Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 9th; *UPDATED 4/3*
Topic Started: Mar 30 2012, 02:07 AM (47,089 Views)
Aldo
Member Avatar

Sneak Peeks for the week of April 9: http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-040912/10451/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dany_E

Aldo
Apr 6 2012, 03:53 PM
I'm liking Sonny's slightly standoffish body language. He looks a little like he's afraid Will's going to break his heart.

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

Thx for posting Aldo

SabrinaD18
Member Avatar

Aldo
Apr 6 2012, 03:53 PM
They're really on a budget!!!! Most of those pics for NEXT week are of scenes already aired. Unless they're recycling wardrobe that shouldn't be used the first time anyway.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

jenesais
Apr 6 2012, 01:58 PM
shellyj
Apr 6 2012, 08:59 AM
SocRMum1
Apr 6 2012, 08:47 AM
jenesais
Apr 6 2012, 07:31 AM

Dool has not been on for even one generation, much less several.
I disagree. My mother started watching the show from the very beginning. I grew up watching the show. My kids grew up watching it (either at my house or their Grandma's).

That's three generations that have watched the show and still are.
yeah, my mom watched when i was a kid. i got my kids watching and even my oldest granddaughter. so that's 4 generations. i think that's how most people get sucked in.

By one generation, I don't mean all three like grandma, mom, amd me during a few decades while all are living. We are from three different generations. I mean the average life span of the generation that began when Days did. They are now all 40+ years old. They won't be a generation for 30 or so more years. Days has done nothing through the generations because it has not been around for even one.

Nor will it be, obviously, to return to the show.

Things don't look promising for the television daytime soap.
Evidently we just have different opinions of what a generation is. Grandparents/Parents/Children make up three different generations. If you have members of all three currently watching a program it's fair to say the program has lasted or impacted 'generations' of viewers. It's unlikely that any single generation will watch it the entire span of their life - it would be odd for very young children to watch the show.

jenesais

It is fair to say "has had impact" on more than one generation, but not correct to say Dool has presented Nicole in her 20's "for generations". God. I wish I'd never mentioned it because this is ridiculous and I would rather discuss the show. Or the Beast and how they should KILL THE BEAST!

Thomson
Member Avatar

Ian's walking stick reveals an embossed symbol of a phoenix.

Nicole rejects EJ's attempt to reconcile, convinced he still wants Sami.

Stefano vows revenge, after learning about Kate and Ian's night together.

EJ leaves a message for Sami, saying they need to discuss the future.

Kate is guilt-ridden, when Stefano phones, professes his love, and explains why he was having Marlena followed.

As Hope and John prepare to board a flight to Salem, Stefano realizes he's been duped.

Will comes out to Sonny, and they share a hug, which affects both of them.

EJ pulls Sami into a kiss.

Stefano's henchman attempts to keep John and Hope from leaving Alamainia.

EJ pours his heart out to Nicole, who is deeply affected.

A jealous Gabi turns volatile, as Chad and Melanie's relationship heats up.

Chad and Melanie make love for the first time.

EJ spies Billie discovering a cache of documents hidden at the DiMera mansion.

Nicole shocks EJ by revealing Stefano rigged the mayoral election for him to lose.

Carrie tells Rafe she knows Nicole is pregnant with his child.

Nicole comforts EJ, who's reeling from Stefano's betrayal, and it nearly leads to a kiss.

Lucas sets up a campsite in Sami's living room to take her mind off her troubles.

An unconscious Bo manages to move his hand and touch Hope.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/04/07/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-9-to-13.htm

Ireland98

GO EJAMI! Can't wait to see their kiss!!

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I will watch only for Lucas, only for my favs. I truly think Ejole will work things out for the sake of this baby. If Ej truly thinks its his, then he needs to soley focus on Nicole, end of story.

I hope we can get some more good quality stories for Bope and Jarlena as well. I have adored Nicole's interactions with Will. I also want a conversation from Lucas and Sami that states Will was the shooter for Ej, not Lucas... That still needs to be dealt with.

Nick_Brooke

Ejami79
Apr 8 2012, 04:31 PM

:wub: :wub: :wub: . I was in heaven!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Nick_Brooke
Apr 12 2012, 01:12 PM
Ejami79
Apr 8 2012, 04:31 PM

:wub: :wub: :wub: . I was in heaven!

yeah,that kiss was so fuckin hot!!!more please!!!! :flipoff:

SabrinaD18
Member Avatar

Is it me or do we seem to have less spoilers and when we get them they're closer to the air date than before? I'm not really complaining, I'm actually trying to break the addiction.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply