Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics for the week of April 2nd
Topic Started: Mar 20 2012, 04:51 PM (6,807 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 20 2012, 05:01 PM
Wow...Lisa Rinna looks awful in that picture with the random guy.

I wasn't watching regularly during the whole Princess Gina/Pawn story so this isn't really a retread for me - but I still find it very tired already.

Glad to see EJ's face has finally healed. Does that mean he's going to go through a whole week without someone punching it again?

EJami and the new set...me likey! :D
Lisa Rinna looks awful period. :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DiMeraFan67
Mar 20 2012, 05:04 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2012, 04:59 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 20 2012, 04:58 PM
Kristian Alfonso looks more in character in the pic of Princess Gina smoking than she has in forever. She is probably thrilled to be Gina again without being a total psycho. Jawn and Gina love each other and I can get behind it if they're hypnotized as long as they just confess their love and hand-kissing, etc. If they have sex or make out I might throw up. I can't wait to see Kristian Alfonso rock her scenes being a bitchy Princess Gina again! Drake looks so James Bond in that same picture too.

I love how much Will is trying to be like EJ in that picture. I can definitely enjoy that. And Celeste!! So glad to have Celeste back and I hope Beverly Todd delivers in the role. I know she's more than capable.
I agree...although at this point I wouldn't even care if PG & Jawn fucked...I mean bring it on...every other couple is in turmoil...

:P
lol Its not really me personally caring that much. I just don't want to witness the backlash that will follow on the boards. I think the backlash that would follow onscreen could be very good if done right. Kristian looks great as Princess Gina, wouldn't mind having her in that role for a while.

Question. Did Hope's Princess Gina ever fall for Bo? Or was it just the real Princess Gina that eventually fell for Bo when she gave up on John?
Hope's Gina never really fell for Bo. It was Hope breaking through that was in love with Bo. (ex. It wasn't Gina who was trying to protect Bo from Stefano turning him into another pawn, it was Hope.) The real Gina, as far as I can remember, wasn't really in love with Bo. She just pretended to be as she was pretending to be Hope while Hope was locked in a turret with Stefano.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Thomson
Member Avatar

Of course Sami gets a new place to live, no surprise here.

I don't know what to think about this Gina and the Pawn stuff. I'll have to wait and see before judging it.

Yeah Celeste looks weird, lol.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Lisa's future

Posted Image

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

JOPE, JOPE, JOPE I LOVE IT! Drake and Kristian look like they're totally in character and having fun!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to the Princess Gina scenes and to Marlena and Bo eventually having to fight to get John and Hope back to them. Also, curious what they have planned for Celeste.

Kenny
Member Avatar

As idiotic as this Alamania story is, I'm looking forward to seeing Princess Gina again. They must've brought in a new hairstylist for that up 'do. It looks good.

Meanwhile, whoever styled Lisa Rinna's hair should be fired.

Beverly Todd looks haggard.

What set are James and Ali on?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mar 20 2012, 05:36 PM
Presumably Sami's new apt. The spoilers the week before say that EJ gets a place for Sami and the kids.

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar

ROTF, The Pawn is drinking, Princess Gina is smoking and they're gambling. I think we covered all the major addictions! LOVE THESE TWO!

PhoenixFan
Member Avatar

Drake (John) & Kristian (Hope/Gina) really seem to get into it. Looking forward to this. I wonder how Stefano's going to keep them under his control? Because i read something about the situation getting out of hand.. (DaysCafe) Oh I love that Celeste is back! I'm still a little sad it's not Tanya but i'm really hoping Beverly will do justice to this great character. I can hardly wait to see her interact with Steffie!

londoncalling

I love the way Gina is looking at John; great to have them back for now. Though I know, they must be pulling a fast one on Stefano considering where they are a couple of months from now in a safe house. Stefano is not going to be happy. What is Billie doing in this S/L the farther she is away from Bo & Hope the better I like it. Why or Why did they not bring back Julie as Billie the woman can act!

CarlD2

If EJ is going to mentor Will I wish he'd get him better hair and wardrobe. He looks like a depressed Clinton Kelly.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lene
Mar 20 2012, 05:04 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2012, 04:55 PM
I personally hope they keep Hope as Princess Gina for a LONG time...I am ready for a HUGE adventure story with Bo/Marlena chasing after them to turn them back into John & Hope!
That 'adventure' storyline will consist of them running back and forth between 3 sets.
Better than them being stuck in one set 24/7....

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar

londoncalling
Mar 20 2012, 05:49 PM
I love the way Gina is looking at John; great to have them back for now. Though I know, they must be pulling a fast one on Stefano considering where they are a couple of months from now in a safe house. Stefano is not going to be happy.
I agree, I love the way The Pawn is looking at Gina too, like she is the love of his life. Since this was BEFORE Marlena, she was!
Edited by DrakeDBEST, Mar 20 2012, 06:18 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I hope this Gawn/Jina/whatever smush name for them pans out, cause I'm VERY intrigued.
EJ and Sami...meh. Now, EJILL, on the other hand......
Yes, Lisa, you look older than I do.
That picture of Jocelyn Wildenstein..............TOO BIG! Eeek!

peaches179

tomsawyer
Mar 20 2012, 05:42 PM
Kenny
Mar 20 2012, 05:36 PM
Presumably Sami's new apt. The spoilers the week before say that EJ gets a place for Sami and the kids.

So much for Sami not needing any help from her children fathers. :eyeroll: I wish Lucas and EJ could get full custody of their kids.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I find it degrading that Sami always has a decent place to live. Yet Nicole for the past 4 years has gone back and forth between the mansion of the guy she is fucking and some dumpy hotel. She has the money for an apt. Just give her one. They dont even have to show it if they cant afford it. Thus really makes her look bad. A grown woman should gave her own place. :soapbox: What a disgrace!!
Edited by MissLola, Mar 20 2012, 06:47 PM.

hops
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 20 2012, 04:55 PM
I personally hope they keep Hope as Princess Gina for a LONG time...I am ready for a HUGE adventure story with Bo/Marlena chasing after them to turn them back into John & Hope!
I wouldn't get my hopes up about an adventure story. I don't make a secret of the fact that I am not a PG or Hopina fan let alone am happy about this storyline, but I really don't see Marlena and Bo involved in this (cause maybe if Marlena already was I might not be as turned off as I am) lol. We know from pics that John and Hope make it back to Salem but from other spoilers there is no time between now and May sweeps (and what is being discussed in Jason's thread) for anything other than for Bo to wake up from his coma. So far it's been very predictable, I don't see that changing.
Edited by hops, Mar 20 2012, 06:50 PM.

jenesais

Hina and her tacky peroxide streaks. UGH to this whole thing.

Alligato
Member Avatar

LOL...is that the luxury apartment? Decorated by Ikea?

LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing Princess Gina! And that cigarette!

LR's face is just too much!

This show is just all kinds of stupid sometimes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply