Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo for the week of March 12; It's March Madness, and everyone wants in on the action. Let the games begin !
Topic Started: Mar 9 2012, 06:36 PM (1,009 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WVAndi

Thanks ~

Lisete

WVAndi
Mar 9 2012, 08:40 PM
Thanks ~
That looks like a boring March Madness sneak perk. Ughhh!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

"He's going down for what he did to me, and he won't even see this coming!" SHUT THE FUCK UP!! :soapbox: MAB, YOU SUCK!!!

How many damn times is Jack (A.K.A Jackass) going to swear REVENGE on the Damn Newmans!!!! Give it a REST!!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Mar 12 2012, 01:58 PM
"He's going down for what he did to me, and he won't even see this coming!" SHUT THE FUCK UP!! :soapbox: MAB, YOU SUCK!!!

How many damn times is Jack (A.K.A Jackass) going to swear REVENGE on the Damn Newmans!!!! Give it a REST!!!!
I love how Jack very conveniently forgets all the crap he's done to Victor.
I can't stand Adam, but I hope he tells the cops how Jack conned him into writing the phoney diary to get Victor hung for murder.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Thomson, well anybody have you all seen a spoiler saying Victor & Gen have sex??? LAWD DAWN! :pray: Please let this be a possible spumor/rumor.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

lightandday
Mar 12 2012, 11:31 PM
Thomson, well anybody have you all seen a spoiler saying Victor & Gen have sex??? LAWD DAWN! :pray: Please let this be a possible spumor/rumor.
:drunk: no-- just no.... :puke: :puke:

Soapwatcher

And how many times has good old Victor trashed Jack, what's good for one is good for the other. I hate Victor Newman and how you can defend that son of a bitch is beyond me. He thinks his money solves everything. He's nothing at all just an orphan who never grew up. the hateful bastard.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply