Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scandal; ABC
Topic Started: Apr 5 2012, 10:13 PM (1,179 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Edited by Daytime, Apr 5 2012, 10:20 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

What did you guys think? I am already hooked... The President is a liar and a cheat...but yet he and Olivia was hot!!!

Sully rather go to jail than to come out...just crazy... At the end, I am glad he finally accepted who he is...

I gave the first episode a B...I think its gonna get better..
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2012, 12:39 PM.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I am going to watch during the three day weekend, along with all the others shows waiting on my DVR

it looks really good.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. New girl gets on my nerves, and you can tell RedHead has the hots for the Brit.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I didn't like the new girl either... As far as the ratings, it did fairly well..I wonder will it retain though. We need to learn a little more about each character's purpose, we know what Olivia does, but what about the rest?

10 p.m.

CBS: The Mentalist 12.5 million (2.4)
ABC: Scandal 7.4 million (2.1)
NBC: Awake 2.54 million (0.9)
Edited by Daytime, Apr 6 2012, 12:44 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

VOD it & was pleased w/the 1st ep, The Gay solider story, plus I'm a Columbus Short FAN :wub2:
Use to love love Kerry Washington until she started getting HOLLYWOOD Knife happy but she finally left well enough alone so I've gotten over it, not sure about the new hire chick can be trusted cow ask to many Why's & If's!.. OH'YEAH and I like the fact Olivia was the Prez Fitzgerald side-dish & he's still wanting to get-it-in. :tounge:

Posted Image
Edited by lightandday, Apr 13 2012, 02:37 AM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

The "Olivia Pope" character is based off the real life instances of Judy Smith.

Next One Looks Good she took on Amanda as a client..

Edited by lightandday, Apr 13 2012, 02:40 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Last night episode was so good... We are finally seeing a lot of what the other gladiators purposes are.

Love how Shondra uses history...Bringing up Watergate was awesomeness!!!

Love the Madam storyline. I never would have thought the Justice's wife was a hooker...lol

The Prez told Cyrus Olivia was the love of his life... I was like.. Aww.. I'm gonna need the Prez's wife to be an evil b*tch because I so want him and Olivia endgame.. I shouldn't love the Prez and Olivia but the chemistry is fiyah!!!
Edited by Daytime, Apr 13 2012, 06:37 AM.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Episode 4 ''Enemy of the State'' Promo:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I don't get the "chemistry" vibe between the POTUS and Olivia. And the show is good, yes, but the Shonda vibe is slowly creeping in. Not sure how to describe "the Shonda vibe", but it's a unique stamp/vibe that seems to pour into every show that she does, and it just turns me off. Also not a big fan of all the fast-talking, and constantly having to rewind to understand what they're saying.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Rick
Apr 6 2012, 02:38 AM
I am going to watch during the three day weekend, along with all the others shows waiting on my DVR

it looks really good.
Rick, have you had a chance to watch yet? if you have what did you think, Yea Or Nay?

Tonight was damn good the character Cyrus Beene is a sneaky piece of scum & I luv it.

Amanda Tanner wrote a check her ass couldn't cash, I think she's working for Cyrus.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Actor87
Apr 24 2012, 02:59 AM
I don't get the "chemistry" vibe between the POTUS and Olivia. And the show is good, yes, but the Shonda vibe is slowly creeping in. Not sure how to describe "the Shonda vibe", but it's a unique stamp/vibe that seems to pour into every show that she does, and it just turns me off. Also not a big fan of all the fast-talking, and constantly having to rewind to understand what they're saying.

i don't think i've even seen a whole episode of grey's anatomy and i think i know what you mean by the shonda vibe

still enjoying the show though despite wishing someone else was playing the president and his name was not fitzgerald grant

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Actor87
Apr 24 2012, 02:59 AM

I think you described the "Shonda Vibe" when you mentioned the fast talking that seems to occur on all of her shows. I'm trying to get into this show, it can get pretty confusing at times. I'm not sure how I feel about them killing of Amanda though. I like the actress who played Amanda and remember her from Gilmore Girls.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I liked the actress who played Amanda too. I feel like it's way too early for her to be killed off but I guess as a midseason show that maybe makes things faster paced than if they had a whole year to work with.

I also felt like it was either super obvious or they were trying to make it super obvious that the vice president is the one blackmailing the president.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

^^WOOOOAH! I never got that vibe!

I do, however, think the President's wife has something going on. Maybe the blackmail, or maybe she's behind the Amanda thing. But she's up to something. That became blatantly obvious to me when she said that vague line about "they're not the only ones willing to go to extremes for you".

Nice backstory on "Huck". Guillermo Diaz was awesome!!! Really made me feel for Huck. (Still not sure, though, what exactly he did to his former black-ops pal. The dude had blood all over him, shaking, quivering, etc. but I don't think they ever alluded or hinted as to what Huck had done to him.)

And as stupid as it sounds, I'm kinda shocked they killed off Amanda. I thought for sure that someone had just kidnapped her, and would hold her for ransom or something.

lightandday
Member Avatar

YO! This show is on FIYAH!

Wifey Mellie Grant is a BOSS BITCH :D she knows about Fitz & Olivia
affair 4/19 episode when asked why did you invite her & Mellie hit'em with the "You Needed to see her" along w/ " I trust tonight you'll sleep like a baby" :laugh: YUP! I'm willing to bet she in on Amanda's mess as well, now who was she really pregnant for?

Huck was OFF THE CHARTS last night he's a by any means neccasry kind of man...The Power Drill & his speech while lying beside his old Co-op agent who trained him was spectacular.

Ending Fitz shows at Livs door :wub: wonder will she let him in.

Posted Image

^^^^ See Mellie SideEye Game, LOL

Daytime
Member Avatar

Billy stabbing Gidieon in the neck was crazy!!!

Liv and Fitz sex scenes was hot!!!

Oh and Mellie is "crazy" awesome! Lying bout a miscarriage to get Fitz elected! How can you not love her over the top antics!! lol

So glad this show was renewed!
Edited by Daytime, May 12 2012, 06:28 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

BLASPHEMY! Scandal thread on tab #2
DR peeps, y'all ain't got no love for Scandal?

I was spot on the first time about Cyrus Beene having been involved w/Amanda's demise WOW he's a malicious dick but I really believe he cares for the president Fitz & Cyrus partner whining about that adoptive child he want's is GRATING he don't watch it his ass might come up missing or dead like Amanda.

Oh & how Scandalous was that sit-down conversation btwn Wife & Mistress (SNAP) when Mellie told Olivia 'I do my job why can't you do yours" HA! wonder if she meant Fitz & Liv fucking included too. :laugh:

Quinn! Now what's up w/her who is she really when David brought Quinn back too the office instead of holding her I could only assume she's secret service or someone who's already on the inside.
Edited by lightandday, May 29 2012, 10:37 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I love scandal and I love the POTUS and Liv..they are sofreaking hott! I see the chemistry and it's smokin! By far my favorite episode has been the trail 1x 06...loved the back story for the characters..favorite part of that episode was when Fitz told Cyrus to fired Liv..he felled for her right then and there...Mellie is stone cold but I actually like her..she knows what she wants ...I will be watching season 2 and I'm counting down the days...
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, May 29 2012, 10:46 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar

WOOT! Well Airighty then ES

YES YES YES! Fitz & Liv is all sorts of Good SIN :licklips:

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply