Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Update: May 10 Scene-By-Scene in its entirety; Hope you all had fun guessing & playing trivia!
Topic Started: Mar 9 2012, 07:34 PM (93,993 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Blindfolds & Safehouses in May, oh my!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Oh goodness, Safehouse has Nicole and Rafe written all over it. :shame: Feels like it's 2008 all over again.

Blindfold? Maybe someone is getting kidnapped? I'm guessing Bo, Hope, John or Marlena.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 9 2012, 07:47 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

John/ISA kidnaps someone and take them to a secret location to get answers.

Sami and Rafe somehow end up in their safehouse?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

SHIT....NO NO NO....Fuck off kid whisperer!

badaddiction
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 9 2012, 07:38 PM
Oh goodness, Safehouse has Nicole and Rafe written all over it. :shame: Feels it's 2008 all over again.

Blindfold? Maybe someone is getting kidnapped? I'm guess Bo, Hope, John or Marlena.
I don't even know what to say about that possibility. I'd rather watch safe, than have Nicole saddled with that idiot.

Deleted User
Deleted User

MarDar are no better then Higley. :shame: No interested in the Safehouse crap being recycled with Rafe and Nicole.
Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

badaddiction
Mar 9 2012, 07:40 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Oh goodness, Safehouse has Nicole and Rafe written all over it. :shame: Feels it's 2008 all over again.

Blindfold? Maybe someone is getting kidnapped? I'm guess Bo, Hope, John or Marlena.
I don't even know what to say about that possibility. I'd rather watch safe, than have Nicole saddled with that idiot.
I'd rather watch Rafe burned to a crisp but that's just me.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 9 2012, 07:42 PM.

AlisonLou

The safe houses are where John, Marlena, Bo and Hope are probably hiding out from Stefano.
Kristian posted pics awhile ago of it.
Edited by AlisonLou, Mar 9 2012, 07:43 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

badaddiction
Mar 9 2012, 07:40 PM
JamaicanBeauty7

Me too. I actually love Nicole could care less about Sami.
Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Yay, a Jason sneak peek! Thanks!

But--I'm confused. Is there supposed to be a Wizard of Oz code/connection/theme here? I haven't seen that movie in a long time but I don't remember blindfolds and safehouses.

MissLola
Member Avatar

AlisonLou
Mar 9 2012, 07:42 PM
The safe houses are where John, Marlena, Bo and Hope are probably hiding out from Stefano.
Kristian posted pics awhile ago of it.
The pics with Rafe and Carrie?

Jason47
Member Avatar

Paxton
Mar 9 2012, 07:45 PM

But--I'm confused. Is there supposed to be a Wizard of Oz code/connection/theme here? I haven't seen that movie in a long time but I don't remember blindfolds and safehouses.
Nope, just was thinking of a way to list the info and the Wizard of Oz quote popped into my mind, so I listed it that way, replacing the words "Lions & Tigers & Bears, oh my" with "Blindfolds and Safehouses in May, oh my." Just thought it would be more fun listing it that way!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Paxton

I've never played this sneak peek game. Will he eventually give us the answer?

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Back in Feb KA tweeted pic of her, CC, and DH then another pic from inside a cabin pic of CC and GG.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Is Salem situated in Tornado Alley?

ETA...I guess I got my answer...LOL
Edited by Liz<3Days, Mar 9 2012, 07:49 PM.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Jason47
Mar 9 2012, 07:48 PM
Paxton

Nope, just was thinking of a way to list the info and the Wizard of Oz quote popped into my mind, so I listed it that way, replacing the words "Lions & Tigers & Bears, oh my" with "Blindfolds and Safehouses in May, oh my." Just thought it would be more fun listing it that way!
Oh, thanks--I was overthinking it!

I forgot about those cabin set pictures from Twitter. Hmm.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Anyone know when they taped May sweeps? Was it taping during wk of Feb 6th when some were saying busy wk in Salem and Feb 9th heavy day in Salem and the following wk looked like some type of funeral?

AFaithL

I'm hoping for some good John/Marlena stuff and some good Bo/Hope stuff, along with Shane and the ISA.

I have zero interest in Nicole being paired with the Kid Whisperer.

Thanks, Jason!

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Surely they aren't redoing Safe story with EJole, him pretending to be daddy

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

:blink: Arg! I just tried to reply and ended up reporting the post. Sorry Moderators...one of these days I will figure out how to use the Internet and read what I am clicking on. :drunk:

I was trying to post that I would be okay with a Safehouse if John picked up Marlena and took her away from Stefano's grasp while the ISA take him down. It has been far too long since I've seen Stefano in a jail cell. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply