Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, March 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 12 2012, 01:09 PM (5,837 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1331575652/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Phil Sogard
Scriptwriter: David A. Levinson

Alamainia / Hospital: Hope calls out for Billie when she hears Bilie screaming that Bo is dying. Lexie rushes into the room and tells Billie to step aside. Lexie declares that Bo has no pulse. Billie tells Hope that she's thinks they're losing him. Lexie tells Billie to leave the room - she loses the connection to Hope.

DiMera Mansion - Part 1: Abe meets up with Roman outside the front door. Roman says he was summoned here just like Abe was. When Abe says he thinks Roman should be at the hospital Roman tells him Lexie will call if there's any change. Abe is curious what their new mayor has planned for them. As far as Roman is concerned, because EJ is not sworn in, Abe is still the mayor. Abe states that he's a lame duck. He has no real power and he's under investigation for election fraud. Roman says he's innocent. They both know he was framed and by who and his investigation will prove that. Abe needs answers starting with what the hell are we doing here. Roman suggests they find out. EJ opens the door and asks them in. First he asks how Bo is doing. Roman says he was seriously hurt in the line of duty, how do you think he's doing? EJ expresses his sympathy ... Abe tells him to save the act. What are we doing here? EJ offers them a drink. Abe - Do you expect us to believe this is a social call? EJ is being polite. He feels Abe could use a drink considering the position he's in. Your wife left you taking your son with her and your facing some hefty criminal charges. Roman asks if they're here so EJ can harass them. EJ has a legitmate reason for asking them here. He tells Abe that he'd like to help them. Abe tells Roman this is a waste of their time. Let's go. EJ - What if I were to offer you a pardon? Abe and Roman laugh. Abe points out that EJ is not the governor - you're not even the mayor yet. EJ says he knows the chaps at the DA's offer - maybe he could be persuaded to have a word with them. Tampering with an election is a very serious ... Abe snaps - I didn't rig the damn election. EJ - Successfully. Abe - At all you S.O.B. EJ chuckles - I'm offering you a lifeline; believe me, no one else is going to. If I were you I would take it. Abe - You are not me. I will not bargain for redemption like I've done something wrong. EJ could relieve some of that unrelenting pressure that is going to come his way - that has to be worth something. Think about yourself. Abe - What's the catch. EJ - There is none. I just need you to allow things to reach their inevitable conclusion. Abe - What inevitable conclusion. EJ - Letting go of Lexie.

Rafe's loft - Part 1: Lucas opens the door to Will. Will gives him a hug and welcomes him home. They talk about Bo but neither of them have any news. Will finds out that Aunt Billie is back in town and that she's going to be working at Countess W. It's a surprise to Lucas that she's back. Will points out that he never said anything about coming home either. Lucas tells him it was spur of the moment. Will asks what he's doing here. Lucas tells Will that Sami called him. She thought he should be here for the kids while she's out of town. Will thought he was smarter than that. She called you and told you what a victim she is and that her life is a total mess and you dropped everything and came to save her ass, right? Unbelievable. Lucas says that Sami told him everything that's happened here. Will doubts that. Lucas - What do you think I don't know? Will tells him to forget it. You always have blinders on where she's concerned - you always have. Lucas - Really? But you don't? Will shrugs - Not any more. Lucas - You mean ever since you caught her with EJ. Will looks taken aback - You're not surprised, are you? Lucas is sorry that Will is the one that was hurt the most by what's happened. Will - Have you talked to Rafe? Or the kids yet? She destroyed our whole family. Lucas - Your mother knows that. She's very sorry about what's happened. Will - Oh she got to you already. Lucas denies that. I know your mother's tricks better than anyone. Will concedes that is probably true. Just promise me you're not going to get involved in them again or her. Lucas can pretty much guaranty that's not going to happen because I'm engaged and very much in love with my fiancée. Will asks when this happened and why is he just sharing this info now. Lucas says it wasn't that long ago and it's not the type of information you share over the phone. Will asks if she's here. Lucas says no, she's busy at work. Will asks Lucas to tell him about her. He does. Will asks if Mom knows. Yes and she's really happy for me. Will - We'll see how long that lasts. Lucas knows that Will is angry at her right now but don't give her a hard time. Will isn't angry with her anymore; I just see her for who she really is. Lucas admits he's not just here because of what Sami is going through right now, I'm here because I'm worried about you. Will - What did mom tell you?

Hospital - Part 1: Lexie uses the defibralator to try and get a pulse. Outside the room Billie searches for Hope's number. Kate arrives. Billie tells her that Bo went into cardiac arrest and Lexie kicked her out of the room. She was on the phone with Hope; now she's trying to get back to her but she can't get through. Kate asks why she's calling her now. Bille explains that she was on the phone with Hope when it happened. Kate thinks she should wait until she has more information. Billie says no, she thinks he's dying. I've got to get through to her. Kate - And what are you going to say to her? If Bo's dead do you think it's a good idea that you're the one that gives her the news? Billie concedes her mother is right. Kate knows that Billie still cares for Bo. Billie - Can we please not do this right now? Kate replies that this is a complicated situation; you need to be mindful of the history. Billie says that none of that matters right now. Kate asks - Don't you think it mattered to Hope that you were the one that answered the phone? Billie thinks that she is the last of Hope's concerns right now. Kate agrees. She's worried about Bo, you're worried about Bo. Billie admits that she still cares about Bo. He's the father of my child. He was a big part of my life for a very long time. Kate replies - He's a big part of why you left. Billie doesn't want to be reminded of that right now - it was a long time ago. Kate - Are you sure about that? Billie says if she wants to ask me something, ask me. Kate asks if she came back to work at Countess W because of Bo. Billie - Bo did not factor in my decision so let's just stop this right now. Lexie comes out of Bo's room and tells them that Bo is stable. Billie - That sounds like good news but you don't look relieved. Lexie - Because that's the only good news I have. For now he's hanging in there. Billie - But what, you don't think he's going to pull through? Lexie didn't say that. Kate points out that she's not saying much of anything. Billie knows that they are not immediate family but Bo is Chelsea's father so if there is something she needs to know, something I need to prepare her for ... Lexie - No, we're not at that point but the injuries he sustained were severe to begin with. That along with the coma ... Billie - Wait, I was told that the coma would help in the healing. Are you saying that's not the case. Is Bo going to be okay or not?

Alamainia - Part 1: Hope is beside herself because she can't get a line through. John tells her it's okay. Hope cries. No it won't, Billie said he was dying - she heard the alarms. John tells her they'll try in a few minutes. Hope - What if it's too late? John asks if Billie said what she was doing there. Hope doesn't know anything except that her husband needs her and Billie is there and she's not. John comforts her. Hope sobs. John tells her that Bo needs her to be strong now. Hope says they have to get home. John promises that he'll get her home. Hope says they have one shot at getting out of this godforsaken country. John asks if she's still up to going after their passports. Try and stop her. John warns her about getting caught ... Hope says they won't get caught. I'm not ruining my one shot at getting home to Bo. John says alright, the plan will remain the same. They go over the plan while looking at the blueprints. John packs their supplies for the breakin. They're both dressed in black. John says they can count on the fact that they're being watched which is why they're not going out through the lobby.

DiMera Mansion - Part 2: Abe - You want me to leave my wife? EJ - Your wife already left you. What I'm asking is for you to accept it. Abe - You're the reason Lexie and I are having problems. EJ drinks and claims that Abe did that all on his own. Maybe you didn't rig the election but you rigged the debate. Abe - I will regret sinking your level for the rest of your life. EJ laughs at him. If you had sunk to my level you wouldn't have been caught. The fact is your wife is never going to look at you the same way because you put the election ahead of her. Abe - And you think she's going to come running to you? EJ - I'm blood. I'm family. Abe - You are everything she has worked her entire life to avoid. You and your sadistic father. EJ - And you've spent your entire relationship with her trying to turn her against us. You made yourself out to be this paragon to the entire community. Now you've fallen off your little pedestal. Everyone can see you for who you really are; you're a fake, you're a phony, you're ... Abe snaps - There is absolutely no honour in you. There never was. You can dress yourself up in fancy suits but you're garbage. You're sister is hurt and delusional but she's not going to be fooled by you. EJ - You mean like she was fooled by you? Roman tells EJ that Abe has more integrity than EJ will ever know. He loves his wife. They're going to work on this and come through this stronger than ever. Roman tells Abe they should leave. EJ - I wouldn't be so quick to leave Commissioner. Your job is hardly secure. Roman - Is that a threat? No, it's more a statement of fact. EJ pulls out a report stating that his time hasn't been much of success. Crime is up; arrests and convictions are down. Roman retorts - I'm looking at the reason for that. EJ tells him that he's already started looking for his successor. Given your level of competence I don't think it should be too hard to find somebody. You can't tell me that you seriously believe you're tenure as commissioner is above reproach. This is the first time Roman is hearing of any complaints. EJ points out that he and his detective brother were mugged in broad daylight. Roman - And that's my fault? EJ thinks that hardly reassures the citizens of Salem that the streets are safe. Roman - We were ambushed; it happens. EJ fires back - By criminals that should have already been locked up. Abe - You are one to talk. You and your father should be rotting away in adjoining cells. EJ - That's exactly my point. You two have been saying that for years and yet you failed to make one charge stick. The criminals aren't afraid of you. It's the good people of Salem that should be afraid of you. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow, isn't it? Roman tells Abe he's done. He's got to get back to the hospital to check on Bo. Abe - You think you have the upper hand. EJ - I KNOW I have the upper hand. Abe - Enjoy it while it lasts. EJ - Why, you know something I don't? Abe - My love for Lexie, our committment to our marriage is stronger than you think. We're not going to allow you to ride roughshod us and we're not going to allow you to destroy the town we're sworn to protect. So mark my words, you will fail. EJ tells him that was lovely but his lame rhetoric is not going to save his marriage nor will it get him re-elected. Take the deal Abraham. Abe - Or suffer the consequences? EJ - Your words. Abe - I hope I'm as clear. Go to hell. EJ says you don't leave me any choice. I have to call the district attorney and make sure you're prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Abe - Well, do what you have to do. As they're leaving EJ tells Roman to do your friend a really big favour - get him to take the deal. If I were to find out there were any suppressions in your investigation into Abe then you would be sitting beside your friend in a penitentiary. Roman - Nice talking to you EJ.

Alamainia - Part 2: Hope and John are now in the process of breaking into the courthouse. John and Hope talk about breaking the circuit so the alarm doesn't sound. Hope is the one that disables the alarm or at least tells John how to do it. They get inside without the alarm going off. They're cover the camera lens with foam. John says lets gets our passports. The file cabinet has a padlock on it. Hope gets it opened. They work on the lock on the file cabinet next. John finally gets it open. They search for their file. The lights in the office come on ...

Hospital - Part 2: Lexie tells Billie they are doing everything they can. Billie - That's it. As she protests further Kate tells her this is not a good idea. Billie just can't stand around while his condition gets worse. Kate doesn't want her taking on this whole burden by herself. Billie states that Hope isn't here so someone has to fight for Bo and that someone is her. Lexie says they are all fighting for Bo. You're going to have to have faith that he's going to pull through this. Lexie is going in to see Bo and then Billie can go back in. She asks if Billie was able to reach Hope. No, she can't get through; she'll keep trying. Lexie states that Bo is strong; if anyone can pull through this, he can. Lexie goes back in Bo's room. Billie tells Kate the problem has to be on Hope's end because she got through to Chelsea. She left her message telling her to stay put until they more. They talk about Chelsea. Kate thinks they should go back to the DiMera mansion. Billie - Are you kidding me? The DiMera mansion is the last place I'm going. She wouldn't be comfortable staying at Stefano's. Kate - And you don't understand why am? Bille replies that it's not her place to pass judgement. Kate knows she doesn't approve of her marriage. Billie - You seem happy. Are you? Kate is in all the ways that matter. Being married to Stefano has it's advantages and disadvantages and I think the good outweighs the bad. When he tells me that he cares about me, I believe him and I care about too, very much. Billie - So you both care about each other but is that enough for you. Kate - We understand each other. We share a mutual respect and we genuinely enjoy our time together. I think those are a lot of good things. There's no misconception of what we share so yes I am okay with it. Billie - As long as you don't give me that whole true love scenario then I'm happy for you. Kate is so glad she's back. So is Billie. Kate suggests getting Billie up to date on work. Billie already knows that Mad World Cosmetics has set up shop here. Kate says that dirty blonde is just the flavour of the month. Billie points out that Ian MacAllistair was just named CEO of Titan and they own Mad World - I wouldn't dismiss them so lightly. Kate says they're no threat to us. Bille - Madison is sharp, she is focused and she has made quite a name for herself. And Ian MacAllistair is sharp and he's ruthless. I've heard he's quite a womanizer and he's left a lot of broken hearts in his wake. Kate has heard that. Lexie comes out and tells Billie she can go and see Bo now. Billie goes in and tells Bo he's going to be just fine. I promise.

Rafe's loft - Part 2: Will doesn't like people talking about him behind his back. Will reminds him that they're his parents - he asked her what was going on with you and she told me. Will - Told you what? Lucas - That you've been having a tough time lately. Will scoffs. Everything was fine until she slept with EJ. Lucas - Really? When they took down your website, you were okay with that? And you broke up with your girlfriend. Will states that technically she broke up with him. Either way it doesn't sound like things were going too hot for him in Lucas's opinion. I'm your Dad and I want you to know that you can tell me anything. Talk to me; tell me what's going on with you. He adds that he'll be staying in Salem for a while. Will says that's great. Lucas tells him he wants to spend more time with him. Living halfway around the world has made me realise how much I miss you. Will feels the same way. Lucas hugs him and tells him he loves him. Good talk - new topic now that we got that out of the way. What are you doing working for EJ? Will doesn't know but he likes his job. Lucas - What exactly do you like about it other than it was a good way to stick it to your mom. Will claims it was never about that. Lucas says it doesn't matter. Now that we got everything out in the open I expect you to quit immediately. Will can't. Lucas asks why not. Will - Because he knows that it wasn't you that shot him. He knows I was the one that shot him. Lucas - How the hell did EJ find out you were the one who shot him. Will doesn't know; EJ didn't tell me. Lucas - That's why you're working for him. He's blackmailing you! That S.O.B.. Will tells him it's not that bad. Lucas - What exactly does he have you doing for him? Will - Nothing. He doesn't make me do anything I don't want to do. Lucas - Are you protecting him now? Will - I'm not protecting him. I just don't want to quit my job because I like it. I like the power. I like the power of being on the inside. When he tells me do something I do it and I feel valued. I feel important. Lucas tells him that he used to work for EJ's brother, Tony. That was the biggest mistake of my life. I know that it's exciting. I get it. I know there's money and power involved but it's not worth losing who you are. I'm not going to let them corrupt you like this. Will - I'm not being corrupted Dad. Seriously all my life people have warned me about the dangers of working with the DiMera's so I know what I'm getting myself into. Lucas doesn't think he does. Will knows he's worried about him but seriously, I know what I'm doing. I'm sorry I have to go. I can't talk about this anymore. I'm glad you're back, I'll see you very soon. He leaves.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh Abe...if only EJ wore fancy suits, things would be so much better. :shame:

Thanks for the write up, Pat!

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

Thanks so much for the writeup, Pat! I'm looking so forward to seeing the John and Hope scenes! Nice cliffhanger at the end of their scenes!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think Will is setting Ej up!! Not sure what, but something! :rockon:
Hopefully Ej isn't too stupid to see it :shame:
What is the deal with Ej's sudden obsession with getting Lexie involved?
What the hell is going on in Alamania? What is Stefano's big secret?
This show is confusing and vague!! I keep hoping that these stories have some sort of exciting twist, because if this is all there is to it, i am really disappointed. :shame:
Edited by MissLola, Mar 12 2012, 01:38 PM.

LaPrinsipessa
Member Avatar

Finally! After waiting 13 years I'll finally be able to see John and Hope using their past skills (for the greater good!) Yeah! Yeah! Whoop-whoop! DOTS (dancin on the spot)
Edited by LaPrinsipessa, Mar 12 2012, 01:36 PM.

CynthiaHaskins1

I just wanted to say that when is kate going to stop push billie to be with bo.when is kate going to realizes that bo is every much in love with hope and belong with her and ciara.

Skye
Member Avatar

Tuesday, March 13th

billie with bo
Hope calls
Billie answers
Bo starts having a seizure
billie yells bo, my god sombody help we need a doctor
he is dying
Hope says what do you mean he is dying
lexi runs in
says oh my god we are losing him

Abe and roman outside the mansion
they dont know why they were summoned
there
Abe is curious about what the new
mayor has planned for them
roman says he is not the mayor yet you are
Abe says im a lame duck i have no real power , im under investigation for election fraud
roman says you were framed and we both know by who and our investigation will prove that
they knock at Ejs door

will goes to visit Lucas at the loft
they hug

Ej answers the door
says thanks for coming
roman says answering your own door Ej thats kind of a step down
Ej says i wanted to greet you personally
i heard what happened to Bo

how is he doing
roman tells him he is in the hospital
after being seriously injured in the line of duty,,how do you think he is doing?
Ej says im so sorry , is there anything at all that i can do
Abe says why dont you just save the act
what are we doing here what do you want with us?

Hope cant hear Billie
the lines went dead
lexi uses the paddles on Bo

billie tries to get Hope back
Hope cant get through either
john says they are having trouble getting a line to the states
Hope starts crying
she said bo was dying i heard the alarms going off
john says billie was there what was she doing there
Hope says she doesnt know anything
expect her husband needs her
she starts crying
they hug

Ej offers Abe and roman a drink
Abe says you expect us to believe that this is a social call?
Ej says, im being polite and i thought
you could use one anyway, a man in you position
you are about to lose your job your wife left you and she has taken your son with her
you are facing some hefty criminal charges
if that isnt a reason for a nice glass of a scotch im not sure what is
roman says is that why we are here, so you can harass us ?
Ej says i have a reason for bring you down here,,,,i would like to help you

Lucas asks Will about roman and bo

he tells him his aunt billie is a back in town working at countess w with grandma kate

Will asks lucas what was he doing here
whats the real story
Lucas says his mom called him
Will says so thats why you are staying here
Lucas says i thought i should be here for the kids while she is out of town
Will says i thought you were smarter than that,,she convinced you to come here and save her ass,,,unbelievable

Kate meets Billie at the hospital
Billie explains to her whats going on
with Bo
oh my god the bad acting
it is embarrassing
kate doesnt want Billie to give Hope the news that Bo is dead if he does die.

John tells Hope to be strong
she said Billie said he was dying i need to get home
he says im going to get you out of here
im going to get you home

kate says she knows she still cares for Bo
billie admits she still cares about bo
he is the father of her child
kate says he is a part of why you left
Billie says that was a long time ago
kate says was it are you sure about that?
Billie says she is not in the mood for 20 questions
kate says is bo the reason you came back to work for countess W
Billie says no he isnt

Hope says she has one shot of getting out of this god forsaken country
she says that too many times
they go over how to get into the courthouse
she thinks it will be easy in easy out

Abe says you want to help us
Ej says yes
they laugh says this is a waste of time lets go
Ej says what if i were to offer you a pardon a life line
abe and roman laugh
Abe says you are not the governor not even the mayor yet
Ej says thats true but i know these chaps down at the District attorneys office have a word with them, see if they couldnt
abe tampering with an election is a very ugly
abe says i didnt rig the damn election
Ej says successfully
abe says at all you son of a bitch
Ej says im offering you a life line here
no one else is going to
if i were you i would take it
abe says you are not me
i will not bargain for redemption like i done something wrong
Ej says it was going to stem off from all that unrelenting pressure thats about to come your way
that has to be worth something right?
Think about your son
roman says he is yanking your chain
Abe says whats the catch ?
EJ says there is no catch
all i need you to do is allow things to reach their inevitable conclusion
Abe says inevitable conclusion?
Ej says letting go fo lexi

Lucas says your mom told me everything that happened
Will says i doubt that
Lucas says what do you think i dont know
Will says you have blinders on when it comes to her
but i dont not anymore
Lucas says you mean since you caught your mom and Ej together?
Will says you are not even surprised are you?
Lucas says im disappointed and sorry you have been hurt the most by this
Will says me hurt the most ?

have to you talked to rafe or the kids she destroyed the whole family
Lucas says your mom knows that and she is sorry
Will says she got to you already
lucas says no she didnt get to me , i know your mothers tricks better than anybody
Will says thats probably true ,promise me you are not going to fall for them again or her
Lucas says i can cuz thats not going to happen
your old man is engaged and very much in love with his finance

Lexi comes out and says Bo is stable
but thats the only good news she has
bo is hanging in there
injuries he sustained were serve and that with the coma

john and Hope get ready to break in to the
government office
put on black clothes
pack things they need
they go out the window

Will is surprised about his dad being engaged
Lucas says it didnt happen that long ago
she was too busy with work to come here
her name is Autumn she is amazing he is going to love her
his mom knows about it and she is happy for him
Will says lets see how long that lasts
Lucas says i know you are mad at your mom, but dont give her a hard time
Will says im not mad at her anymore i just see her for who she really is
Lucas says im here because im worried about you too
Will says why what did mom tell you?

Abe says you want me to leave my wife?
Ej says your wife already left you
i think we can all agree on that
im asking you to accept it
Abe says you lousy
you are the reason lexi and i are having problems
Ej says i did not come between you and your wife , you did that all on your own
maybe you didnt rig the election
you rigged the debate though
Abe says i will regret sinking to your level
for the rest of my life
ej says if you had sunk to my level

you wouldnt have been caught now would you ?
it doesnt matter how you go out of your way to justify all of this
the fact is your wife is never going to look at you the same way again
you put the election ahead of her
abe says and you think she is going to come running to you
EJ says Im blood im family
Abe says you are everything that she has worked her entire life to avoid
you and your sadistic father
EJ says and you spent your entire relationship with her trying to turn her against us
you made your self out to be this paragon to the entire community
well now you have fallen off your little pedestal
everybody can see you for who you are, you are fake , you are a phony you are a small
Abe yells there is no honour in you there never was
you can dress your self up in up in fancy suits but you are garbage
Ej lights a cigar
abe continues
your sister is hurt
she is disillusioned
but she is not going to be fooled by you
EJ says oh you mean like the way she was by you
roman stops Abe from going after EJ
roman says this man has more integrity than you will ever know, he loves his wife they are going to work on this , they will come through this stronger than ever

They show john and Hope
trying to breaking in
john is taking a window off

lexi says they are doing everything they can for Bo
billie goes on that she cant stand around someone has to fight for Bo, Hope isnt here
so she will be there for him
Lexi tells her they are all there for Bo

roman tells abe to come on
eJ says your job is hardly secure
roman says is that a threat ?
Ej says not a threat more of a statement of fact, he reads from a folder
your time in operation , if we look here we can see crime is up
arrests and convictions are down
roman says im looking at the reason for that
EJ says same old excuses i see
thats disappointing , you should know
i have already started looking for your successor and given your level of incompetence i dont think it should be too hard to find somebody

Lucas tells Will that sami told him he has been having a tough time
Will says everything was fine before she slept with Ej
lucas says everything wasnt fine there was that website thing and you
broke up with your girlfriend
Will says she broke up with me
Lucas says im your dad i want you to know that you can tell me anything
tell me whats going on with you

billie tells lexi she couldnt reach Hope
Lexi says Bo is strong
he can pull through this

john and Hope continue to pick at the window
they are afraid alarms will go off
she remembers security like this when she was the princess
she gives him gum and tells him to chew on it till it is soft
they chew gum
then john jimmied the locks open
he says you were good back then
she says i still am
they open the windows
she says i told you it would work
they go in

billie and kate continue
to talk
she called Chelsea
kate asks her to go back to the mansion to rest up
Billie says thats the last place im going

EJ says you cant tell me that you believe your tenure as commissioner is above reproach ?
Roman says first time hearing of any complaints
Ej says you and
your brother who is a detective were mugged in broad daylight
roman says and thats my fault?
Ej says i think that that hardlt reassures the citizens of salem
that the streets are safe
roman says we were ambushed
Ej says by criminals who should have already been locked up
abe says you are one to talk
you and your father should be rotting away
in adjoining cells
Ej says thats my point
you 2 have been saying that for years
you failed to make 1 charge stick
the criminals arent afraid of you , its the people of salem , the peoples whose lives you
are supposed to be protecting
they should be afraid of you

Lucas says im going to be staying in salem for awhile now
Will says great
lucas says i want to spend more time with you
i missed you
i love you
they hug
Lucas says what are you doing working for Ej
Will says i like my job
Lucas says really what do you like about it
good way to stick it to your mom
but since thats out in the open i
expect you to quit immediately
Will says i cant
Lucas says why not?
Will says because he knows
Lucas says knows what?
Will says that it wasnt you who shot him it was me who shot him

Hope and john
are in an office
snooping around
in the dark
she sees a cabinet
but its locked
john tries to open it
he cant spring it
Hope decides to try

lucas says how did Ej find out
Will says i dont know he didnt tell me
lucas says thats why you are working for him he is blackmailing you the son of a bitch
Will says stop, it isnt that bad
lucas says what does he have you doing
Will says nothing
he doesnt have me do anything i dont want to do
lucas says what are you protecting him now?
Will says no i just dont want to quit my job
i like it, the power and the excitement of being on the inside and when he tells me to do something and i do it
i feel valued i feel important

EJ says the truth eh?
its always such a bitter pill to swallow
Abe says you think you have the upper hand
eJ says i know i have the upper hand
Abe says enjoy it while it lasts
EJ says you know something i dont?
Abe says my love for lexi
our commitment to our marriage
is stronger than you think
we are not going to allow you to ride rough shod over us , we are not going to allow you
to destroy the town that we are sworn to protect, mark my words you will fail
Ej says that was lovely ,quite poetic unfortunately your lame rhetoric is not going to save your marriage and its not going to get you re elected

billie says i wouldnt be comfortable staying at stefanos
kate says i know you dont approve of my marriage
billie asks her if she is happy
kate says im happy in all the ways that matter
being married to stefano has its advantages and disadvantages but the good outweighs the bad and when he tells me he cares about me i believe him and i care about him very much
we understand each other we share a mutual respect and we enjoy our time together there are a lot of good things
no secret agenda
im comfortable
billie says well as long as you dont give me that whole true love scenario
im happy for you
kate says i don think i would even believe that myself and you are too smart for me to con you so glad you are back
then they talk about mad world cosmetics
billie has heard all about madison and ian

lucas tells Will he use to work for tony and it was the biggest mistake of my life i know its exciting , the money and power but its not worth it not worth losing who you are
im not going to let them corrupt you like this
Will says im not going to be corrupted i know what im getting myself into
i know you are worried but i know what im doing
i have to go
cant talk about this anymore
but im glad you are back
see you soon

ej says abe take the deal
Abe says or suffer the consequences, i hope im as clear
go to hell
ej says ok i have to call the da have to see you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
abe says do what you have to do
ej says to roman ,do your friend a favour get him to take the deal
this investigation you are conducting the one into the tampering with the election against Abe
if i were to find out that there were any prejudice
then you will be sitting beside your friend
in a penitentiary
you know i hear they love cops up there
roman says nice talking to you Ej
ej sucks on his cigar
they leave

billie sits wth bo and continues to ramble on

john gets the case opened
they look for their files
the lights come on
they turn to look
at who ever turned the lights on

Aldo
Member Avatar

alex
Mar 12 2012, 01:32 PM
I think he is following what EJ said about waiting for the right moment to hit back. I can easily see Will secretly scheming against him.

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

LOL LaPrinsipessa! Yep, LOVE they have no fear of getting caught either! I think that is why they work so well together. They're both as tough as nails while on a mission. Hope isn't holding no flashlight for John, they're BOTH working as a team so they can get the hell out of there, each using the skills Stefano gave them. I'm kinda wondering if this was a setup by Stefano so he could see if his "greatest creations" still have what it takes to get away with a crime.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Aldo
Mar 12 2012, 01:39 PM
alex
I think he is following what EJ said about waiting for the right moment to hit back. I can easily see Will secretly scheming against him.
Someone has to bring Ej down...and I got a feeling that he will do it....after all, like Sami said...revenge is in Will's blood

AHM

Hmm. The truth is I don't bother to watch unless there's a Jack sighting, but at least I find that Lucas/Will conversation to be interesting reading. And I liked the reminder that Lucas worked for Tony. Makes me recall one of my favorite Tony moments, "Shut up, Lucas." (Not that I think Lucas should shut up; it was just Tony's delivery---man, I like Tony and wish they hadn't done that stupid "Tony was really Andre" thing.) Sorry, back on track. . . I've always kinda liked Lucas, but I was never a big fan. Yet now, I think Lucas is actually a great character and always has been. I think my lack of interest in Sami bled to lack of interest in Lucas. But the Lumi stuff is also decent reading now. Perhaps Lucas' merit has become more obvious to me after the deluge of crappy new characters and the juxtaposition with Rafe. It's funny how I used to think EJ was fascinating, but now he seems paper thin in substance, and I'm seeing Lucas as a much more human character and how I went though a couple of months of being into EJami, but now Lumi seems more intriguing. Though Sami isn't terribly interesting to me, Lucas and Will's relationships with her are. However, if Lucas and Sami have already slept together filming-wise, that makes me think they're botching this story too.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

AHM
Mar 12 2012, 01:43 PM
Hmm. The truth is I don't bother to watch unless there's a Jack sighting, but at least I find that Lucas/Will conversation to be interesting reading. And I liked the reminder that Lucas worked for Tony. Makes me recall one of my favorite Tony moments, "Shut up, Lucas." (Not that I think Lucas should shut up; it was just Tony's delivery---man, I like Tony and wish they hadn't done that stupid "Tony was really Andre" thing.) Sorry, back on track. . . I've always kinda liked Lucas, but I was never a big fan. Yet now, I think Lucas is actually a great character and always has been. I think my lack of interest in Sami bled to lack of interest in Lucas. But the Lumi stuff is also decent reading now. Perhaps Lucas' merit has become more obvious to me after the deluge of crappy new characters and the juxtaposition with Rafe. It's funny how I used to think EJ was fascinating, but now he seems paper thin in substance, and I'm seeing Lucas as a much more human character and how I went though a couple of months of being into EJami, but now Lumi seems more intriguing. Though Sami isn't terribly interesting to me, Lucas and Will's relationships with her are. However, if Lucas and Sami have already slept together filming-wise, that makes me think they're botching this story too.
I have a hard time believing they have slept together filming wise.....I don't see it happening. Heavy kissing, flirting...I can see, but sex? Not yet...It's not Lumi and we'll have to see if Sami is still technically married to Rafe...if he is, I don't see Lucas being with Sami in an intimate fashion. Of course that is if they stick to the character/couple traits..Lumi was one of the few couples I remember,that actually decided to not sleep together for a few months back in 2006, they wanted to make sure they weren't jumping into something too quickly. They abstained and it was great.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Thanks both Pat and Skye for the write ups.

I like that Kate/Billie took time out to talk about the Kate/Stefano marriage and Billie's thoughts about it. I find it interesting how Kate told Billie all the positives about being married to Stefano but when Billie said she is fine as long as Kate does not say it is true love. Then Kate said even she could not believe that and she knows that she can not con Billie into believing it either. I know that Kate/Stefano do love one another but it is not true love status at least not yet. I always wanted them to go deeper into it and take time to explore those feelings that they have developed for each other but they did not do that they just had Kate say one day that she loved Stefano after the whole blackmail into marriage thing. I do adore them as a couple and I want to see more but I wish that they were written better for one another from the start it all just sort of happened.

AHM

LuvingLumi
Mar 12 2012, 01:49 PM
AHM
Mar 12 2012, 01:43 PM
I have a hard time believing they have slept together filming wise.....I don't see it happening. Heavy kissing, flirting...I can see, but sex? Not yet...It's not Lumi and we'll have to see if Sami is still technically married to Rafe...if he is, I don't see Lucas being with Sami in an intimate fashion. Of course that is if they stick to the character/couple traits..Lumi was one of the few couples I remember,that actually decided to not sleep together for a few months back in 2006, they wanted to make sure they weren't jumping into something too quickly. They abstained and it was great.
I hope you're right.

Aldo
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 12 2012, 01:41 PM
Aldo
alex
Someone has to bring Ej down...and I got a feeling that he will do it....after all, like Sami said...revenge is in Will's blood
I like the sound of this. :thumbsup:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WHEN are we going to find out WHY and WHAT Alamania is about?

So far it has been a bunch of absolutely NOTHING....WHERE IS THE STORY?

Its all SMOKE AND MIRRORS at this point...MarDar using big names like ALAMANIA and JOPE VS STEFANO...but there is no story WHATSOEVER.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Basically Alamania has been:

-Hope/John file for divorce
-Hope/John lose passports
-John reveals he is working for ISA.
-Randon ISA agent is murdered.
-Hope/John talk about nothing with Stefano
-Hope/John try to retrieve passports.

LOL - how incredibly lame and random...where in there is ANY kind of a story or plot? Its just random events happening, with little to no connection or explanation as to why they are important or WHY they happening. Shoddy writing!

Its all so incredibly transparent...MarDar want people to think "Stuff is Happening", when in reality...NOTHING is happening.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 12 2012, 02:01 PM.

peaches179

alex

I do too. :)

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Mitchapalooza
Mar 12 2012, 02:00 PM
Basically Alamania has been:

-Hope/John file for divorce
-Hope/John lose passports
-John reveals he is working for ISA.
-Randon ISA agent is murdered.
-Hope/John talk about nothing with Stefano
-Hope/John try to retrieve passports.

LOL - how incredibly lame and random...where in there is ANY kind of a story or plot? Its just random events happening, with little to no connection or explanation as to why they are important or WHY they happening. Shoddy writing!

Its all so incredibly transparent...MarDar want people to think "Stuff is Happening", when in reality...NOTHING is happening.
It's pretty frustration. I mean if they expect me to suffer through Jope scenes it would be nice if they at least told me why. Let the audience in on what's going on, even though the characters don't know, so at least we'll know what the hell we're watching. Right now it's just random scenes amounting to much of nothing.

peaches179

Aldo
Mar 12 2012, 01:53 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 12 2012, 01:41 PM
Aldo
alex
I like the sound of this. :thumbsup:

Me too!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply