Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 30 2012, 01:27 PM (17,628 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1333131814/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Carrie hugs Marlena and thanks her for coming. Marlena comments that she sounded upset on the phone. Carrie is upset. My life is a mess and I don't know what to do about it. Marlena asks her what's going. Carrie - I'm feeling pretty self-indulgent. Marlena doubts that. Carrie - It's instinct to turn to you when things aren't going well but I know how upset you are about John and Hope and whatever is happening in Alamainia. Marlena can't do anything but wring her hands and that doesn't accomplish a thing. Carrie hopes that she hears from John and that he and Hope come home very soon and that Uncle Bo will be okay. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. Marlena is glad she called. I'm glad to help you if I can. Carrie found out that Austin didn't cheat on her with Abigail. She lied to everyone. It's hard for Marlena to imagine Abigail lying about anything let alone something this hurtful. Carrie - I don't think she set out to lie. One night when Austin and I had a really bad fight he started drinking and he wound up at his office with Abigail. And the next morning when he woke up with her he assumed that ... and she let him go on thinking the worst. I was so furious with her when I found out what she had done but I was still so disappointed in Austin. Marlena - Of course you were. Carrie - You know what, the more I think about it, the more I realise that the person I'm most upset with is me. I realised that instead of trying to save my marriage I used what Austin had done or what I thought he had done to justify feeling the way I felt about Rafe. Marlena - Are you talking about the way you felt about Rafe or the way you're feeling about Rafe now?

Alamainia - Part 1: PG smokes, PJ pours drinks. John tells Gina this was a bad idea. We should have went straight for DiMera's egg tonight. Gina - Patience my love. We can't afford to make mistakes when we're this close to getting what we've always wanted. She toasts - To our freedom. John - And money. Once we sell that damn egg we will have enough money to be free of Stefano forever. Gina - The stakes are as high as they can possibly be which means we can't be rash or impulsive. That being said that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun in the meantime. There's a knock on the door. PG asks the woman if she has good news for her. She thinks so - I have a gentleman who has expressed interest in a high stakes private game. PG - Please show him in. John seats Gina who smiles and says - Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly. John warns - It's a high stakes game, keep a clear head. Gina assures him she'll be able to handle whoever it is. It's Stefano. Let the games begin. PG - And here I was concerned that I might be bored this evening. Stefano knows how much she hates to be bored. PG - You know me so well. Stefano - I know how you spent the money I gave you to get my egg back. PJ - All work and no play makes for a cranky princess. PG adds - You're not all that surprised to find us here. You do have someone watching our every move. Stefano laughs. You do know me well. He suggests they choose the game they want to play. The game everyone plays today is poker - what is it called, Texas Hold 'Em. PG never heard of it but it sounds like fun. Stefano thinks it's unfair to play a game she doesn't know anything about. PG reminds him how much she loves playing games.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Lucas tells Sami she doesn't need him. She insists she does - why would he think that. Lucas - Because it's the truth. You don't need me, you have EJ. Sami scoffs. I don't have EJ. I don't want anything to do with him. Lucas - Except let him give you an apartment and talk to my mom, something I was supposed to do about the whole corporate espionage thing. Sami - He did that on his own. I didn't ask him to. He said he wanted to do it for the kids. I had to take him up on the offer of the apartment. I can't stay at Rafe's anymore especially not after what Rafe did to me. Lucas - Rafe did to you? Sami - We're not talking about me and Rafe, we're talking about me and EJ. I'm going to pay him back every penny of that back rent. Why are you so upset about this. I didn't ask him to help me; he did this all on his own. Lucas - And why do you think he did that? Sami - Because he wants his kids to have a place to stay. Lucas - You just don't see it, do you? It's so obvious to me. Obviously he still has feelings for you. Sami - You're right about that. He does still have feelings for me - anger, hate, resentment, loathing ... Lucas - Since you can't be honest I guess I should be honest for you. It's so obvious to me that there are unresolved feelings between you and EJ. Sami - You're crazy. Lucas - No you're crazy because you keep denying it and EJ's in denial too.

HTS - Part 1: EJ asks Nicole - Are we having a baby? Nicole doesn't know what he thinks he just heard. EJ heard her say that she was pregnant. Rafe - Careful what you say to her. Nicole turns to walk away but EJ stops her - Are you okay? Rafe - Do you want me to make him leave? Nicole - It doesn't make a difference now. EJ - If everything is okay this is the most wonderful news. This is the luckiest baby - you are going to be the most wonderful mother. When he moves to take her in his arms she backs away and says no. EJ - You weren't going to tell me, were you? Nicole - I just found out. EJ - Okay. Have you seen a doctor? Nicole - Yeah, Daniel. EJ - He's not an ob-gyn. Nicole knows that. He told me to see someone as soon as possible. EJ - See the best person. The money doesn't matter. I know that you're worried and you should be. Rafe - Was that a threat Dimera because I really hope that it wasn't. EJ - This is a private, personal conversation. Rafe - It sounded like one of those strong arm tactics to me and I really hate those. EJ looks at Nicole - Would you please tell him to go away. Please tell him I'm not threatening you. Rafe - You said she should be worried. How am I not supposed to take that as a threat? EJ - I was talking about her medical history. He tells Nicole - I understand how worried you are. I understand that this must be a really big strain on you. Rafe - And you think that by bringing it up she's going to worry less, is that it? Nicole - Would you both stop talking about me like I'm not here. I want Rafe here because he's my friend and I don't think EJ is threatening me. EJ - Thank you. I wouldn't threaten you. We're going to do this together. I'm going to be with you every single step of the way sweetheart.

Alamainia - Part 2: PG is enjoying this game. PJ comments that she's already more than doubled her money. Stefano - Just remember that you may be ahead now but at the very end I win. PJ - If you really believe that why don't we up the stakes a little. Stefano has a proposition. Why don't you put everything you have on the table, I will match it. We'll play one hand winner take all. PJ - John had something a little more interesting than money in mind. If we win we will return your Anastasia egg when we're damn good and ready for a price to be negotiated. Stefano - And if I win. PJ - We'll get it for you tonight and you don't owe us anything. Stefano - Alright, deal the cards. John puts his hand on the dealer's arm - No so fast. I'd like a new dealer and new sealed deck of cards. Stefano - You don't trust me? PJ - No I don't. Stefano tells the woman they need a new dealer. As she's leaving John asks her to inform the new dealer they'll be checking the seal on the new deck of cards. Stefano - What ever happened to trust?

HTS - Part 2: Nicole - Could we please sit down and act like grownups in a public place. Look EJ I told you I just found out myself and you know that I was told in no uncertain terms that I couldn't have another baby. I'm worried. I have a lot on mind. I have a lot to process. EJ fully understands that. Nicole - I have a lot of personal decisions to make. EJ - That's why I think you need to move back into the mansion. Nicole - What? EJ - It's the most logical thing to do. Nicole - It's the craziest thing to do. I'm not doing that. EJ argues - I could take care of you. I could make sure you have everything you need. I'm sorry Nickie, end of discussion. Nicole - I said that I have some decisions to make and I do. There is one decision I have already made and it stands no matter what and I have to be very clear with you EJ. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean we are getting back together EVER! EJ - I understand why you would say that. You have every right to be cautious and you have no reason to trust me. But Nickie please it's really important that you're not making emotional and irrational decisions right now. Nicole - Excuse me but you and I both know this is the most rational decison I could make. I would be insane to ever trust you again. I would be crazy to let you back into my life. EJ - I really, really hope you're not going to try and keep my baby away from me Nickie.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Sami - That's your theory? That EJ and I are secretly longing for each other? Me shooting him in the head was just a speedbump on the road to true love. Lucas - I don't know. Maybe you just try to shoot people you're passionate about. Sami doesn't buy that theory that it's a thin line between love and hate. She declares this is stupid and they're not talking about it anymore. Lucas - Okay we won't talk about it. I want you to think about it. Think about everything that's gone on between you, everything you've done together, to each other and for each other and then tell me if there isn't anything going on. Cue flashback of grief sex. Lucas startles her out of her reverie and she spills her coffee. What? Lucas - Everytime I mention EJ you either spill something or go off into a stupid trance. Sami - I wasn't thinking about EJ. I was thinking about you and what must have happened to you in the Far East. You came back dumb. Let's say for your sake I do have these ridiculous feelings for him which I don't but even if I did why would I be asking you to stay? Lucas - I don't know. Maybe to protect you, save you from yourself. Make sure EJ doesn't get in your way, keep him away from you as much as I can. You know what I feel like with you sometimes? I feel like the best friend in a werewolf movie. I feel I have to keep you away from everybody before you hurt somebody; keep you locked up when the full moon comes out. Sami - That is not funny. Lucas isn't trying to be funny. I'm trying to tell you that you and EJ have unresolved feelings for each other and if you continue to have those feelings then it's going to be impossible for you to move on with anybody else. Sami - I hate you. Lucas - I know you do because I'm right, right? You screwed up your life with Rafe. I'm not going to stand by and watch you do it again; I'm not going to watch you circle the drain again. Sami - Oh really. So you decide to tell me how much I need you but when the chips are down you're going to turn tail and run.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Carrie - To be honest I still do have feelings for Rafe. I can't stop trying to think about being with him. Those feelings didn't go away when I found out Austin didn't cheat on me or when Austin and I talked about trying to save our marriage. I know that's not how it should be but that's how it was. We went through so much to be together. Marlena - What's important is what's going on now; how you feel right now. Carrie - I've cried on your shoulder so many times. I cried when Sami interrupted our wedding with that horrible lie that Will was his son. I cried because Austin married Sami to bring Will home from Paris. I remember crying because Austin felt so guilty about Sami's car accident that he wouldn't leave her side. Marlena - You've had so much to get over. Carrie - I thought that I had when we were living in Switzerland. I didn't think about any of this. It took us so long to find our way back to each other. Am I ever going to be happy with what I have? Am I always going to be looking for the next best thing? What's wrong with me? Marlena - There is nothing wrong with you. Carrie - Can I ask you something personal? Marlena - I guess it depends on what it is. Carrie - How did you find the courage to leave Dad and be with John? Carrie apologises - I shouldn't have asked you that. Marlena says it's okay. I'm just trying to think what I want to say about it. You understand our situations are not the same. I fell in love with John when I thought he was Roman. Carrie knows. You didn't consciously decide to betray your husband by falling for someone else. Marlena - Betrayal is a big word. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty about this. I'm just saying that our situations are different and I'm not sure that by discussing me will be of any help to you solving your situation. Carrie - I see. Marlena - What I will tell you is that I was determined as I hope you are to save my marriage. I never wanted to hurt Roman. Carrie - But he knew how you really felt. He couldn't stand it and he left. Marlena - Right. Carrie - And in the end you had to follow your heart and be with John,. Marlena - That was the most painful decision I've ever had to make. Carrie - Let me ask you this. If you had to do it all over again would you make the same decision?

Alamainia - Part 3: Stefano comments that Gina doesn't look as cool, calm and collected as she'd like him to think she is. PG - I could say the same about you Steffie. The new dealer arrives. PG checks the seal and the cards and hands them over to the dealer. John the checks the deck - Deal. There are 2 aces showing. Stefano - What do you say we make this a little more interesting. If the princess wins I will leave you both alone forever. If I win you'll quit stalling and go and get my egg and bring it back to me tonight. Gina - Accepted. I feel like I cannot lose. Stefano - We'll see about that. Deal the card. It's a queen. Stefano - Ladies first. Gina has a full house - queens over aces. Stefano has a full house, aces over kings. I'm afraid you were wrong; you could lose and you have. Now go get me my egg.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Marlena knows she did the right thing choosing John and I never ask myself what if because I can't possibly know the answer to that. Carrie - It's the what if's I've been struggling with. Austin and I have so much time and so much love invested but somehow we keep letting things come between us. If we have such a wonderful marriage that wouldn't happen. Marlena - A wonderful marriage takes an enormous amount of work. Carrie - I know but we've put in a lot of work to wind up here. And I think about Rafe and what an honest, loving man he is and the thought of making myself walk away from that ... I don't know what I should do. Please tell me what I should do. Marlena - I can't tell you what to do. Only you know what's in your heart. What I can tell you is be true to yourself; follow your heart. I wish I could help you more but you are the only one who knows what you are feeling. Carrie - You know what. I have thought about this a lot - to death in fact and I know who I want to be with. I'm going to go and find him right now. Marlena - Good luck. Carrie - Thank you for everything.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Lucas declares he's not turning his back on her. Sami - That's exactly what you're doing; me and Will. Lucas - No I'm not. I flew halfway around the world to be with you. I dropped everything to help you and Will. Help that obvioulsy wasn't wanted because you haven't listened to a word I've said since I've been here. Sami - I do want your help. I don't want you to pyschoanalyze me. Lucas - Now when my fiancée calls and tells me she wants me home of course you need me now after you screwed up everything. You screwed up your life. You screwed up your life with Rafe and your relationship with Will. Why? All because of EJ. Because you have unresolved feelings for EJ ... Sami - STOP SAYING THAT! Lucas - It's true. I'm not going to yell in public. I'm not going to do this with you anymore. I'm going to leave with my pride and my self-respect and my self-esteem. Sami - Lucas please don't go. Lucas - I can't do this with you. I am not going to do this anymore. I am not going to deal with you until you deal with EJ and if anything bad happens to you it's your own damn fault. You only have yourself to blame. He walks out.

HTS - Part 3: Nicole - Okay let's not get ahead of ourselves EJ. You know after last time; the doctor said I had almost no chance of carrying a baby to term. EJ - That's why I need to take care of you. You need to move back into the mansion. Nicole - No, it is not my home. It's yours. EJ - It's my baby. Don't think you can keep me from my child. I promise you I'm going to be a very important part of that child's life; don't you doubt that for a minute. Rafe - Enough. He puts his arm around Nicole - This craziness has gone on long enough. EJ - Hernandez, this is none of your business. Rafe - Actually it is my business. For the record, it's none of your business. EJ - You're such an arrogant S.O.B. Rafe - It's my child. The baby's mine. Nicole gives him a quick smile. EJ - There is no way that is your baby. Rafe - No way? You saw us together yourself. EJ - You told me nothing happened. Rafe - That's because Nicole is scared about how you'd react. Still is actually, but I'm not. EJ - You should be. Rafe - We just found out a couple of days ago. We were just discussing what we were going to do. EJ - He's lying Nickie. Nicole - No he's not. Why do you think I finally filed those divorce papers? Why do you think he asked Sami to file as soon as possible? Rafe - She was scared of how you would react but I do think it's better now. It's out in the open. EJ shakes his head no.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Sami asks her grandmother if there's any news on Uncle Bo. Caroline - Nothing's changed. I just wish I knew how long it's going to be before they take him out of an induced coma. But they say it's absolutely necessary for a complete recovery. Sami knows it's really hard on her. The kids are praying for him everynight. Caroline saw her and Lucas having what looked like a pretty intense conversation. Sami - He drives me crazy. Caroline - Because he doesn't do exactly what you think he should do? Sami - You're supposed to be on my side. I think some of the things he was saying are right. At least now I know what I have to do. Caroline - You scare me when you say that. Sami hugs her - I love you. She runs out. Caroline - God only knows what she's going to do now.

Coffeehouse - Part 3: Roman calls Marlena. He got her message. Are you okay? Marlena can't get in touch with John or Hope. I'm worried. I think something is wrong. I need your help. Roman - You've got it. I'm at the pub with Abe. I'm thinking 3 heads might be better than 2. Marlena will meet him there in 15 mins. Thank you. Roman - Hey, what are friends for.

Alamainia - Part 4: Stefano will let her keep her chips so the evening hasn't been a complete loss. I'll expect to hear from you very shortly. He leaves. Gina - Darling, we did exceptionally well, did we not. John smiles - That dealer was a real pro. Pretty much knew what was going to happen but I almost missed it when he switched the deck. Gina - Stefano only hires the best. John - Including us. I'm really enjoying the fact that he had no idea that tonight went exactly as we planned it. Outside their door Stefano pays off the dealer. Gina tells John - I shall send a message for him to meet me here. John - Once he arrives we'll shake DiMera's tail and get that egg. We're going to sell it and then you and I are going to disappear and live the life that we have dreamt of together. They kiss.

HTS - Part 4: Lucas is strolling near the gates. He's on his cell. I'll be back as soon as I book the flight. I'll call you when I land. I love you and I can't wait to see you. Sami approaches him after he's done his call. I thought about what you said; thought about it a lot and you're right. I do have unresolved feelings. Lucas - Finally you admit it. Sami - They're not for EJ, they're for you.

Carrie walks up behind the table where EJ, Rafe and Nicole are. EJ - I don't know what you two think you're trying to pull but you're not going to get away with it. Rafe - We're not pulling anything EJ. I'm the father of Nicole's baby. Why don't you figure out a way to deal with it and leave us the hell alone. Carrie is dismayed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

I know a lot of posters are going to be angry with Rafe after reading this but EJ looks very ominous when he's making his proclamations and Nicole looks very uneasy which is what leads to Rafe trying to diffuse things by making that declaration that we all know is a lie. I'm not an EJ fan but I might have had a little sympathy for him if he didn't come across as so arrogant and so cocksure of himself.

Either way - I don't like that they choose to go this route of having Rafe pretend to be the father - been there, done that ad nauseum if you ask me!

And I'm sure not buying these deep feelings that Carrie supposedly has for Rafe either. Just one hot mess!

Skye
Member Avatar

marlena meets carrie at the coffee place
carrie says her life is a mess she doesnt know what to do about it

princess Gina and john
in a room for gambling
she is smoking
they are drinking champagne
but no other people are there
john says we should have went straight for dimeras egg tonight
he is going to sell the egg and have enough money to disappear and be free of stefano forever
she says we should have a little fun in the meantime
a woman comes in and says a man wants to play a high stakes game

Lucas tells sami Autumn wants him to come home
she says you cant leave
you cant go right now i need me
he says you dont need me
she says of course i do
he says you dont need me you have Ej

rafe and Nicole at the square
Ej overhears Nicole say she was pregnant
Ej says what?
You are pregnant?
are we having a baby?
She says ej
he says i dont believe it
she says i dont know what you think you just heard
he says i heard you say you were pregnant
rafe says carefull of what you say to her
Ej says Nikki?

Stefano comes in
tells Hope she looks lovely
like old times
so let the games begin
Hope says and i was concerned i might be bored this evening
stef says i know how you spent my money i gave you to get my egg back
Hope says you werent surprised to find us here
you do have someone watching our every move
stef says what game do you want to play?
Hope says baccarat
stef says people play poker these days
Texas hold em
she says never heard of it sounds like fun
he says it would be unfair to play a game you no nothing about
Hope says im a quick learner

Marlena asks carrie whats going on
carrie says she found out Austin didnt cheat on her with abi, she lied

Ej gets all excited says to Nicole are you alright is every thing ok?
Rafe says want me to make him leave
Nic says it doesnt make a differnce now does it?
Ej says if everything is ok, this is the most wonderful news , this is the
luckiest baby in the world
you are going to be the most wonderful mother
he goes to hug her
she says dont
he says you werent going to tell me were you ?
She says i just found out Ej
he says have yo seen a Dr?
She says yeah Daniel
Ej says he is not an ob/gyn
she says im seeing one as soon as possible
he says see the best person the money doesnt matter
i know that you are worried and you should be

sami says i dont have Ej i dont want anything to do with him
Lucas says except let him give you an apartment and talk to my mom
something i was going to do
she says he did that on his own i didnt ask him to do that ,he sais he did it for the kids , i had to take the apartment im not going to stay at the loft especially after what rafe did to me
he says after what rafe did ?
She says im going to pay him back every penny
he says thats so great
she says why are you so upset about this ,i didnt ask him to help me he did it all on his own
lucas says why do you think he did that?
she says he wants his kids to have a place to live
he says you dont see it do you
its so obvious to me
he still has feelings for you

she says you are right he still has feelings
anger, hate ,resentment maybe some loathing tossed in
he says since you cant be honest with yourself , maybe i should be honest for you , its so obvious to me there are unresolved feelings between you and Ej
she says you are crazy
he says no you are crazy you keep denying it and ej is denial too

Hope doubled her money
stef says in the end i win
john says if you believe that lets up the stakes a little

marlena says wow she lied
hard to imagine her lying about anything esp anything this hurtful
carrie says she didnt set out to lie
Austin was drinking , passed out
and he woke up the next morning he assumed and
she went along with it letting him think the worse
i was furious and disappointed in Austin
the more i think about it the person im most upset with is me
i realized instead of trying to save my marriage , i used what i thought austin had done
i justified the way i felt about rafe
mar says are you talking about the way you felt or the way you are feeling about rafe now?

Rafe says is that a threat i hope that it wasnt
ej says this is a private personal conversation
rafe says sound like one of those strong arm tactics, i really hate those
Ej says would you please tell him to go away
nikki please tell him , im not threatening you
rafe says you said she should be worried
Ej says about her medical history
i understand how worried you are this must be a really big strain on you
she says stop talking about me like im not here
i want rafe here cuz he is my friend and i dont think ej is threatening me
Ej says thank you
i wouldnt threaten you
we are going to do this together i will be with you every step of the way sweetheart
nic says look could we sit down and act like grownups in a public place
they sit at the table
she says i told you
i just found out my self and you know i was told i couldnt have another baby im worried ,i have a lot on my mind
she says i have a lot to process
ej says i know , i understand
she says i have a lot of decisions to make.
He says but thats why i think you need to move back into the mansion
its the logical thing to do
she says its the craziest thing to do, im not doing that
he says i can take care of you
i can make sure that you have everything you need
im sorry Nikki, end of discussion

Sami says thats it thats your theory?
ej and i are secretly longing for each other?what
me shooting him in the head was a speed bump on the road to true love?
He says maybe you try to shoot people you aer passionate about
she says i dont buy that theory this is a thin line between love and hate , its not a thin line its a huge line
he says now you are protesting too much, go ahead
she says im done not talking about anymore
he says ok think about it
think about what you have done together , to each other and for each other and then tell me if there isnt anything going on
she thinks and has flashbacks
of her and EJ
the November fight sex
the may 2008 sex
back to November
then a 2010 kiss
November sex again

stef says put everything you have on the table i will match it,we will play one hand winner take all
john says i have something more interesting than money

carrie says i still have feelings for rafe
i cant stop thinking about beeing with him
the feelings didnt go away when i found out Austin didnt cheat or
when Austin and i talked about trying to save our marriage
mar says whats going on right now how do you feel right now
carrie says she is always crying on her shoulder and she mentions all the times she cried
she goes thru the whole history
of sami lying about Will interrupting their wedding
and Austin running over sami with the car and feeling guilty
she says can i ever be happy with what i have am i always going to be looking for the next big thing
how did you find the courage to leave dad to be with john ?

nic says i said i have some decisions to make
but one decision still stands
just because im pregnant doesnt mean that we are getting back together ever

john says if we win we will return the egg when we are damn good and ready for a price to be negotiated
if you win we will get it for you tonight,,,you dont owe us anything

Ej says i understand why you would say that, you have every right to be cautious and you have no reason to trust me but please
its important
you are not making irrational and emotional decisions right now
she says this is the most rational decision i can make i
i would be insane to ever trust you again , i would be crazy to let you back in my life
Ej says i really really hope you are not going to try and keep my baby away from me nikki

sami spills her coffee
Lucas says see every time i mention ej you either spill something or go into a trance
she says i wasnt thinking about EJ
i was thinking about you , what ever happened to you in the far east,, you came back dumb
he says there it is the best defense is a good offense
she says even if i did have feelings for him,why would i be asking you to stay
he says i dont know maybe to make sure that ej doesnt get in your way, keep him away from you as much as i can
maybe to save you from yourself
i feel like the best friend
in a wear wolf movie
i feel like i have to keep you away from everybody before your hurt somebody keep you in a room locked up before the full moon comes out
you and ej have unresolved feelings for each other
an if you continue to have those feeling it will be impossible for you to move on with someone else
she says i hate you
he says i know you do cuz im right
you, you screwed up your life with rafe , im not gonna to stand by and watch you do it again, im not going to watch you circle the drain again
she says oh really when the chips are down you are going to run

john wants a new deck of cards and a different dealer
stef sends for a new dealer

carrie apologizes
mar says its ok
i fell in love with john when i thought he was roman
our situations are different
might not be any help to you
i was as determined as you were to save my marriage
i never wanted to hurt roman
carrie says but he knew how you felt and he left
and you followed your heart
mar says it was the most painful decision i ever had to make
carrie says if you had to do it all over again would you make the same decision ?

The new dealer comes in with a new pack of cards
Hope looks at them
stef says they are clean
john looks at them
says deal

mar say i know i did the right thing in choosing john , never asked myself what if i stayed with roman
carrie says its the what ifs im struggling with. Austin and i have so much love invested
but we let things come between us
i think about rafe what an honest and loving man he is and the thought of making myself walk away from
that ,i dont know what i should do
tell me what i should do
mar says only you know whats in your heart,
be true to yourself and listen to your heart

lucas says im not turning my back on you
i dropped everything to help you and Will , help that wasnt wanted, you have listened to a word i said since i have been here
then when my fiancee calls and tells me to come home
now you need me now
after you screwed up everything why all because of EJ, because you have unresolved feelings for EJ
She yells stop saying that
he says its true
im going to leave and leave with my pride and my self respect and my self esteem
she says please dont go
he says i cant do this with you
im not going to deal with you until you deal with ej
and if anything bad happens to you
its your own damn fault
he leaves

nic says lets not get ahead of ourselves
the dr said i have almost no chance of carrying a baby to term
he says
thats why i need to take care of you
you need to move back,
she says thats not my home its yours he says its my baby nicole
dont think you can keep me from my child , im going to be a very important part of that childs life dont doubt that for a minute
rafe says enough alright
this craziness has gone on long enough
ej says this is none of you business
rafe says actually it is ,for the record
its none of your business
its my child, the baby is mine
im the father
Nicole smiles

john, hope and stef continue to play cards
stef says if Hope wins i will leave you both alone forever
and if i win you will quit stalling go get my egg and bring it back to me tonight
Hope say accepted, i feel like i cant lose

sami talks to her granma
nothing has changed with Bo
sami says the kids are praying for him
grannie says i saw you and lucas having an intense conversation
sami says he drives me crazy
grannie says cuz he doesn do what you think he should do
sami says i think some things he was saying were right
but now i know what i have to do
grannie says you scare me when you say that
she kisses her goodbye
grannie says god only knows what sh is going to do now

carrie tells marlena she knows who she wants to be with and she is going to go find him right now

Ej says,no
there is no way that is your baby
rafe laughs no way
you saw us together, your self
Ej says you said nothing happened
rafe says cuz nicole is scared of how you would react
nicole is scared but im not
ej says you should be
rafe says anyway we just found out a couple of days ago,we were discussing what we were going to do
ej says he is lying
nic says no he is not
why do you think i filed the divorce papers
why do you think he asked sami to file so soon
rafe says i think this is better now that its out in the open

stef says ladies first
Hope has a full house queens over aces
tough to beat john says
stef has a full house aces over kings
stef says you could lose and you have
now go get me my egg

mar talks to roman on the phone
she tells him she is worried about john and hope
needs his help
he says meet him and abe at the pub

stef says they can keep their chips
expects to hear from them very shortly
he leaves
Hope says that went well
john says the dealer was real pro almost missed it when he switched the deck
he had no idea tonight went as we planned it
Hope say ill send a message
for him to meet me here
john says we are going to get that egg and sell it and
disappear and live the life we dreamt of living together
kisses

lucas is at the square
talking to Autumn on the phone , says he is on his way home
sami is there
says she thought about what he said and he is right i do have unresolved feelings not for ej
they are for you

Carrie walks into the square
Ej is crying says i dont know what you 2 are trying to pull, but you are not going to get away with it
rafe says we arent pulling anything
i am the father of nicoles baby , now
figure out a way to deal with it and leave us the hell alone
carrie is there and heard

sals4
Member Avatar

Sorry to all the Ej fans out there....but he has to be the most confusely (yes I made up a word) written character on the show. He goes from being virtually unfoolable (eg Will being his shooter)to handing out furnished apartments to women who shoot him in the head...to today borderline believing that the "romp" between Rafe and Nicole 2 DAYS earlier could have gotten Nicole pregnant...I'm Sorry...the look on his face when he saw Nicole back Rafe's story up was hilarious..as if someone had abruptly shoved something WAYY up where the sun don't shine...and whatever the object was seemed to be stuck there throughout the rest of his dialogue with the duo. He did look visibly heartbroken at the possibility that he's lost Nicole...but I mean who is this guy!? Is he a villain? is he a conditional villain?? when he's not in love he's ruthless and shrewd? I'm really starting to believe he may not be stephano's son...he's no Tony..he's....confused. The LUMI exchange was wonderful as always. He really does hold the mirror up to her face and understands her better than anyone. I love how the matter of unresolved feelings for Ej is layed out on the table from the get-go as something that Sami really needs to look at and possibly deal with, instead of continually making the same destructive mistakes(something healthy for a change) (I could have done without the pigsex flashbacks...but whatever)
Edited by sals4, Mar 30 2012, 01:59 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow Sami is the biggest Ho in Salem, so now she's having flashbacks of Ej while begging Lucas to stay and while still being all up in Rafe's business. She has become the most unrootable character in Salem.
Quote Post Goto Top

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

I think I'm gonna need a stiff drink to get through M and T's shows as a Carrie fan

sals4
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Mar 30 2012, 01:46 PM
Wow Sami is the biggest Ho in Salem, so now she's having flashbacks of Ej while begging Lucas to stay and while still being all up in Rafe's business. She has become the most unrootable character in Salem.
yah that actually was pretty funny...She denies that she has unresolved feelings for Ej (for me it's a sick obsessive dark side sorta thing) but when Lucas tells her "oh really...let's not talk...just think about what you guys have done to and for each other..then tell me how you feel"..the ONE thing she could think of was a kiss and the pigsex hahahaha Great..that sums up the substance part of things.....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

She must make a pretty convincing argument to make him stay....what the hell is she going to tell Lucas on Tuesday? I have to say one thing....I think this is exactly the shit that happened in 2004/05 when Sami started having these weird fucked up feelings for Brandon, she dreamed about the guy, longed for him but in the end she was truthful with Lucas about how she felt, and told Lucas she felt way more for HIM (Lucas) than for Brandon. In other words....Love over Lust....

Deleted User
Deleted User

sals4
Mar 30 2012, 01:51 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
yah that actually was pretty funny...She denies that she has unresolved feelings for Ej (for me it's a sick obsessive dark side sorta thing) but when Lucas tells her "oh really...let's not talk...just think about what you guys have done to and for each other..then tell me how you feel"..the ONE thing she could think of was a kiss and the pigsex hahahaha Great..that sums up the substance part of things.....
Yeah last time I checked lust doesn't equal love.
Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I watched through the whole show and really enjoyed the Lucas/Sami and EJ/Rafe/Nicole scenes.
I was surprised at the good writing/dialogue for them. Sami is fun to watch with Lucas, Lucas has her number and Sami is old Sami again. EJ was totally rockin his heartbreaking performance in front of Nicole and Rafe. Since when does EJ call Nicole-- Nikki? ITA with Sals4, EJ's bizarre persona from day to day is okay by me, he can be bipolar or whatever he wants to be....cause when EJ is hurting the dagger will fly and believe you me, he was hurt. Nicole is already spending way too much time with Rafe, her expressionless face to EJ in these scenes, wholly crap... she is gonna keep things hidden well.

Carrie can go follow her heart or a lost puppy or a get lost while finding you know who. Sorry, shallow and fickle #2 is not making any brownie points with me. I just can't understand her undying love or connection to Rafe. He is a nice guy, a hero..... I can't take it anymore pimping. Sounded like Carrie is just bored with Austin more than anything else. She made it sound like after everything her and Austin have been through and have, is not worth shit. Austin is not exciting and Rafe is? :sarcasm: Caustin fans are not going to like what she has to say. You won't want her with Austin after that convo. Jennifer's and Carrie's characters are clearly written by the same writer, their aversion to hooking up with a new man over their old one, leaves a lot to be desired.

Gina and the Pawn Scenes-- snoozeville.
Edited by Dreamer, Mar 30 2012, 02:12 PM.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

If Carrie is having to ask Marlena what she should do, then I don't think she really knows what she wants. And I want to know if she believes the kid is Rafe's or upset that he said he had feelings for her but then would lie and say father of Nicole's baby.

And I don't know what happens when women get around Rafe, but first Carrie and now Nicole are mesmorized by his greatness(rolls eyes)

lysie
Member Avatar

I actually like the sound of Carrie and Marlena's conversation. The way it sounds makes sense. I wish the guy weren't Rafe, though.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Mar 30 2012, 02:09 PM
I watched through the whole show and really enjoyed the Lucas/Sami and EJ/Rafe/Nicole scenes.
I was surprised at the good writing/dialogue for them. Sami is fun to watch with Lucas, Lucas has her number and Sami is old Sami again. EJ was totally rockin his heartbreaking performance in front of Nicole and Rafe. Since when does EJ call Nicole-- Nikki? ITA with Sals4, EJ's bizarre persona from day to day is okay by me, he can be bipolar or whatever he wants to be....cause when EJ is hurting the dagger will fly and believe you me, he was hurt. Nicole is already spending way too much time with Rafe, her expressionless face to EJ in these scenes, wholly crap... she is gonna keep things hidden well.

Carrie can go follow her heart or a lost puppy or a get lost while finding you know who. Sorry, shallow and fickle #2 is not making any brownie points with me. I just can't understand her undying love or connection to Rafe. He is a nice guy, a hero..... I can't take it anymore pimping. Sounded like Carrie is just bored with Austin more than anything else. She made it sound like after everything her and Austin have been through and have, is not worth shit. Austin is not exciting and Rafe is? :sarcasm: Caustin fans are not going to like what she has to say. You won't want her with Austin after that convo. Jennifer's and Carrie's characters are clearly written by the same writer, their aversion to hooking up with a new man over their old one, leaves a lot to be desired.

Gina and the Pawn Scenes-- snoozeville.
Having some shitty writing right now is not going to make me not want Caustin together.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I like the way the EJ/Sami/Lucas stuff is shaping up.

Nicole seems quite smitten with Rafe. She doesn't have any reservations about letter him play daddy. I'd be happy if EJ never found out this kid is his (assuming she doesn't miscarry).

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Sounds good. Sami admits what she really feels, now she just needs to show the action to prove it. And I'm actually glad that Nicole isn't the one that said the baby wasn't EJs, but rather just omitted the truth. It means that her irrational and emotional behavior can be blamed for saying nothing. In the end when the Ejole baby is born it will be after Ej has a long look in the mirror about his actions and he can see what was in front of him the whole time.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Sami feels alone, is alone. Sami puppeteering Lucas, like a lap dog. She is going to real him in, then snap!! Sorry Lumi fans, I'm not sure Sami knows what she wants either. Has she ever? Lucas maybe her next conquest, but I am not sure how long it will last.

Lil
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
"has become"? lol she's been that way for me for like...ever lol

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Mar 30 2012, 02:04 PM
She must make a pretty convincing argument to make him stay....what the hell is she going to tell Lucas on Tuesday? I have to say one thing....I think this is exactly the shit that happened in 2004/05 when Sami started having these weird fucked up feelings for Brandon, she dreamed about the guy, longed for him but in the end she was truthful with Lucas about how she felt, and told Lucas she felt way more for HIM (Lucas) than for Brandon. In other words....Love over Lust....
Lucas is nobody's fool. He would never enter a relationship with Sami again if he thought her feelings for him weren't real and sincere. So I think whatever she tells him will convince him that she is worth it and more importantly, THEY (Lumi) are worth it. And I agree, this does remind me of 2004 and Sami's residual feelings for Brandon. That was all about lust but her love for Lucas won out in the end and Brandon was history eventually. Lumi will prevail this time as well because love trumps lust always.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow - the Lumi convo was not at all what I was antipating. Sami having flashbacks of kisses and sex with EJ? Well alrighty then... :lol:

I agree that it's completely ridiculous that given the active sex life EJole had been having EJ would even give pause to the idea that Nicole just found out she's pregnant and is certain the father is a guy she had sex with a day or so ago. One of the major reasons I can't stand EJole as a couple - they completely and totally dumb down EJ. :facepalm:

Rafe is a douche.

Thanks for posting!

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

So are they going to do a Lucas/Sami/Ej triangle?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply