Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Update: May 10 Scene-By-Scene in its entirety; Hope you all had fun guessing & playing trivia!
Topic Started: Mar 9 2012, 07:34 PM (94,013 Views)
niki

Ok so based on the most recent spoilers and this teaser thread - I get who all the blindfolded people are for...except Lucas. Will for Marlena, Brady for John, Sami (unfortunately) for Marlena/Roman and technically Rafe, Gabi and Nicole for Rafe and Austin for Carrie. But why on earth would Lucas be there? Sure he has some relation to all involved but no real direct connection. The rest are either related by blood or a wife/husband/fake baby daddy. Ok so he's blood-related to Hope but really, a cousin he's not overly close to as opposed to Doug or Jennifer? Seems completely abstract for him to be included with those 'in' on the safety of the safe house people except as Sami's sidekick, which is lame.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Maybe he's just with Sami when whoever comes to get her

wallyfan

maybe Lucas is to get back at Kate since Stefano is trying to destroy her life--he now has two of her kids Austin and Lucas

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Okay, so where to Sami's kids go? I hope TPTB don't forget to address this.
Being with grandma Caroline is not going to cut it. If Steffy was after everyone (brady/blacks & relations), then Caroline, Kayla and the kids are bound to be shuffled off somewhere.

Should be interesting to see how neat and tidy MARDAR manage to make this sweeps event a hit. What's the purpose of the bomb & explosion, fire if everyone is safe and moved to another location? Where's the drama in having ppl think their dead, when they really aren't. Oh, brother! This safehouse thing seems strange. I am not counting on the writing & dialogue for these characters to make a the difference. Patiently waiting for more clues and hints of what's going to happen.

Jason47
Member Avatar

TODAY'S UPDATE:

ISA Office (Shane, Billie, Hope, Bo)

Who is Billie on the phone with?...EJ

Sami's Apartment (Sami, Shirtless male: EJ)
What is Sami dressed in: Robe

New Safe House (Roman, Marlena, Nicole, Carrie, Will, Brady, Bo, Lucas, Sami, John, Gabi, Austin, Rafe, Hope)

Not blindfolded: Roman, Bo, Marlena, John, Carrie, Rafe, Hope

Blindfolded: Nicole, Will, Brady, Lucas, Sami, Gabi, Austin

When does the Salem gang get blindfolded...May 10.

Airdate: Thursday, May 10, 2012
Scene-By-Scene:

T-A: Pub Exterior (Lucas, Sami)
T-B: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Shane)
T-C: Pub (Brady, Madison, Nicole, Kayla, Doug, Julie, Billie, Daniel, Austin)
T-D: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Shane)

1-A: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie)
1-B: Pub & Exterior (Brady, Madison, Nicole, Kayla, Doug, Julie, Billie, Daniel, Austin, Lucas, Sami, Will, Gabi)

2-A: Pub (Brady, Madison, Nicole, Kayla, Doug, Julie, Billie, Daniel, Austin, Lucas, Sami, Will, Gabi)
2-B: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie)
2-C: Pub (Brady, Nicole, Kayla, Doug, Julie, Billie, Austin, Lucas, Sami, Will, Gabi, Roman)

3-A: Horton Town Square/Private Area (Shane, Agent Harmon)
3-B: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Sami, Lucas, Brady, Austin, Gabi, Will, Nicole)
3-C: Pub (Kayla, Doug, Julie)
3-D: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Sami, Lucas, Brady, Austin, Gabi, Will, Nicole)

4-A: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Sami, Lucas, Brady, Austin, Gabi, Will, Nicole)
4-B: Horton Town Square/Private Area (Shane, Agent Harmon)
4-C: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Sami, Lucas, Brady, Austin, Gabi, Will, Nicole)

5-A: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Sami, Lucas, Brady, Austin, Gabi, Will, Nicole)
5-B: Pub (Kayla, Doug, Julie, Madison)
5-C: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Sami, Lucas, Brady, Austin, Gabi, Will, Nicole)
5-D: Horton Town Square (Shane, Billie, Daniel, Xs)

6-A: Horton Town Square (Billie, Daniel, Xs)
6-B: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie)
6-C: Horton Town Square (Brady, Madison Xs)
6-D: Pub (Kayla, Doug, Julie, Sami, Lucas, Austin)
6-E: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie)

7-A: Coffee House (Gabi, Will, Xs)
7-B: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie)
7-C: Pub (Kayla, Doug, Julie, Sami, Lucas, Austin)
7-D: New Safe House (Marlena, John, Bo, Hope, Rafe, Carrie, Roman, Shane)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So people go to the Safehouse mid way through the episode and then are gone by the end?

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

So confused the blindfolded ones arrive and leave safeshouse same epi

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Maybe the others are brought there to show alive then they leave and go back and have a memorial at pub to keep the game going that Stefano thinks dead?

lysie
Member Avatar

It annoys me that Brady isn't brought to the safe house.

doolfan80

That wasn't nearly as exciting as I'd hoped but then again MarDar being fired didn't give me much hope. Oh well....

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

So where the heck does Nicole end up? She's the only one after scenes 5A-5D I couldn't track. Most ended up at pub or coffee house. Where's Nicole?

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 26 2012, 03:20 PM
??

Brady is brought to the safehouse with the rest of the blindfolded gang.

lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 26 2012, 03:38 PM
lysie
Apr 26 2012, 03:20 PM
??

Brady is brought to the safehouse with the rest of the blindfolded gang.
Seriously. I can't read. I've been annoyed by that from the beginning, lol.

Tngerson1

That makes no sense that they would be brought there and then taken away. I don't like this cause that means Carrie and Rafe are alone again after blindfolded ones leave! NOT NOT GOOD!

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

This is so confusing. So I guess the blindfolded ones go to safehouse for a quickie. Lol. So probably they are blindfolded to keep the location of safehouse secret. I guess they bring them there to see their loved ones ? Why is Nicole there? I get it Rafe but its ridiculous. They have been friends fir what an entire week in Days time. Thx for all ur updates Jason. Had a blast trying to guess.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

How lame that they are in and out all in the same episode. This just confirms to me even more that May sweeps is going to suck.

And you're right . . . where did Nicole go? :ermm:

BTW Carrie and Rafe's involvement being stuck in the safehouse is such a joke. We'll have to endure their bogus relationship being made into some special coming together. Just forget the icky family relationship ties and the fact Carrie is married and playing Austin for a fool. MarDar most likely wanted a WTD story line for them and that's why Austin finds a pregnancy test when Carrie gets back home . . . I wouldn't be surprised if Carrie and Austin leave town with the mystery of the true paternity hanging in the air. :puke:

Tngerson1

What makes u think they have sex? Austin could find pregnancy test while she's at SH

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

IMO the Safe House storyline centers around John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Carrie and Rafe, they're the people that are in danger from Stefano and will be in danger from the double ISA Agent. IMO the blindfolded people THINK their loved ones died in the explosion and rather than have their family and friends mourn their deaths, Shane gathers them all up and allows them to have tearful reunions with their family members with the understanding they'll keep the secret until Stefano is captured and John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Carrie and Rafe can leave the safe house. That is how I read that.

I'm SO happy John is with his Pumpkin, Carrie!

IMO the twist is possibly the NEW safe house catches fire or blows up and John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Carrie and Rafe are REALLY presumed missing and dead yet the Salemites won't believe it because they were shown they were alive.

Not sure who's idea it was to tell big mouth Sami that they're alive, as if she can keep a secret, LOL!

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

We dont know when Austin finds pregnancy test, we dont know if he finds a used one or just one Carrie's has bought. I really dont think Carrie and Rafe have sex in the house with Bope and Jarlena nor that their will be a WTD. If she is pregnant it is Austin's.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 26 2012, 03:05 PM
7-A: Coffee House (Gabi, Will, Xs)
This is one of the reasons the show is sucks so much right now. Nobody wants to see more Will and Gabi scenes or any combination of characters that have no business sharing the screen together at the expense of more logical or more interesting character interactions. Gabi needs to die a painful death and Will needs to be spending time with Sonny or EJ. Pretty much everything about this inconsequential safe house story is going to be unwatchable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply