Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown Loose Lips Spoilers for GH
Topic Started: Mar 18 2012, 05:31 PM (1,295 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Jason is going to do a turn about where it comes to love, life and the pursuit of happiness and it has nothing to do with his memory but more of having a conscience.....Whispers are that TPTB have contacted Trevor St John about an arc where Victor is alive (which OLTLer's know by the shows finale) Sonny finds out and uses this information as control against Todd whom we know hates Sonny for believing he caused the death of Cole and Hope. Ironically Victor doesn't realize that Sonny is using him as a pawn in his fight against Todd. With Todd being prosecuted for the so-called murder of his brother Victor, and Sonny having proof that Todd did not kill his brother this is where Sonny will gain control of the situation. And if the story goes as I am hearing Victor will figure out what Sonny is up to and Mr. Cornithos will have gained yet another enemy. This is one mob boss who doesn't know what he is in store for when you go up against Todd and Victor.....No word on Melissa Archer or Ted Kings status as of now and those Rick Hearst rumors are starting up again, but after speaking with his camp it appears that is what they are just rumors, for now.......I am still hearing that Kim Mc will return as well Vanessa. My source keeps insisting this will happen. I hear Marcil is interested in the turn around of the show and where it is heading and also very pleased with the new regime. So only time will tell......Get ready for more crazy as Kate goes over the edge......Pay attention to the Spencer clan in the coming months a "positive tone" is being layed down for an upcoming story. RC drops breadcrumbs which will be important later on.... A few hints that were passed my way...who is conning whom....Back from the "dead," a reoccurring theme this spring....Which madam is more wicked, Tracy, Heather, or Helena? Tracy plays into the Heather arc later when one of her old secrets comes back to haunt her........An unlikely alliance....Who is connected to whom on the biological family trees, will shock many.....You are on the wrong track if you believe Heather does not know who Sam is......Alexis will be in for the shock of her life as a result of Helena's "something very wicked this way comes" arc. Alexis has her hands full mothering and lawyering. However, a big twist to address her back story been percolating.

soaptown
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

The TSJ talk get's me so excited. I really hope it happens. I prefer him so much more then RH but I would love to see the two of them team up against Sonny. I was so upset that OLTL never took advantage of having the two actors together since they killed off Victor so quickly. If they take down Sonny I would love it even more!

Thanks for posting :)

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Thomson. I really hope the rumors about TSJ are true.
Quote:

o word on Melissa Archer or Ted Kings status as of now and those Rick Hearst rumors are starting up again, but after speaking with his camp it appears that is what they are just rumors, for now......
That's a bit disappointing, though. I know Branco can be hit and miss, but I really wanted to see RiH return. :'(

Quote:

.Who is connected to whom on the biological family trees, will shock many.....You are on the wrong track if you believe Heather does not know who Sam is......Alexis will be in for the shock of her life as a result of Helena's "something very wicked this way comes" arc. Alexis has her hands full mothering and lawyering. However, a big twist to address her back story been percolating.
I could swear Soaptown took this bit directly from the DD rumors section.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

AuroraPhoenix
Mar 18 2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks for posting Thomson. I really hope the rumors about TSJ are true.
Quote:

o word on Melissa Archer or Ted Kings status as of now and those Rick Hearst rumors are starting up again, but after speaking with his camp it appears that is what they are just rumors, for now......
That's a bit disappointing, though. I know Branco can be hit and miss, but I really wanted to see RiH return. :'(

Quote:

.Who is connected to whom on the biological family trees, will shock many.....You are on the wrong track if you believe Heather does not know who Sam is......Alexis will be in for the shock of her life as a result of Helena's "something very wicked this way comes" arc. Alexis has her hands full mothering and lawyering. However, a big twist to address her back story been percolating.
I could swear Soaptown took this bit directly from the DD rumors section.
She may very well have. ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Every week this article is just a bunch of spoilers from other sites jumbled together, lol. I still enjoy reading it because it is like a recap of things I've heard on different days.

Taelyn

After Mondays show, and all the talk about Lisa.. I was almost sure That Lisa set up the whole explosion and kidnapped Robin .. That would be a cool twist.... As long as they didnt drag out the Lisa scenes cuz she bores me.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Please no more Lisa. That bitch is dead and floated up from the harbor. I know that means nothing in soaps, but it seemed like a pretty definite death. Robin's is obviously faked, but Lisa's should stay permanent. I think Matt killed Lisa now that Maxie is confessing Matt will probably have to confess to save her from life in prison or the electric chair/lethal injection/whatever. I think the scenes with Patrick and Anna were just to bring closure to the Lisa Niles/Patrick affair and I'm glad we got them because Finola Hughes and Patrick Thompson knocked them out of the park, as usual. The scenes also made it seem like Anna will be sticking around for a while to keep an eye on Emma, PLUS they set up Noah vs. Anna which gives Rick Springfield something else to do while he drops into town.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply