Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Nikki Spoiler
Topic Started: Apr 5 2012, 05:57 PM (1,529 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Please Link back to Daytime Royalty.. Thanks :D

Paraphrased...

You would have thought when it comes to Victor, Nikki would have learned by now that he will never do what she expects him too. How many times has "Niktor" been reunited only to have the reunion thwarted after Victor does something “unforgivable"? This week, Yeah, that's right, it happens again. Nikki gets a shock by a secret Victor has been keeping. Will Nikki finally be done with Victor for good? Who knows.. :shrug: :shrug: she has said she’s done before only to take him back.. Meanwhile Jack and Genevieve are playing the game of business and pleasure in a way they never intended. Could one of them lose it all? On a lighter note Sharon receives thumbs up when she lets Ashley spend time with Faith.

Source: CBSSID
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Nikki will ALWAYS take Victor back, hell, why not, everytime she does, he gives her 5 pds of diamonds. The floor of her bedroom should be ready to collapse by now from the weight of it all.
You KNOW jack is going to get screwed, as soon as he gets that smug look on his face, you just KNOW it's going to happen.
He has never learned to keep his mouth shut, Victor never tells anyone anything, the one time he did, he told sharon and she blabbed to Adam, he won't make that mistake again.
That's why he never tells nikki anything, she couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

nikki is a loser..i cant feel sorry for her,how many times she has been down this road with victor?

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

I've been away from internet and soaps for a while, trying to catch up to all the drama. Did Adam and Sharon break up again? It isn't Shick again is it? Say it ain't soooooooooooo

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Apr 13 2012, 03:33 AM
nikki is a loser..i cant feel sorry for her,how many times she has been down this road with victor?
Lets face it, Nikki is a drama queen and she loves all the fights between her and Victor, it's win, win for her.
They fight, she gets to go out and get laid or married to someone new, Victor does the same, then when they find their way back to each other, which they always do, Victor loads her up with diamonds, so she gets a new boy toy, jewelry and still has Victor.
Can't beat that with a stick.
She must have so much jewelry by now, I bet they had to reinforce the floor in her bedroom. :D

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 13 2012, 10:06 AM
Poker Face
Lets face it, Nikki is a drama queen and she loves all the fights between her and Victor, it's win, win for her.
They fight, she gets to go out and get laid or married to someone new, Victor does the same, then when they find their way back to each other, which they always do, Victor loads her up with diamonds, so she gets a new boy toy, jewelry and still has Victor.
She must have so much jewelry by now, I bet they had to reinforce the floor in her bedroom. :D
I love Nikki but Dannng she look like a crackhead, when she arrived at Jack house today. Her hair was everywhere :frustration: and her clothes look like she slept in them. I think she may have been running. Hope she let the diet rest soon. :yuk:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Sammie Jo
Apr 13 2012, 10:06 AM
Poker Face
LMAO then it is TRUE....nikki loves victor's money more....haha

nikki to victor:i love you,ure my soulmates. victor:*with a disgusted look* i dont,i dont give a DAMN! & slams the door.

lol this was taken after he found her,in that sleazy motel,where she used to bang deacon....man...those lines are stuck in my head...idont know why...but when i think bout them,i always picture this moment.... :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply