stefano reveals he has a man tailing Marlena.
Carrie learns the truth about Abby and Austin. Austin pleads with Carrie to save their marriage.
Sami admits she spied on Kate but the spying ended months ago.
Kate wants to let Sami stew before calling the police.
Rafe tells Sami it's over.
Lucas cautions his son about giving off the wrong impression after seeing him horsing around with Sonny.
Kate reveals to a mortified Will she has always known he was gay.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 3/14**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, March 19th
While checking on Nicole, Rafe makes a discovery; Abe tries to repair his marriage; Abe is devastated to learn that Theo doesn't want to see him.

Tuesday, March 20th
Rafe and Nicole bond; Kate tells E.J. she has a plan; Kayla interrupts Abigail's attempt to tell the truth; Gabi opens up to Chad.

Wednesday, March 21st
Secrets are revealed at a mass for Bo; Sami confronts Rafe; Jennifer tries to offer Abe some encouragement; E.J. has Abe and Jennifer arrested.

Thursday, March 22nd
Kate makes a revelation to Sami; Stefano contacts Hope and John; Nicole is suspicious of Rafe's kind gesture.

Friday, March 23rd
Stefano reveals his secret weapon; Carrie is stunned; Sami tries to deny Kate's accusation; Rafe announces plans to get a divorce.

**UPDATED 3/15**

SOW Spoilers
-EJ is inaugurated as the mayor of Salem.
-Gabi schemes to steal Chad from Melanie.
-Kate warns Billie to avoid Ian.
-A mass is held for Bo. *Peggy McCay (Caroline) gathers the family together to pray for Bo on March 21st*

Can't Miss: Friday, March 23rd
A mysterious man shadows Marlena. (Tom Druihlet plays Stefano's goon that stalks Marlena on 3/23 and 3/26)

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday ("Rafe Checks on Nicole and Discovers the Truth")
Rafe learns Nicole's been hiding her pregnancy from EJ; Abe becomes ostracized from his family.

Tuesday ("Rafe Watches Over Nicole")
EJ finds Rafe and Nicole in a compromising position; Gabi attempts to cause trouble for Melanie and Chad.

Wednesday ("Praying for Bo")
Knowing their loved ones are in pain upsets Caroline and Marlena; EJ's first order of business as mayor causes problems for Jennifer and Abe.

Thursday ("Uncovering the Truth")
Kate tells Sami she knows her secret; Stefano threatens John and Hope's lives; Abigail reveals the truth about her night with Austin.

Friday ("Carrie Learns the Truth")
Carrie unleashes her anger on Abigail for her deception; Sami's bad day at work is followed by more upsetting news when she returns home.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Seriously, why is Abe being ostracized over switching some STUPID DEBATE QUESTIONS! You would think Abe slept with a prostitute with the way everyone is acting towards him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Is Abe going to become an alcoholic out of this? GMAB Lexie, after your cheating ass was taken back by Abe on not one but two occassions you'd think that you'd forgive him for what he did.

So good old rafe is in the right place at the right time and Nicole feels sick and he runs to her rescue....you know what would be a pretty good twist, if Rafe actually told Ej about the baby. I know it won't happen, but it would really be sort of unexpected. Then Ej is the one that pretends that he doesn't know she's pregnant and goes out of his way to win her back. She believes that he wants her back because he loves her and not because she's pregnant and then after they have their baby he tells her the truth and she doubts that his intentions were genuine.

lastDays
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Mar 6 2012, 02:31 PM
Seriously, why is Abe being ostracized over switching some STUPID DEBATE QUESTIONS! You would think Abe slept with a prostitute with the way everyone is acting towards him.
Totally absurd that Abe can be ostricized,but people like EJ and Stefano get away with everything under the sun

And WTF do they have to ruin Nicole's story with fucking Rafe? :flipoff:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
It's absolutely crazy that Abe, a normally honest and decent guy, is being raked over the coals over one wrong choice. WTF is up with this? And now Theo, his own son who wouldn't possibly understand this, is going to turn on him? This is the same bullshit as they did with Johnny and EJ. STUPID!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Mar 6 2012, 03:18 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
It's absolutely crazy that Abe, a normally honest and decent guy, is being raked over the coals over one wrong choice. WTF is up with this? And now Theo, his own son who wouldn't possibly understand this, is going to turn on him? This is the same bullshit as they did with Johnny and EJ. STUPID!
I chalk it up to lazy, unimaginative, lackluster, uninspired writing recycled from worse material. These writers should get a clue, if it sucked the first time, having different faces saying the same thing won't make it award worthy material forget plan old entertainment.

WinterStar84
Member Avatar

Oh geez more Rafe is everyone's hero and night shining amour. Give me a break. :frustration:

Rafe is the most overused character ever.

Rafe is hot, but thats all. His character can leave, would be fine with me.

Why do the writers love Rafe so much? I don't get it? :shrug:

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Wow Lexie, can we say unforgiving bitch? Like seriously, after the times you've lied and been unfaithful to that man you're going to act all high and mighty over switching out debate questions? Get the frig outta here with that! This coming from the chick who told Carrie if she had a baby with Austin there would be something wrong with it. Disgusting. She's forgiven Stefano/EJ worse.

AFaithL

Lexie logic: Me sleeping with your son? Having the hots for your brother? No biggie. But you switching the debate questions? TERRIBLE!!!

Aldo
Member Avatar

I was like Oh new spoilers yay! Then I realized these were moved from the previous week because of today's preemption. Silly me.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Dream Spoiler:

"Marlena moves heaven and earth to get to Alamania."

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

WinterStar84
Mar 6 2012, 03:25 PM
Oh geez more Rafe is everyone's hero and night shining amour. Give me a break. :frustration:

Well writers, producers or whoever the hell it is who thinks that worthless character is interesting is totally out of touch, I mean who cares if the GG looking good? There are many good looking actor out there in the buisness who can actually act! Days should care more about hiring good actors and write characters that are interesting than this crap that they're trying to sell.

MissLola
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Mar 6 2012, 04:48 PM
WinterStar84

Well writers, producers or whoever the hell it is who thinks that worthless character is interesting is totally out of touch, I mean who cares if the GG looking good? There are many good looking actor out there in the buisness who can actually act! Days should care more about hiring good actors and write characters that are interesting than this crap that they're trying to sell.
Not sure what the fascination is with this character or why he needs to be in every top story. Same thing with Daniel. Why do veterans like Justin, Adrienne, Jack etc. get sidelined for them?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I am sick of Rafe. And if I had to guess who likes him so at DOOL, it has to be "old bedroom eyes" Corday. If stupidity was an art form Kenny would be a master.

I find Abe to be totally boring but his punishment for such a small step outside of GoodyTwoShoes Town is ridiculous.

Thanks Angie!

WinterStar84
Member Avatar

alex
Mar 6 2012, 04:57 PM
The Scorpion
Mar 6 2012, 04:48 PM
WinterStar84

Not sure what the fascination is with this character or why he needs to be in every top story. Same thing with Daniel. Why do veterans like Justin, Adrienne, Jack etc. get sidelined for them?
I had stopped watching for a couple months and now I'm back and forth with this show. Where is the heck is Jack.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Ugh why must Rafe be in Ej's story? We were doing so well without him. He should be Lumis problem now. What the fuck is he doing sticking his big eyebrows into Ejoles business?

MissLola
Member Avatar

Maggie28wubsEj
Mar 6 2012, 05:56 PM
Ugh why must Rafe be in Ej's story? We were doing so well without him. He should be Lumis problem now. What the fuck is he doing sticking his big eyebrows into Ejoles business?
I'm sure he will be in Lumi's business too! :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

LAME out of everyone Rafe is the last person to be "helping" Nicole. What do these writers think I forgot how he treated her like a cockroach since he met her.

The Abe thing makes me laugh every time. The problem with that is I don't think it's suppose to be comical

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

i fuckin hate rafe more than safe...im so sick that he gets to be in every s/l's...first carrie and now nicole?really he needs to die now!!! days is goin down the toilet really....john and hope...stuck in some ridicolous place...alamania..pfff..when it shouldve been john and marlena!!!! grrrrr now my doc,is barely on....thanks a lot KC!!!really what a huge disappointment!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I have a feeling Nicole and the baby will play into Rafes plans for revenge against E.j. Seriously though, Rafe should move on, with Carrie. That would be the best way to stick it to Sami. He should be going for revenge against her too. Why is Sami getting out of this Scott free? And really, that's a pretty piss poor reason for Abe to be put out of his family. Really, I think Lexie just wanted an excuse to leave him. How sad and pathetic of her. Not happy with Lexie now at all.

As far as Dan, the only good this is he is not feeling Nicole up, yet.

And Ej is pushing to hard with Nicole. The only way to make a clean break from Sami, make Syd either Lucas's or Nicole's and make Johnny Lucas's. Ej would be
sad Johnny isn't his but elated not to have to deal with Sami again, ever.

And Sami has said Ej is like a bad addiction, Lucas kicked his to the curb, Sami needs to have the balls to do the same.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Mar 6 2012, 06:17 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply