Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics for the week of April 2nd
Topic Started: Mar 20 2012, 04:51 PM (6,742 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

PRINCESS GINA!!

Love that snooty bitch!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Look even the blonde streaks are back..haha!

VERY excited to see Gina again!!

Oh and Sami's kitchen is straight up from IKEA!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I love Ej and Will picture but why does it seem like Ej's hair got longer?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I guess they blew the budget on Princess Gina's dresses during this whole "pretend" SL? LOL I see the blonde streak is back!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I personally hope they keep Hope as Princess Gina for a LONG time...I am ready for a HUGE adventure story with Bo/Marlena chasing after them to turn them back into John & Hope!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Is EJ giving Sami a jar of spices as a house warming gift?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kristian Alfonso looks more in character in the pic of Princess Gina smoking than she has in forever. She is probably thrilled to be Gina again without being a total psycho. Jawn and Gina love each other and I can get behind it if they're hypnotized as long as they just confess their love and hand-kissing, etc. If they have sex or make out I might throw up. I can't wait to see Kristian Alfonso rock her scenes being a bitchy Princess Gina again! Drake looks so James Bond in that same picture too.

I love how much Will is trying to be like EJ in that picture. I can definitely enjoy that. And Celeste!! So glad to have Celeste back and I hope Beverly Todd delivers in the role. I know she's more than capable.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DiMeraFan67
Mar 20 2012, 04:58 PM
Kristian Alfonso looks more in character in the pic of Princess Gina smoking than she has in forever. She is probably thrilled to be Gina again without being a total psycho. Jawn and Gina love each other and I can get behind it if they're hypnotized as long as they just confess their love and hand-kissing, etc. If they have sex or make out I might throw up. I can't wait to see Kristian Alfonso rock her scenes being a bitchy Princess Gina again! Drake looks so James Bond in that same picture too.

I love how much Will is trying to be like EJ in that picture. I can definitely enjoy that. And Celeste!! So glad to have Celeste back and I hope Beverly Todd delivers in the role. I know she's more than capable.
I agree...although at this point I wouldn't even care if PG & Jawn fucked...I mean bring it on...every other couple is in turmoil...

:P

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow...Lisa Rinna looks awful in that picture with the random guy.

I wasn't watching regularly during the whole Princess Gina/Pawn story so this isn't really a retread for me - but I still find it very tired already.

Glad to see EJ's face has finally healed. Does that mean he's going to go through a whole week without someone punching it again?

EJami and the new set...me likey! :D

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I am guessing that last picture suppose to be Celeste? she looks like she has diarrhea.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2012, 04:59 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 20 2012, 04:58 PM

I agree...although at this point I wouldn't even care if PG & Jawn fucked...I mean bring it on...every other couple is in turmoil...

:P
lol Its not really me personally caring that much. I just don't want to witness the backlash that will follow on the boards. I think the backlash that would follow onscreen could be very good if done right. Kristian looks great as Princess Gina, wouldn't mind having her in that role for a while.

Question. Did Hope's Princess Gina ever fall for Bo? Or was it just the real Princess Gina that eventually fell for Bo when she gave up on John?

lysie
Member Avatar

The set in that first picture looks hideous.

lene
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2012, 04:55 PM
I personally hope they keep Hope as Princess Gina for a LONG time...I am ready for a HUGE adventure story with Bo/Marlena chasing after them to turn them back into John & Hope!
That 'adventure' storyline will consist of them running back and forth between 3 sets.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Lisa Rinna looks awful in that picture!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 20 2012, 04:57 PM
Is EJ giving Sami a jar of spices as a house warming gift?
hahahah Looks like a bottle of VOSS water to me. Still funny. I didn't even know Sami was getting her own house. I'm cool with that because I'm tired of seeing Rafe's place.

peaches179

Who's that with Billie?

That dress Hope/Gina is wearing is horrible!

Kristian is too THIN!

Thanks for posting!
Edited by peaches179, Mar 20 2012, 05:12 PM.

BradyB

So I'm guessing Sami has gotten a new place to live?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't know who is with Billie. Someone might know. I would just guess someone making a deal for Countess W or maybe this week we start getting hints that Billie is still ISA. I don't want Billie ISA again and I absolutely hate the idea so the later that news is dropped the better.

peaches179

DiMeraFan67
Mar 20 2012, 05:10 PM
I don't know who is with Billie. Someone might know. I would just guess someone making a deal for Countess W or maybe this week we start getting hints that Billie is still ISA. I don't want Billie ISA again and I absolutely hate the idea so the later that news is dropped the better.

I agree.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply