Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: B&B Hope Falls Apart
Topic Started: Mar 30 2012, 08:13 AM (1,419 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Please Link back to Daytime Royalty :D

Hope’s life is spinning out of control as she struggle with intimacy and the fallout from the media capturing her in a clinch with Liam. This isn’t where she thought her life would be going. She and Liam have been through so much together, dealing with Amber’s lie and Steffy getting in the way, by refusing to sign the divorce papers. It’s been one thing after another. She loves Liam so much and would do anything for him but she had an idea of what their life together would be like and it hasn’t turned out that way. She feels like everyone is judging her when all she wants to do is be with Liam. In order to deal with her problems, hope becomes dependent more and more on pills. A strung out Hope has another confrontation with Steffy over Liam. Steffy doesn’t know Hope is under the influence at the time of the confrontation. Hope is still very insecure about Steffy, especially with everything that is going on. Even though Hope finally has Liam, he and Steffy are still on good terms. Steffy knows how to push Hope’s buttons. Later, Stephanie throws a welcome party for Caroline, which almost everyone attends and Hope suffers another anxiety attack. Matula thinks the storyline is very realistic… she likes seeing Hope in therapy because it’s a way for the audience to understand what Hope is going through. “Hope is still young and has a lot of growing up to do, so it’ll be interesting to see where things go.”
Edited by Daytime, Mar 30 2012, 12:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

When Caroline arrived at FC, I thought about Hope and Steffy. I thought that how a young woman should be living her life, carefree and a parent who cares about her. I loved it when Caroline's mother called Brooke out on her plan.
In the Hope s/l, she does love not Liam on her own terms. She has been put into a relationship coached by her mother and aunt.
She should just walk away from Liam and deal with her own issues.
Hope is a repressed time bomb just one pin from a nervous breakdown. It sad the the B*B writers have wrote her character as Y&R version of Nikki(addiction) and Patty(codependent on a man).
Edited by natdot99, Mar 30 2012, 01:02 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

weak ass bitch! boo-hoo you're a 'homewreck' and not a role model. Give me a fucking break. This story is lame!

LPS
Member Avatar

She's not a home wrecker, but she is a weak ass bitch. How pathetic. She get's addicted to pills over some douche. Put on your big girl pants and stop your whining. No one gets addicted to pills over an issue like this. KM isn't a strong enough actress to pull this storyline off, IMO.
Edited by LPS, Mar 30 2012, 12:47 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

To LPS and Lene,Posted Image and I was at Posted Image when Karen Spencer slammed Brooke on her hidden agenda,
Did my ears deceive me? Did Brooke say that Caroline was a role model and someone to look up to? Wasn't that Hope mantra? Did Flaky Katy announce Hope as Liam fiancé???
Like I said before, I would be Posted Image, if Caroline became interested in Steffy!!
Edited by natdot99, Mar 30 2012, 01:19 PM.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 30 2012, 12:46 PM
She's not a home wrecker, but she is a weak ass bitch. How pathetic. She get's addicted to pills over some douche. Put on your big girl pants and stop your whining. No one gets addicted to pills over an issue like this. KM isn't a strong enough actress to pull this storyline off, IMO.
I would have agreed with you that she wasn't a home wrecker if she told Liam to back off or made any effort to push him away but she never did anything like that the whole time he was married she acted like they were still together which goes against her message and for the most part actually makes Steffy the victim because what she did after the marriage trying to keep Liam from seeing her was not wrong it was an attempt to save her marriage and was not lying to him. Also Hope and Brooke need to stop acting like he was tricked into this. He chose to stay with her and he chose to keep sleeping with her after finding out what happened in Aspen.

I'm sorry Liam just works better with Steffy than Hope. Hope is boring in acting and just how she has been written since becoming an adult and really she fits more with Oliver then anyone else.

CarlD2

Steffy was repeatedly throwing herself at Liam's father about five minutes before she tricked Liam into marriage.

I have a hard time believing she cares about Liam and I don't understand why they decided to do this triangle. Liam looks uncomfortable and depressed around them both.

I don't understand the point of this story. Hope's a hypocrite and she's on pills because she can't handle sex. That's great. Very positive message for girls. So why do we need to see Liam's sleazy, creepy father breathing all over her about what a hypocrite she is? He just makes me nauseous. His presence in this story is a constant reminder of how much time the show spent on Bill/Steffy and how it hangs in the air, no matter how much the show pretends otherwise.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thank you, Daytime!! :cheers: :hail: :cheer:

Bremol
Member Avatar

So can Hope just fall apart like Humpty Dumpty and not be put back together and get off the show so it becomes the Bold & Beautiful again and not the Hopeless Drama Show?
Edited by Bremol, Mar 30 2012, 08:12 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Can Hope just DIE!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Posted Image
The problem with Dope Hope is having repressed mental issues that she thinks loving Liam will resolve them.If she was nearly raped several years ago, shouldn't Pimp mama brainless Brooke mentioned that during the first session with the sex therapist?
Liam left Steffy because of her lying, and now Dope Hope faces the same fate. Once again she has to discard her dreams in order to keep Liam. Didn't she do the same thing with Oliver? Her mother convinced her not to go to college but work at FC to keep Oliver?
Hope problem is not caused by Steffy, it caused by her own personal and sexual issues, period.
IMO, Hope needs to get away from her mother and aunt, pronto.

In RL,what woman would take back a man who called off his engagement, married someone else, and divorces that woman to be with his former fiance?
They only way to make Dope Hope happy is to walk away from Liam.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

im lovin this s/l so far,bc finally hope is fallin off the wagon,literally lmao!!!cant stand her miss perfect attitude!!!this is what u get,when u sleep with a married man!she couldnt handle the heat,so of course gets hooked on pills and lie to everyone.
CLASSIC!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply