Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Adam/Chelsea/Victoria/Billy Spoilers
Topic Started: Apr 5 2012, 07:52 AM (2,085 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Chelsea goes for a drive and gets lost. After getting out of the car she falls into ice. Adam rescues her and takes her to a near by cabin where Chelsea goes into labor. Adam delivers the baby. He then goes to find help. Meanwhile Victoria is searching for Chelsea. Billy returns and hears from Abby that Chelsea is missing. He remembers Chelsea liked to walk by the pond. He and Victoria meet up by the cabin and find Chelsea. When Adam returns and sees that Billy and Victoria are there he does leaves without making his presence known. Chelsea is taken to the hospital. When she wakes up she has no memory of what happened in the cabin or that Adam delivered the baby.

The story hints that Chelsea may have second thoughts about giving up the baby.

telboards

Here's another summation of the article from Soapcentral

Adam and Chelsea are on the cover of the new CBS SID

Chelsea is driving and loses her way. She gets out of her car and suddenly falls into ice. Adam saves her and takes her to a cabin close by. At this point, Chelsea goes into labor. Adam delivers the baby. After, he goes out looking for help. Meanwhile, Victoria is worried and sets out to search for Chelsea. Billy is back home. Abby tells him that Chelsea is missing. Billy remembers that Chelsea liked to have walks by the pond. He arrives at the cabin with Victoria and they see Chelsea there. When Adam returns, he sees Billy and Victoria with Chelsea and her baby. He decides to leave without anyone knowing. Chelsea is transported to the hospital. When she wakes up, she doesn't remember anything about the cabin, not even Adam delivering her baby. Later, Adam visits Chelsea in the hospital and tells her that he will support whatever decision she makes about the baby.

It may seem that Chelsea may rethink her decision to give up her baby.

soapcentral

from CBS SID in an e-mail

MAMA MIA!

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' Chelsea may have arrived in Genoa City as a tough-as-nails grifter, but she discovers just how vulnerable she can be when she nearly dies and delivers her baby in the most horrific situation imaginable! Thankfully, though, she has help Adam!

"Adam is really there for Chelsea," says the beauty's portrayer, Melissa Claire Egan. Certainly, the vixen needs as much support as she can get, especially as she prepares to stick to her plan to give away her parental rights so Billy and Victoria can raise her son. "She definitely cares for this baby. There could definitely be an uh-oh moment where, now that she's had him in these circumstances, you wonder, 'Is she going to fall in love with him? Is she going to give him away?'"
Edited by Daytime, Apr 5 2012, 07:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

She falls into the ice? It's April, is there still ice?
They should fill in all the ponds up there, people just can't seem to help falling into them. :huh:
Quote:

Oh gee, what a surprise!

Thomson
Member Avatar

Quote:

I saw that one coming.
Edited by Thomson, Apr 5 2012, 09:51 AM.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

I like Adam and Chelsea together. They are better than him and Sharon.

LPS
Member Avatar

IMO, Chelsea and Adam are kind of boring.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

LPS
Apr 5 2012, 01:38 PM
See that's the way I think about Adam and Sharon.

Now old Adam and old Heather were perfect together.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Thomson
Apr 5 2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:

I saw that one coming.
Yep, I think most of us saw this coming like 12 miles down the highway in the rain! :D More angst for Villy...

LPS
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Apr 5 2012, 01:42 PM
LPS

Who said Sharon and Adam were interesting? LOL

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

It has been utterly ridiculous with the hoovering over this woman & baby, Vikki got a damn child UGH so sick of Nilly baby shit I don't know what to do, Chelsea need to keep her damn baby & all of'em need to move the hell on and I just knew they would have Adam SAVED another child (RME) UGH!!! WHEN DOES IT STOP :redface:

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Daytime
Apr 5 2012, 07:52 AM
Chelsea goes for a drive and gets lost. After getting out of the car she falls into ice. Adam rescues her and takes her to a near by cabin where Chelsea goes into labor. Adam delivers the baby. He then goes to find help. Meanwhile Victoria is searching for Chelsea. Billy returns and hears from Abby that Chlesea is missing. He remembers Chlesea liked to walk by the pond. He and Victoria meet up by the cabin and find Chelsea. When Adam returns and sees that Billy and Victoria are there he does leaves without making his presence known. Chlesea is taken to the hospital. When she wakes up she has no memory of what happened in the cabin or that Adam delivered the baby.

telboards
TFP

I don't care anymore. Let Chelsea raise her child so this can be over. I just want Villy to have a bio baby of there own instead of one from a rapist.

When Chelsea is not in Villy's orbit, she's much more tolerable with Adam i find.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Chelsea did not rape Billy as we've seen in the past Billy get's drunk and likes to fuck afterwards.

Rellehansen
Member Avatar

LPS
Apr 5 2012, 02:36 PM
Cornellw
Apr 5 2012, 01:42 PM
LPS

Who said Sharon and Adam were interesting? LOL. I did. Chadam is ok, but I liked the forbidden aspect of the Shadam relationship. I liked Sharon being helpless about loving him no matter what. I liked Adam being faithful to Sharon even when he was really mad at her for being with Sam. Ok, he threw the chip into the stream, but he didn't CHEAT on her.... :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply