Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 9th; *UPDATED 4/3*
Topic Started: Mar 30 2012, 02:07 AM (46,682 Views)
DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

LOVE the JOPE ones! YOU GO JOHN AND HOPE!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

DrakeDBEST
Mar 30 2012, 10:34 AM
LOVE the JOPE ones! YOU GO JOHN AND HOPE!
LOL i think its just the 2 of us who's enjoyin the Alamania s/l HAHA

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

I think this is the wk the epi Ali directed airs, like 11th or 12th

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 30 2012, 08:51 AM
It will take them weeks to decipher the post-it note because it will be covered in doodles.

I just don't understand their obsession with eggs.
I don't either, but I admire that they timed this show to appear the day after Easter.

ETA: And now I see that jtsahottie beat me to the joke.
Edited by tomsawyer, Mar 30 2012, 11:22 AM.

AHM

^Yup. Look on the bright side, it might be lousy soap opera, but at least it's seasonally appropriate.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ If that is all that is on MarDar's mind, then we are in bigger trouble than I thought. LMAO!!!!

annie21

Hey, they said they wanted to bring back the holidays -- and to a large extent they have, although Valentine's was a bust for the most part since almost everybody was broken up.

ETA: Oh, and Christmas was ruined by Eggbaby ornaments. Come to think of it, Thanksgiving and New Year's weren't all that great either. Way to go, MarDar!

:sarcasm:
Edited by annie21, Mar 30 2012, 12:08 PM.

Jarliana

I'm starting to hate this involvement with Rafe and Nicole. When she was with Ej she was strong and was more independent. Now with Rafe they're turning her into a wimp just so he could be a hero. I want to see strong fiesty Nicole again.

Lil
Member Avatar

^I've been waiting for feisty Nicole to come back for a few years now....

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Nicole hasn't been fiesty IMO since 2008
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Jarliana
Mar 30 2012, 12:17 PM
I'm starting to hate this involvement with Rafe and Nicole. When she was with Ej she was strong and was more independent. Now with Rafe they're turning her into a wimp just so he could be a hero. I want to see strong fiesty Nicole again.
IMO actually im seeing the OLD Nicole back when shes with Rafe and i love it! she makes Rafe likable for me. thats a major +

with EJ,theyre okay as friends,but she was always so insecure and weak with him,i didnt like to see that side of her.:(

bring on Racole! yeah.

Jarliana

I liked the Nicole of 2010. I liked the cat and mouse game with Ej. Why don't they go back to that and leave Safe out of their story. You know it would be more interesting to see them have a cat and mouse game with getting back together. Get the outsiders out of their story.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

^^I love Nicole--all years of her! :cheers:

Makes me wonder why they are being so hush hush about anything LUMI. I know we have some super good stuff coming up soon! :wub:

elainew
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Mar 30 2012, 10:18 AM
No JnJ again!
There is nothing to get excited about unless you are interested in seeing Kate make her way to Ian's bed and Rafe enjoying the heat of being in between 2 women, okay, maybe 3, if you count Sami. And a grown man, drooling over an Easter Egg!
He specially loves those Cadbury Chocolate ones!! :cart:

hops
Member Avatar

So they escape and yet no one even knew they were being held against their will? That's why it is boring...no drama (and for me I don't like Jope in the first place). And Marlena mentioning it once doesn't cut it. They will get home and it will be no big deal. I'm sure whatever is in the egg will be as big a surprise as what Stefano read in his letter.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Poker Face
Mar 30 2012, 12:38 PM
Jarliana
IMO actually im seeing the OLD Nicole back when shes with Rafe and i love it! she makes Rafe likable for me. thats a major +

with EJ,theyre okay as friends,but she was always so insecure and weak with him,i didnt like to see that side of her.:(

bring on Racole! yeah.
I disagree. Rafe brings out the absolute worst in Nicole. Nicole was never anyone that needed saving and now she needs Rafe to come to her rescue and protect her from big bad Ej. This is the same woman who had no problem going toe to toe with Stefano. Now she's a weak wimpering mess. Wake me up when we see the real Nicole again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Mar 30 2012, 01:40 PM
Poker Face
Mar 30 2012, 12:38 PM
Jarliana

bring on Racole! yeah.
I disagree. Rafe brings out the absolute worst in Nicole. Nicole was never anyone that needed saving and now she needs Rafe to come to her rescue and protect her from big bad Ej. This is the same woman who had no problem going toe to toe with Stefano. Now she's a weak wimpering mess. Wake me up when we see the real Nicole again.
While I agree with you...the same could be said when she was with Brady. Though admittedly it is worse now.

I want my snarky martini swillin' bitch back :-(

Jarliana

You know Rafe and Nicole could get in trouble by this. Ej's a lawyer and he could take them to court to have a DNA done. This could land them in jail. Great job, Rafe if Nicole ends up in jail again because of you. Ej would probably want it done privately since he is the mayor.

Jarliana

I think Ej will take care of Nicole whether she wants him to or not. You know what I hate is that Rafe seems to be making decisions for Nicole now. He has no rights to Nicole. He is not her husband. Just because she doesn't know what to do doesn't mean she should let Rafe take over her life. What is wrong with her. She was always smarter than that. She has just become so wimpy. It's really irritating. Boy I hope they end this soon.

Poker Face
Member Avatar

Jarliana
Mar 30 2012, 02:10 PM
You know Rafe and Nicole could get in trouble by this. Ej's a lawyer and he could take them to court to have a DNA done. This could land them in jail. Great job, Rafe if Nicole ends up in jail again because of you. Ej would probably want it done privately since he is the mayor.
well if that happens its not all on rafe's head,nicole is leadin ej to believe she slept with rafe.
hopefully when she tells ej bout the pregnancy,it could prevent her for goin to jail again,once she admits that she DID not commit adultery.
also why would EJ send nicole to jail? for cheatin? then hes no better when it comes to treat nicole,just like he did with sami.
if ej is willing to let the mother of his child go to jail,out of spite,that makes ejole "toxic" as well,just like ejami have been called (which i agree one of the reasons i luv 'em,theyre not the typical couple u normally root for)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply