Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Pics for the week of April 9th
Topic Started: Mar 26 2012, 06:49 PM (11,446 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Please Nicole tell him the truth! And Rafe and Carrie look intense, he is really trying to explain something and not sure she is buying it

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

That second pic looks like Ej and Nicole and like they are some what loving again. Please Nicole, tell him that is his baby!

Rafe looks like he might be trying to convince Carrie he is in love with her or whatever, but the conversation sure looks intense!

MissLola
Member Avatar

bryandattilofan
Mar 26 2012, 07:04 PM
That second pic looks like Ej and Nicole and like they are some what loving again. Please Nicole, tell him that is his baby!

Rafe looks like he might be trying to convince Carrie he is in love with her or whatever, but the conversation sure looks intense!
With these writers it is probably a dream sequence! :ermm:

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Once again MarDar is playing with fanbases's emotions. I downright refuse to let that Ejole picture raise my spirits, because I now know how these writers work. Sorry MarDar, but I'm not falling for this "carrot."

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Maybe Rafe is telling Carrie he really isn't the father? Cause there is that spoiler for wk of 2nd about Carrie ovehearing Rafe discussing Nicole's secret

hops
Member Avatar

maybe whatever Stef is looking for in the egg has something to do with his letter.

deletemyaccountplease

Lumi and ejole pics are cute

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

i also think that is what carrie and rafe are talking about. That he isnt the father and dont firget the spoiler of carrie worrying what ej will do when he finds out his nicole secret. I love ejole. Look at that chemistry just from a picture. Wow. Please let the ejole angst begin.

peaches179

I wonder what's in the egg Stefano is holding.

Thanks Angie!

peaches179

hops
Mar 26 2012, 07:11 PM
maybe whatever Stef is looking for in the egg has something to do with his letter.

I hope so.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Ahah!!!!! looks like something may be inside of that egg and that is why Stefano wanted it probably something to do with his secret and what that envelope contained.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 26 2012, 06:49 PM
There's your rooting couple RIGHT THERE! WHy do you have to ruin it DAYS :flipoff:

deletemyaccountplease

Can't wait to watch that ejole scene

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

I feel like i"m having shock treatment. It's one thing to the next with this show. That picture of Ejole is breathtaking. I can't get my hopes up any more because the next spoiler may be of Nicole and Rafe or EJ and Sami.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

Looks like there's something inside that egg that Stefano has in his hands. Hopefully it's tied to whatever secret that contained within his letter.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

James&AriFan
Mar 26 2012, 07:14 PM
i also think that is what carrie and rafe are talking about. That he isnt the father and dont firget the spoiler of carrie worrying what ej will do when he finds out his nicole secret. I love ejole. Look at that chemistry just from a picture. Wow. Please let the ejole angst begin.
So you think Carrie is going to tell Rafe she wants to be with him then hears that he is playing daddy so decides not to and then she and Rafe are discussing why he is doing it in the pic?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Love the Ejole pic. :wub: But I don't get satisfied through crumbs or this show's desire to constantly stroke AS's already enormous ego. Until things change with this show (Hint: AS getting fired) I will continue to tune out.
Quote Post Goto Top

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

razorbacks78
Mar 26 2012, 07:22 PM
James&AriFan
Mar 26 2012, 07:14 PM
So you think Carrie is going to tell Rafe she wants to be with him then hears that he is playing daddy so decides not to and then she and Rafe are discussing why he is doing it in the pic?
I think Carrie will be ready to tell rafe about her feelings and then she hears about the nicole playing daddy. I read once she finds out about Nicole she decides it is not the right time to tell Rafe about her feelings. I guess Cafe angst is where its headed.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Hopeless_Dreamer
Mar 26 2012, 07:24 PM
Love the Ejole pic. :wub: But I don't get satisfied through crumbs or this show's desire to constantly stroke AS's already enormous ego. Until things change with this show (Hint: AS getting fired) I will continue to tune out.
I totally agree with you. I'm not a crumbs kind of girl. I'm all about the full course with dessert included. I want all of Ejole or nothing at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply