Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deidre Hall and Chandler Massey discuss Will's story (video)
Topic Started: Mar 22 2012, 02:34 PM (1,856 Views)
Ellie

http://www.frontiersla.com/Blog/FrontierBlog/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10362932
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hmm... the rain scenes they just taped must be big.
Quote:

Deidre: "Just to flash forward a little bit, we had scenes that we did right before our break -- those rain scenes -- and Chandler is taking on some moments coming up where you're going to think, 'James Dean, you're back!' It's very intense stuff. We're all caught in this driving, pouring rain and I watched it at the table and I thought... oh my gosh, look at that."

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I can't watch the video at work - looking forward to seeing it when I get home.

Thanks for pulling out that quote, Kenny. I really love the obvious supportive relationship between DH and CM. She really comes across as his biggest champion - both on and off screen. :)

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

can I just say how much I LOVE these two :wub:

and it looks like April 4th is the big day I cant wait for that!! :cheer: :cheer:

thanks for posting Ellie
Edited by DocandJohn4ever, Mar 22 2012, 03:08 PM.

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

thanks Ellie :) LOVE THEM!

and wow, Michael Fairman has some HUGE guns! :hail: lol

Aldo
Member Avatar

Will finally admits it on April 4. He finally comes out! Finally! Finally!
I'll need a box of Kleenex.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

It was a nice interview except I just have one question-- DH said that this is the first gay storyline on daytime? It's not... for Days - yes but not daytime......

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting! What a great interview!!I love their onscreen and off-screen relationship. It looks like this s/l will be drawn out and will play out all the beats in a reasonable fashion; good. I can't wait for the rain scenes too. They sound like something during May sweeps.

blueskies
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Mar 22 2012, 04:25 PM
It was a nice interview except I just have one question-- DH said that this is the first gay storyline on daytime? It's not... for Days - yes but not daytime......
yeah, that was my big WTF IS SHE TALKING ABT moment too. Um, just no Deidre.....in fact I think Days may be the last soap here (though I don't watch any of the rest that are still on).

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

They're one of the first real coming out stories though? Meaning the whole process. Was Luke's long on ATWT? Bianca came out pretty quickly on AMC... and I'm out.

I love them together, they're just so sweet.

peaches179

The Room Stops
Mar 22 2012, 08:43 PM
They're one of the first real coming out stories though? Meaning the whole process. Was Luke's long on ATWT? Bianca came out pretty quickly on AMC... and I'm out.

I love them together, they're just so sweet.

Yeah, Luke did have a coming out story. In fact, I think his Dad tried to send him to some camp to try and brainwash him into becoming straight, LOL.

Deidre mentioned in a interview that she wasn't keeping up with DAYS when she was off-screen. So, I doubt if she was keeping up with any other soaps.

Dany_E

Did you see that moonshine jug of water Chandler was chuggin'. Way to hydrate!!

I just love watching Deidre and Chandler together. Their relationship in person seems very much the same as on the show.

aveRex
Member Avatar

Everytime I watch Chandler on the show in these scenes, my heart just races. It's such an honest portrayal of dealing with the perils of coming out. He is totally AWESOME! I sure hope that NBC and Sony does not cave in to the negative comments out there, because this storyline is so good and touching a lot of lives. Phenomenal work!

presley cat
Member Avatar

I think both actors are doing their finest work right now with this s/l. The rapport is evident with both the actors in the vid clip and with what we're seeing on screen with the characters. I love that Deidre and Chandler interject ways to bring the characters closer and make the relationship come to life.

This S/L has proven to be a winner thanks to these two.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

This storyline has been handled better than I could have ever dreamed. It is MarDars ONE triumph. I wish they were just a little more brave, and gave us more sexual tension between Will and Sonny, but the way they have placed family members and used the cast has been incredible.

Dee Hall is a class act all the way. When she sees talent on younger actors, she gravitates (Chrsitie Clark, then Martha Madison, and now Chandler Massey) She has the confidence to support real talent, and the wisdom to avoid speaking of those who have none (give you a hint.....a current screen hog has never got a lot of praise from Dee in the press...). It is GREAT to have the Queen back home!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

And... Jensen Ackles... She la-la-loved him (said her dream for her boys was to grow up to be a man like Jensen, kind, smart, sweet and a gentleman).

CynthiaHaskins1

I really love this deidre hall and chandler massey interview and the really have a awesome chemistry has grandmother and grandson relationship.i am so glad that will has marlena to talk to.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply