|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|Ratings Comparison for All Network Daytime Shows; Soaps @ #2, #6, #9 and #11 Overall|
|Tweet Topic Started: Mar 16 2012, 04:36 PM (849 Views)|
|Mitchapalooza||Mar 16 2012, 04:36 PM Post #1|
Killing myself slowly
From - www.soapoperanetwork.com
Feb 27 to Mar 2
1. The Price is Right 2 (CBS) 5,163,000
2. The Young and the Restless (CBS) 4,353,000
3. The Price is Right 1 (CBS) 4,270,000
4. The View (ABC) 3,628,000
5. The Today Show 2 (NBC) 3,473,000
6. The Bold and the Beautiful (CBS) 3,099,000
7. Letís Make a Deal 2 (CBS) 3,023,000
8. Letís Make a Deal 1 (CBS) 2,570,000
9. Days of our Lives (NBC) 2,548,000
10. The Chew (ABC) 2,489,000
11. General Hospital (ABC) 2,403,000
12. The Talk (CBS) 2,329,000
13. The Today Show 3 (NBC) 2,289,000
14. The Revolution (ABC) 1,620,00
|Ashley22||Mar 16 2012, 04:46 PM Post #2|
||That's interesting...Thanks for sharing Mitchapalooza!|
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »|