Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Lexie is dying/Celeste returns; 4/10 issues
Topic Started: Mar 29 2012, 11:26 AM (5,100 Views)
Ellie

Summary of both articles:

- Abe returns home to celebrate his anniversary with Lexie, but she collapses from a headache.

- Abe reaches for the phone to call 911, but Lexie comes to and tells him she's fine.

- Abe insists that Daniel come over and check on Lexie. Lexie agrees. Daniel comes over but doesn't find anything. He tells her to get more tests done.

- Celeste then appears unannounced. "When Abe sees Celeste, he says, 'I should have changed the lock on the door!'" says Reynolds. He says that Abe has affection for Celeste, "but she brings a different kind of feeling to the household that he's not overly happy about."

- Celeste tells Lexie that Lexie is in grave danger and must have the tests done that night. She has that information from her tarot cards. Reynolds says that Abe is practical and that Abe does not believe in Celeste's tarot cards.

- They all go to the hospital and Daniel runs tests on Lexie. While they're waiting for the results, Celeste says she has a secret to tell them. But then Daniel comes out and tells Lexie she has an inoperable brain tumor. Lexie gets up and leaves to go check on her patients. Reynolds says that Abe handles this with "love, care and concern" and that his life is devoted to Lexie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This just doesn't sound good to me...I wanna enjoy it...but its like way to fucking out of the blue.

AHM

I'm sorry to say it, because I actually do wish I cared about Abe and Lexie, but this interests about as much as the "Abe is blind" story, which is to say, not at all.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 29 2012, 11:32 AM
This just doesn't sound good to me...I wanna enjoy it...but its like way to fucking out of the blue.
Yet another rushed storyline....

Lil
Member Avatar

Yeah I feel like Abe and Lexie are filler.

But maybe Lexie's tumor itself or just the fact that she thinks she is dying might make her want to embrace her DiMera-ness and have fun by screwing with people. Yeah. I know. Ridiculous. Dare to dream. lol It sounds more like Abe will be crying at her bedside a lot.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

On the surface this doesn't sound all that appealing - but if we get bad ass Alexandra DiMera in all her evil glory back as a result of the tumor then I'll be :hail: the soap gods.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 29 2012, 11:38 AM
Mitchapalooza
Yet another rushed storyline....
Out of the blue and rushed yes, but at least its not another triangle story line. I'm hoping the tumor brings some crazy behavioral changes to give it a boost.....Wait! Can't believe I said I wanted a recycled Nighttime Hope story! :P Maybe Lexie just embracing her Dimera side would be enough. Ha!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
I was kind of hoping that lexie would go a bit crazy...maybe be behind the ballot tampering or blindfolding or another affair, and have Abe think that the Dimeras have a hold on her, but have her collapse and then find out about the brain tumor. The excuse of a brain tumor could have had Lexie do so many crazy ass stuff.

But POOF! One headache and its revealed she has an inoperable brain tumor? WTF! Do they plan to writer her out?

Just craziness at every corner on this show!

spartan
Member Avatar

Yeah, if this is Abe and Lexie filler, I'll pass. :sleep:

If this is a reason to bring out Alexandra Dimera in all her bad ass glory, I'm in! I would love her to wreak havoc with someone, anyone and then fall back on this as an 'out' when the time is right. Plus, I like watching her with her brother and father more than her husband. If I have to watch anyone fret and mourn over her bedside, I'd rather it be her Dimera family. I'd find that interesting. Abe (bless his heart) bores me to tears no matter what he's saying or doing.

They aren't getting rid of RJ are they?

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Are the writers serious? This is the best they can give Lexie/Renee? I doubt they're killing her off, this is just filler, which I'm not interested in.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

WTF? Maybe this tumor will trigger something and make her crazy, thus ushering in the next Dimera reign of terror? No? How random...it's like they pick a name from one hat, a "story" from another hat and just go with it...

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL, remember when everyone thought Celeste was coming back for a murder mystery story?

This show is such a disappointment.

darraholic
Member Avatar

LoL at Abe not believing Celeste's tarot cards. SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

I want to be excited, but I know this will just end up being filler or it will end up being a storyline for Cameron/Daniel/EJ or Stefano and not Abe & Lexie.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I thought the advance word was that Celeste was coming back to "protect her family". From personal experience I know that an inoperable brain tumor is not something from which one can be protected. It ravages the brain and then you die. I certainly don't want Lexie to die. I adore Renee Jones. If this tumor brings back Lexie DiMera, so much the better.

But I fear there's just another amazing miracle right around the corner. How dull and predictable.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

So wait, Abe&Lexie are okay now? Wasn't she just thinking about divorcing him because of the stupid campaign questions? Haha. And now she's got an inoperable brain tumor, uhm...okay. Maybe the tumor will give her personality changes - then this story might be a bit more interesting. It's time to page Dr Derrick Shepard, NeuroGod to save her.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I think this is a bit rushed but if it gives Renee good story material, I'll overlook it. I hope they don't kill her off; remember Ali's tout where they were apparently at a funeral. Lexie one of the last people I want to see go. It's bad enough we don't see her that much (though a lot better than before) and now they might kill her off? I hope I'[m wrong on this. :ermm:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Hopefully this time around Celeste can be more forthcoming on what she sees in the Tarot cards.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Wow, sadly this sounds incredibly boring!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Not quite sure how a brain tumor revelation could be more set up? I think the story has been set up just fine. It's what happens after Lexie is told that is the story.

I'm glad they brought Celeste back for this and it's her vibes that force Lexie to get tested. I also like Abe still being skeptical of Celeste, even after all of these years she's been right with her predictions.

I'm assuming her secret is going to be her son Cameron.

It's so good to see the Carvers being featured!

Joshua
Member Avatar

Seriously, Abe?! How many times does Celeste have to be right for you to trust what she sees in her damn cards!?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply