Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Will tells Marlena he's gay; 4/10 issue
Topic Started: Mar 29 2012, 11:35 AM (3,961 Views)
JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I hope this is the last time he comes out, just how many times?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Mar 31 2012, 01:08 PM
It's the "official" coming out and the moment where he finally accepts himself. From Chandler's recent interview with NBC, it gets easier for Will from now on. Will's coming out marks the beginning of a new chapter in his life.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Mar 31 2012, 01:08 PM
He hasn't come out until now. There is a difference between saying "I think I might..." and saying "This is who I am." The first I imagine is terrifying, not knowing who you are. The second I imagine is emotional and freeing, while at the same time uncertain because of how others might react.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

This is so much more entertaining and relevant than bed-hopping. THIS is soap, to me, and has been sorely needed for a long time. A socially relevant story done tastefully and lovingly.

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

TFP. I can't wait for these scenes. Love Will's s/l :D

nanasmiles

I don't want Will and Sonny together because everyone needs one friend who is just their best friend and confidante. Nothing else! Sonny is Will's and I would rather Will find someone else to "be" with as his love. Nothing needs to mess up the relationship with these two.

peaches179

nanasmiles
Apr 3 2012, 09:54 AM
I don't want Will and Sonny together because everyone needs one friend who is just their best friend and confidante. Nothing else! Sonny is Will's and I would rather Will find someone else to "be" with as his love. Nothing needs to mess up the relationship with these two.

They could bring Tyler back. I really liked the chemistry between them.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Glad that Will's acceptence is finally upon us.
I think after this happens, we won't see Will running into any relationship too quickly.....I think Will is going to have to deal with the new and his family first.

Lil
Member Avatar

nanasmiles
Apr 3 2012, 09:54 AM
I definitely want Will & Sonny together eventually. I hope they actuall take thier time with this one though. Let them develop a close friendship and let Will have time to deal with himself, his family and "experiment" a bit first. Sonny seems like he'd be someone who would be understanding of that. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply