Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nick/Sharon Spoilers
Topic Started: Mar 8 2012, 07:02 PM (4,442 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Joshua Morrow and Sharon Case are on the cover of SID. According to the story when Sharon assures Victor she is through with Adam he offers her a job at Newman running a new cosmetics unit. The job will require Sharon work closely with Nick. Sharon accepts the job. According to the writers Victor has an agenda in offering Sharon the job. He wants to use her against Victoria and he would like to orchestrate her and Nick reuniting to ensure she does not go back to Adam. Meanwhile Nick is assuring Phyllis that he is completely over Sharon. When his old man offers him the job Nick initially says no. Victoria is furious when she finds out about Sharon's new job and lashes out at Sharon accusing her of manipulating Victor into giving her the job. Nikki realizes that Victor is scheming against Victoria and is fed up with him. The Newman board does not think Sharon has the experience to run a unit and they call a meeting to squelch the idea. Victor convinces Nick to support Sharon in the board meeting.

Telboards
Edited by Daytime, Mar 8 2012, 07:31 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Hummm!!! I like & I don't like cause this got lot of underlying mess in here.
Every-time I think an ounce of good is gonna happen for & with Sharon they turn Sugar into Shit with her.. (GASP)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I need Shick. It's been too long.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't see that reunion lasting too long.

WVAndi

Its debatable ~ whose arms Sharon will be in first!!

Adam's, Victor's or Nick's ~

Read on one of these boards ~ that Sharon may hook up with Victor again, aren't they still married??
Edited by WVAndi, Mar 8 2012, 08:25 PM.

apple72pie

I Wish They Leave Sharon Out Of THis Mess I'm Glad She Be Working People Going Come After Her Thinking She Want's Nick

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

apple72pie
Mar 8 2012, 08:35 PM
I Wish They Leave Sharon Out Of THis Mess I'm Glad She Be Working People Going Come After Her Thinking She Want's Nick
Me2 ApplePie! I've grown too-tired of what they did to may favorite lady, wish they find some other character to fuck over in the worse way.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

WVAndi
Mar 8 2012, 08:24 PM

Read on one of these boards ~ that Sharon may hook up with Victor again, aren't they still married??
I read on another board that it's Sharon and Nick who eventually hook up. But I want more than that, I want a relationship with these two! Time will tell I guess if these are rumours, spumours, or spoilers..
Edited by Shick, Mar 8 2012, 09:09 PM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

More of Sharon being Victor's pawn huh. What a tired shame. She needs a job but the writers wouldn't dare let her hustle and get one all on her own. This Shick stuff, meh whatever. I've long been tired of Shick and Phick.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks, I will enjoy Shick scene anyway.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

WVAndi
Mar 8 2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:

that Sharon may hook up with Victor again, aren't they still married??

No, he came to her house and handed her the divorce papers.
The only way I can see Victor & Sharon together is if Nikki & Jack get married, then Victor might want to spite Nikki. :huh:
I hope Nick & Sharon are back together before that can happen. :puke:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Goodness. The writers never stop do they?

I love Shick and always will but they aren't sucking me in. Because I know they will blow everything apart.

Marquise
Member Avatar

big mistake making this another Victor vs. Adam plot. Sharon's just being used as a pawn yet again. the fact that Victor is pulling strings lets you know that the writers don't mean for Shick to last. they should just let them get together on their own if they mean it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd miss this board so much, I'd stop watching the stupid show.

WVAndi

You'd think by now Sharon would know that Victor is using her ~ just like he did when he married her, she is his pawn and he will use her to know end to get what he wants!!

Every time Victor, Sharon, Victor and Jack were on today, I put them on mute!!
Edited by WVAndi, Mar 9 2012, 06:17 PM.

Lisete

It's the same storyline being recycled AGAIN,! Nick tells Phyllis he loves her and there is nothing between him and Sharon and then they work together at Newman. The sharon/phyllis/nick triangle is back again-get over it already. Why can't they be 3 independent grown ups and move on....

Lisete

What was with Sharon's black and white top? My grandmother has one...not flattering in the leat

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

lightandday
Mar 8 2012, 08:42 PM
apple72pie
Mar 8 2012, 08:35 PM
Me2 ApplePie! I've grown too-tired of what they did to may favorite lady, wish they find some other character to fuck over in the worse way.
THIS. While I'm glad Sharon may finally dump Adam's sorry azz, the idea of her reuniting with Nick, and reigniting the Shick/Phick triangle, makes me cringe. I was an old school Schick fan, but TPTB ruined that relationship for me years ago. It would take a lot to resurrect my interest in that pairing, and I just can't imagine MaBell & Crew doing a Shick reunion justice. Hate to be Debbie Downer, but I have no faith in that woman or her hirelings. Why can't Sharon be allowed to remain single for a bit? She needs to focus on rebuilding her life and career, improving her relationship with her kids, not on finding a new man (or an old one) to warm her bed.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

WVAndi
Mar 9 2012, 06:16 PM
You'd think by now Sharon would know that Victor is using her ~ just like he did when he married her, she is his pawn and he will use her to know end to get what he wants!!

Every time Victor, Sharon, Victor and Jack were on today, I put them on mute!!
That using thing works both ways, sharon used victor to make sure she got Faith back, and she will now use the opportunity to get nick back.

CarlD2

I think it's a mistake to go near this couple again anytime soon. The last time they were together was horribly written and distasteful - they were having sex when she was mentally ill and when she was sleeping with two other men. If they were going there again it should have been after a long period as friends.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply