Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Update: May 10 Scene-By-Scene in its entirety; Hope you all had fun guessing & playing trivia!
Topic Started: Mar 9 2012, 07:34 PM (94,496 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

razorbacks78
Apr 26 2012, 05:16 PM
We dont know when Austin finds pregnancy test, we dont know if he finds a used one or just one Carrie's has bought. I really dont think Carrie and Rafe have sex in the house with Bope and Jarlena nor that their will be a WTD. If she is pregnant it is Austin's.
Good point! Austin may find the pregnancy test while she is gone and be sad she didn't share the info with him or as you also suggested she might not have even taken it yet. I might have jumped the gun :$
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I still do not get why Rafe and Carrie are mixed up with the Fab 4.

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

razorbacks78
Apr 26 2012, 05:16 PM
We don't know when Austin finds pregnancy test, we dont know if he finds a used one or just one Carrie's has bought. I really don't think Carrie and Rafe have sex in the house with Bope and Jarlena nor that their will be a WTD. If she is pregnant it is Austin's.
If they do, I hope John walks in on them, hehe! Just like he did when Carrie and Lawrence were about to hit the sheets!

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Apr 26 2012, 07:52 PM
Isn't Carrie there when Marlena is attacked and John is trying to save her? If yes, that would mean she is in danger because she can identify Marlena's attacker which proves Stefano put a hit out on her.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

DrakeDBEST
Apr 26 2012, 11:08 PM
Dreamer
Apr 26 2012, 07:52 PM
Isn't Carrie there when Marlena is attacked and John is trying to save her? If yes, that would mean she is in danger because she can identify Marlena's attacker which proves Stefano put a hit out on her.
Yes spoiler says Roman, Carrie and Rafe arrive as John is trying to save Marlena, but Tuesday Carrie tries to leave and I think Rafe stops her cause he sees something and W he notices bomb. Therefore Carrie and Rafe are stuck

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar

Ahhhh, there ya go, that makes sense! Thanks for explaining razorbacks!

Erin_123
Member Avatar

Well this is just ok.

Where is Jack and Jenn?? Where did Nicole go?

niki51586

Erin_123
Apr 27 2012, 10:28 AM
Well this is just ok.

Where is Jack and Jenn?? Where did Nicole go?
They went to hang out with Stephanie in her supper secret Salem hiding place.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply