Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dancing With The Stars; Season 14
Topic Started: Mar 19 2012, 10:12 PM (2,538 Views)
Cupcake06

So who's watching!??!

For some reason, I'm excited for this season.

Derek and Maria look beautiful together :) I hope she turns out to be good!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Well, HELLOOO William Levy! WOW!! If that's how the stars of telemundos look like-- I'm watching! I thought it was an awesome start to the season. I got to say that I'm not a fan of Jack Wagner on the show. He's way too stiff. There's some really good dancers! Looking forward to the season!

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I watched and enjoyed it. There are so many good dancers right out the gate. That William Levy is FINE! And I love me some Gladys Knight. I thought Jaleel was fun, and I'm looking forward to watching Melissa w/Maks.

Ugh still cant stand Mark Ballas and I hate that he has a good partner...I swear the judges are always trying to watch what they say to him so they don't bruise his super ginormous ego.

Looking forward to seeing how the season shapes up.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Mark,I met him a month ago at a show he did here,one of the nicest guys I have ever met.

Dancing wise one's I like so far are William,Roshon,Jaleel and Sherri.

I am a big Gavin Degraw fan,but he was just ok with his dancing.

Cupcake06

Aw, I love Mark! He's a cutie lol

But my new fave pro is Tristan....hot hot HOT! Man, I've been crushing on him since first seeing him last season.

Hopefully there is more competition this season. So far it seems like there is a good chance of it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

william is to die for. he is too hot

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

A lot of them were really good. I don't think there's a clear cut winner this season. Nobody having a score less than 20 was surprising.

William is hot! Bruno's reaction to him was funny.

Martina was probably the worst, I don't think she will last long.

~bl~
Member Avatar

This season seems to have more than one or two people that could potentially win. I appreciate that.

coconuts_dog_red

what happen to the results show?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

coconuts_dog_red
Mar 20 2012, 08:57 PM
what happen to the results show?
The first results show is next Tuesday. So, the scores and votes from both weeks will count.

lene
Member Avatar

Pretty sure Martina will go first.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I swear those judges have it out for Maksim. I'm not a ballroom expert but pretty sure Melissa/Maks quickstep was better than Gladys/Tristans (and I love me some Gladys and don't want her booted early) but how exactly did they score the same points or how did Gavin's awkward dance get him a higher score than Maks and Melissa?

I hate that Mark's partner is so good because that means I'll have to suffer week after week of Mark :(

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

How did Sherri Shepard get so high? I swear, most of the teams who got lower scores were better than her. So I'm confused!

bstreis
Member Avatar

That was another question I had too. I don't see how she got 8s when she obviously missed a move...judging is so whacked out right now. I don't care how well she covered it up, it was obvious she missed it.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I am watching for William Levy, love him in my Spanish soaps.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Not surprised on who went first,she was so stiff with her dancing.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I'm not surprised Martina left either but I was kinda hoping she'd stay for another week. She seems so nice and I like Tony - seems like a stand up guy. I would have been okay with Gavin and Karina leaving, I guess they can go next. Them or Jack Wagner. I don't know what the judges are talking about, he looks all kinds of awkward to me.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love the show but the recap shows really are not necessary.

~bl~
Member Avatar

The recap show on Tuesday had every dance over two weeks that was shown in four hours of television...in an hour. That shows how much time DWTS wastes on anything, but dancing, yikes.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I don't mind the result shows although sometimes they do feel rather long. Depending on the guests I do like the performances and the professional dance routines. That Matt Nathanson has such a sexy voice and I like Sugarland although I didn't care for their 2nd song. The "getting to know the contestants"/that first hour wasn't needed. I didn't watch that at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply