Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Sharon Case Bogcast Sharon/Adam/Chelsea Teaser
Topic Started: Mar 28 2012, 10:00 AM (1,518 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Quote:

On another board it was reported that in an online interview Sharon Case said there would be a Chelsea/Adam/Sharon triangle. She said Sharon loves Adam and he loves her but Adam will be involved with Chelsea as well. She said she just finished taping some great scenes with the actors who play Adam and Chelsea.

telboards

Quote:

A couple of points, among others, SC brought up that caught my attention.....

SC said that Adam and Sharon are still in love with each other and they'll overcome the obstacles in front of them. I was especially happy to hear her say that Adam and Sharon can always find ways to be together, because to her, Shadam is a love story. SC also said that she filmed "awesome scenes today" (her words) with Adam and Chelsea (most likely to air the end of April). She also had scenes with Nick that will appear in the same episode. She believes "everyone will love them, Classic Y&R" (also her words). She further adds that a new triangle is kind of in the works between Sharon/Adam/Chelsea. She seems to be very happy with this upcoming storyline, and loves the coupling of Shadam.

Two words are left in my mind......Shadam Lives!

soapcentral
Edited by Daytime, Mar 28 2012, 04:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

taylore
Member Avatar

Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: :puke:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

hopefully not until after she has the baby. :puke:

N&S

bullshit

WVAndi

I think Adam is still very much in love with Sharon & vice-sa-versa ~ but Adam also likes and feels sorry for Chelsea!!

Wonder which will come out on top at the end of this triangle?? :cheers:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! ;)

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I listened to the blogcast last night and she never said there would be a triangle. She was asked about Chadam, but she never gave anything like that away.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Here's another recap from Soapcentral

Quote:

A couple of points, among others, SC brought up that caught my attention.....

SC said that Adam and Sharon are still in love with each other and they'll overcome the obstacles in front of them. I was especially happy to hear her say that Adam and Sharon can always find ways to be together, because to her, Shadam is a love story. SC also said that she filmed "awesome scenes today" (her words) with Adam and Chelsea (most likely to air the end of April). She also had scenes with Nick that will appear in the same episode. She believes "everyone will love them, Classic Y&R" (also her words). She further adds that a new triangle is kind of in the works between Sharon/Adam/Chelsea. She seems to be very happy with this upcoming storyline, and loves the coupling of Shadam.

Two words are left in my mind......Shadam Lives!

soapcentral

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

N&S
Mar 28 2012, 12:53 PM
bullshit
Bullshit? lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply