Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Killing: Season 2
Topic Started: Apr 1 2012, 09:50 AM (1,149 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Ah, so we are back to the mayor cover up plot again...

And Michelle Forbes at a SoundGarden concert in the 90s? Not very likely...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Ausiello said hope for a season 3 is minimal so we all need to take in the season finale for all its worth. :(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I've been loving the show lately, can't believe there's minimal chance of it coming back after this season. How disappointing.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

They ticked off a lot of the Season 1 viewers, including myself off, so no wonder there isn't hope for another season.

I didn't watch until now to see if my suspect, Gwen, from last year was the killer. If only last season was as good as the last few episodes. The last few have been really good. They found their stride too late in the game.
Edited by wiggleworm, Jun 13 2012, 09:48 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

wiggleworm
Jun 13 2012, 09:48 PM
They ticked off a lot of the Season 1 viewers, including myself off, so no wonder there isn't hope for another season.

I didn't watch until now to see if my suspect, Gwen, from last year was the killer. If only last season was as good as the last few episodes. The last few have been really good. They found their stride too late in the game.
I think it has picked up alot since they carted Linden's kid off to Chicago.

I still think the killer is Richmond, but bound to be proved wrong lol...

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Wow. That's all I have to say about the killer reveal. Out of all the suspects, I never thought the actual killer would have been the person it was revealed to be. A great finale.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I was a little disappointed because I wanted (and expected) Jamie to be the final red herring, but the Terry twist was truly shocking. I wasn't expecting that at all. The last twenty minutes were wrenching with Terry confessing the truth and the Larsens watching Rosie's movie. I actually cried.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I cried at the end, too. What a great roller coaster ride this mystery has been from start to finish, I loved it all.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jun 17 2012, 10:46 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

It was a good ending. It kind of felt like a series finale, rather than a season finale though. I guess it isn't coming back...

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/27/killing-canceled/

Officially dead on AMC, but FOX is trying to shop it around. I'm ok with it dying - I enjoyed it, but it really was a 26 hour episode of Law & Order or one of those shows, if one takes a step back to consider it. I could see another network picking it up because even though it had bad ratings by AMC standards, it would be a hit on other networks (Hello Showtime and Starz!)

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm OK with it ending. They shouldn't have pissed everyone off by dragging out Rosie Larsen's murder.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply