Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler pics for the week of April 2nd
Topic Started: Mar 20 2012, 04:51 PM (6,878 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^
LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hops
Member Avatar

jenesais
Mar 20 2012, 07:03 PM

Hina and her tacky peroxide streaks. UGH to this whole thing.
Ya, I'm not a fan either, lol.

Alligato
Member Avatar

alex
Mar 20 2012, 06:46 PM
I find it degrading that Sami always has a decent place to live. Yet Nicole for the past 4 years has gone back and forth between the mansion of the guy she is fucking and some dumpy hotel. She has the money for an apt. Just give her one. They dont even have to show it if they cant afford it. Thus really makes her look bad. A grown woman should gave her own place. :soapbox: What a disgrace!!
Maybe if AZ got a mindless gig as a on a hypocritical reality show as a cue card reading host, she could get a better set.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Well I say GO GINA and her tacky peroxide streaks!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

MissLola
Member Avatar

Hello handsome!!! :$ i guess now i know who i'll be watching when i finally give up on EJ. Which could be any day now!
Edited by MissLola, Mar 20 2012, 07:30 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

thanks for the pics, Angie.
Sami's new place looks good from the looks of it but I want to reserve that opinion until I see all of it.
the Gina/Pawn s/l has me VERY intrigued now. For once there is a pic that actually has me interested in the story than distracted by the set or hair and makeup.
And the newcomer, yum!

MericP
Member Avatar

Celeste's son is delicious.

Damn.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to know we're actually going to see Sami's new apartment. I thought it was going to be invisible like Will's.

I think Rinna looks fine. Nowhere near how good she looked in 2002, but still fine.

Princess Gina! I can't freaking wait! And the blonde highlights are back!

Celeste! Looking forward to seeing what Todd brings to the character.

Also looking forward to Cameron arriving and Celeste having to explain him to Lexie.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to Celeste's return, big time. I love Celeste and I think she's been needed for so long and I'm really hoping she's sticking around, although I haven't heard a word about her in a long time. Anyone know about that? However, I doubt the story about her son is going to be anything good. I have a feeling that they're going to brush over it very quickly and we are just going to have to accept that he's always been there and its not a big deal. Hopefully the actor has some chops because he has the looks. Luckily for him he's getting paired with the most talented younger female actress on the show. Maybe they will make us forget that he's another insta-kid.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

tomsawyer
Mar 20 2012, 05:42 PM
Kenny
Mar 20 2012, 05:36 PM
What set are James and Ali on?
Presumably Sami's new apt. The spoilers the week before say that EJ gets a place for Sami and the kids.
Why is he doing that anyway? Not to say I mind :P

elizhope
Member Avatar

Princess Gina is back!!!!! Yay!!!!

I loved Hope/Gina in the 90's. And KA looks GORGEOUS!!! I swear, she looks the same as she did back then. Love that the blond streak and fancy dresses are back. I'm assuming NuGina makes a run to the salon and does some shopping rather quickly after transformation ;)

Lil
Member Avatar

Thomson
Mar 20 2012, 05:19 PM
Of course Sami gets a new place to live, no surprise here.

I don't know what to think about this Gina and the Pawn stuff. I'll have to wait and see before judging it.

Yeah Celeste looks weird, lol.
Sami gets a new set, Chad gets his own place yet Jack is still sleeping in HTS. WTF?!

peaches179

Lil
Mar 21 2012, 09:33 AM
Thomson
Mar 20 2012, 05:19 PM
Of course Sami gets a new place to live, no surprise here.

I don't know what to think about this Gina and the Pawn stuff. I'll have to wait and see before judging it.

Yeah Celeste looks weird, lol.
Sami gets a new set, Chad gets his own place yet Jack is still sleeping in HTS. WTF?!

LOL! Poor Jack.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lol I'm really fine with Sami having her own set. She deserves one and should have one. As much as I hate her she has 70 kids and is a huge part of the show. She needs to be somewhere. I just hope the new set doesn't mean we are going to get even more Sami.

Chad's room on the other hand...that is such a waste.

Lil
Member Avatar

LMAO @ "70 kids" Every time I watch with my husband the number of children changes so I appreciate that lol Yeah I guess she would deserve a space, but Chad??? Really???????? Nicole, Rafe, Carrie, Austin, Jack, Ian, Madison = all living in hotel rooms or nowhere so they decide CHAD is the one who needs his own place? Ugh. lol

Lil
Member Avatar

I('d be happy if they at least gave Jack an office. I'd like to see him putting roots down somewhere since he is pulling his life together and all that...

lysie
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 21 2012, 09:57 AM
lol I'm really fine with Sami having her own set. She deserves one and should have one. As much as I hate her she has 70 kids and is a huge part of the show. She needs to be somewhere. I just hope the new set doesn't mean we are going to get even more Sami.

Chad's room on the other hand...that is such a waste.
She already has her own set. She kicked Rafe out of the apartment he bought. Sami has never not had a home set. Everyone else (including Bope and J&M) have. Half the town is living in the Salem Inn, but let's make sure everyone knows Sami is okay. It's so ridiculous.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Well helloooooooo Celeste's son.....

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I assumed that if this is really Sami's new place then Rafe will probably move back into his place that he got kicked out of. Not sure. Maybe he will continue to awkwardly live with Nicole and suck the life out of all of her scenes. Either way I hope they scrap that apartment and give Jack something to work with. I know that isn't going to happen. I can think of a lot of people who deserve a set before Rafe and Chad. If they keep Rafe's place and Sami's, THEN I will be annoyed. Right now I am glad to see she has a new place to live because I cannot stand looking at Rafe's place anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply