Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 01:39 PM (7,744 Views)
Skye
Member Avatar

Monday, April 9th

Nicole at the square
she is reading a bulletin board on pregnancy classes Intensity is offering
rafe comes up behind her
says i guess it was a matter of time before intensity offered parenting classes, are you thinking about taking one?
She says i dont know if im ready to announce to the world im with child
he says keeping up this rouse that im the babys father is going to be harder than i thought
she say si know esp since Ej is lell bent on proving that he is

Ej is at the new coffee place
Lucas says if you
looking for Will you are out of luck
Ej says the same thing could be said about crossing paths with you
shouldnt you be on a plane back to your Geisha?
Lucas says no no thats the wrong country,,japan and im going to stay in salem for awhile
Ej puts honey in his tea, ewew
says you just made my day
well ill tell William you are looking for him , he is still an invaluable employee , funny i never really have to go looking for him when i need his services
Lucas says why are you here then this is not your style not your crowd
Ej says it gives me an opportunity to mingle with my more diverse constituents
Lucas says there it is you always have an angle i knew you would
Ej says meaning?
Lucas says meaning you are the one who moved
sami and the kids into that big apartment building and then you move in right across the hall
thats wonderful, thats no coincidence
EJ says and what dastardly thing is it ?
Lucas says you are
trying to get sami back but its not going to happen

Brady walks into the pub
Madison is there
he tells her he realizes what a mess he made the other night
basic black is in crisis cuz its drunken ceo spouted off to the foreign press
he shouldnt have let Ian get to him

kate and ian
he says he has waited so long to be with her
love you so much never stopped
now that i have you back im never going to let you go
kisses

Stef says what the hell is going on here
article about bo brady
john says a clerk gave us that
thought it was a bill for room service
Hope says who is bo brady
stef says he doesnt believe how they got the article
Hope takes the article and crumbles it up
stef says let us get to the egg
the sooner you bring that egg to me
the sooner you can get on with your life

rafe says good news you cant do the paternity test until you are 10 weeks along, thats going to give us some time to figure out what to do
how to switch the tests results do EJ doesnt think he is the babys father
she says we need a plan right now , im making myself sick
he says ej isnt your number one enemy,,,stress is
maybe you should do the yoga stuff
she says yoga stresses me out
rafe says for the baby
she says ok you drive a hard bargain
he says yeah so i have been told

EJ says i see so im vilified for helping William and now im a predator for setting my sights on samantha
Lucas say there you go at least you admit it

Ej says im helping samantha and our children because they have no where to live now that rafe is divorcing her
i dont know why you cant see things for the way they are , take them at face value
lucas says cuz you dont operate that way
EJ says i admit ill be enjoying
more time with my children
lucas says and sami
EJ says she is their mother so she will be there
Lucas says and thats why you hired Will so you will have one more connection to her
EJ says i hired your son cuz he attempted to blackmail me and i would consider the consequences if you dont keep your mouth shut

lucas says careful there bro as mayor you cant threaten people the way you use to
EJ says no but ill speak to you exactly as i please
Lucas says funny cuz im not the problem , the problem is Nicole she divorced you cuz she is pregnant with another man s baby, thats tough man, thats hard to keep quiet
its a matter of time before everybody knows she left you cuz you cheated on her
Ej says keep your mouth shut
lucas says and thats why you are going after sami to get back at rafe?
Ej says why all this concern about samantha, you have a fiance what is her name spring ,,summer?
Lucas says no her name is Autumn
Ej says thats it autumn
why are you so invested in samantha why are still here at all unless you have some unfinished business with your ex-wife

rafe got nic a mommy and me
registration form
nic says thank you
it would be amazing to experience this with my baby
but im afraid to hope ,cuz its like tempting faith
he says picture yourself holding your baby in your lap he is smiling and cooing, he is there
she says she,,,she
look at you staying all positive
he says its easier than thinking the sky is falling
if you want something good to happen you have to be open to it happening

brady and Madison sit and talk
he says he knows she doesnt love than man
dont even want him to touch you
she says stop this , the more you try to me with me the
harder Ian is going to make your life and mine
he says be with me and what ever he does i will protect you
she says i cant leave my husband

Ian and kate are in bed now
ewewew Ian , no shoulders, big head
not a good look in a man
they talk
she tells him she hated him for leaving her
she is glad she knows the reason why now
he tells her he wants to be with her and him and Madison are finished
he will make it happen
she says i feel like i have been in marlenas shadow for so long,i forgot what is was like to come first with a man until he reminded her

Steffie says the egg, have you retrieved it?
Hope says yes
john says no

lucas says im not going to allow you to turn this around on me
i dont want sami back
im still recovering from the last time
Ej says well you know what they say if at first you dont succeed?
Lucas says no not in this case ,we are just friends thank you
Ej laughs and says you are hysterical
lucas says leave her alone , you have done enough to her

Ej says are you this protective of all of your friends?
Lucas says i dont want to see her get sucked into the pit you call a life
Ej laughs some more
says drawing a line in the sand are we?
Lucas says its my turn to make threats either you leave sami alone or you are screwed you will have to deal with me

nic says i dont know what i did to deserve you , esp. With the way i use to treat you
he says i think i have a thing for damsels in distress
she says mmm the white horse and the armour
he says or maybe its the fact that we were both lied to and lost a person that we thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives with
nic says friendship has to strat somewhere and you are the friend i need most in my life right now so thank you for saving me from myself
they hug
lucas says you guys need to get a room
oh wait a minute you already did

madison tells brady she wants to help him
he and basic black need help with the fashion press after his drunken rant at dinner
he says you want tot talk about business now
she tells him she got a guy from the press named Serge so she can talk up basic black and tell him he mixed his wine with cold medicine
serge comes into the pub

ian puts a gold robe on
looks ridiculous
he is going to order food
kate looks at her wedding ring and thinks about stefano telling her, he is a man who has everything but without her in his life he felt like a pauper
she says oh my god what have i done
i made a terrible mistake

stef says do you or do you not have the egg
john says no we dont
but we know how we are going to get it
Hope says thats what i meant
stef says my temper is running short and if i dont have that egg very soon there will be consequences, Alamania style
he leaves
Hope says why didnt you give him the egg, it could have been on their way out of here
john tells Hope ,Dimera cant be trusted not now not ever and that will be our ticket out of here

Madison and Brady talk to serge
he thinks there is a collaboration between mad world and basic black
brady says lets tell him, give serge the scoop

rafe says you keep on like that its not going to end well for you
lucas says sorry that was rude of me ,i guess congratulations are in order , you 2 are having a baby together, one more salem surprise
rafe says we are happy about it
and he puts his arm around nicole
Nic says nice to see you too Lucas
we have sami to thank for getting the ball rolling when she slept with ej
lucas says you could have forgiven her
rafe says like you have?
Lucas says and you , could have forgiven EJ too but you didnt
and now she is going to go back to
his arms any day now
ej moved sami and the kids
into an apartment he owns and he moved in across the hall
rafe asks to speak to lucas alone
nic leaves
rafe says nicoles carrying a high risk pregnancy, dont upset her
lucas says why should she care what ej does why should you
Rafe says oh i dont what sami does is not my business not anymore and if you have half a brain in there i would give up on her like the rest of us have

john says stef just tipped his hand
Hope says he pretty much said he was going to let us spend the rest of our lives as gina and the pawn
we beat him at his own game , im Hope brady and you are john black
john says thats a fact, we
need a little bit of leverage
he gets the egg and says
this beautiful little egg is going to give it to us

kate gets dressed
says i dont know what i was thinking
Ian says it was not a mistake
kate says it went too far
im married to stefano i love him and i have betrayed him with you

serge wants a scoop
brady tells him basic black was starting a line of accessories
everything from purses to shaving kits and in each item they are going to put a companion set
of mad world products
Serge says he has his next story for the next issue
he whispers in bradys ear
call me sometime

lucas says im not going to give up on sami
rafe says you care about her
lucas says yeah i do more than i like
rafe says you and me both
i dont want to see you get sucked in to her drama, it will drown you , i speak from experience
lucas says i was married to her, you dont have to warn me ,i know her better than anyone
rafe says arent you engaged to someone else now summer?
Lucas says her name is Autumn
rafe says you should be focused on her not sami
lucas says do you really want sami to end up with ej again
rafe says i dont care, sami and EJ share something that neither one of them are ready to let go of yet, i realized that too late
but its not too late for you

nic comes in to the coffee shop
ej says Nicole
she says i dont want another fight
he says im sorry if i seemed angry earlier
you and the baby deserve better
and i will be better
she says i hope you mean that
he says you will see that i do ,can we have a conversation about this baby without rancour i promise
they sit down
he says in addition to my temper i like to apologize for pressuring you to have this paternity test
i recognized what happened, my rage and your understandable infidelity post samantha drove you to claim that this baby is rafes
she says it is
he says you know as well as i do thats not true
this is a miracle child and its living proof that you and i are meant to be
together, why do you want to throw away our childs happiness
everything that we ever wanted is right here just tell me the truth,, the child is mine,,,, say it
she says your child
he says my child
she says and how long would it be
before you take your child away from me so that all your kids could be under one roof with sami?
He says what are you talking about ?
She says i know that you moved into the apartment right across from sami
he says yeah for my image as mayor
she says no so you could be one step closer to samis bed
he says thats absurd,,,, i need you
she says no you need sami you never got over losing her and you never will

madison and brady talk some more about ian setting him up
her fault so she wanted to help him
she feels bad
Brady says they will have to cross promote their 2 companies now that they told Serge

john asks Hope what she knew about the egg
she says they were crafted for the czars of Russia to give to their wives
he says beats getting a toaster
Hope says the trick was for the wife to find the secret compartment with the prize
stefano must want whats inside the egg
he says there is our leverage

stef tells fransico they havent gotten me the egg yet but it shouldnt be long
once they get the egg they can take off together
franciso says you arent bringing them back as john and Hope
he says no they can go off into the sunset as Gina and her pawn and live lustfully for ever
since my odyssey is almost over everything is great with the world
Fran tells him he has news from salem and it isnt good
stef says about my wife?

Ian says You would chose stefano over me?
Kate says i have fallen in love with him and he and i accept each other
for what we are and that is a kind of love
he says even though he wants marlena?
She says i dont care ,,,marlena loves john,,, she detests stefano
i love my husband
he says i love you kate and you love me you know that
she says stop this,, pretend this didnt happen
if he finds out we were together i dont want to think of what he will do to you

Ej says i moved across the hall so i could spend more time with johnny and sydney
she says no im not going to let you play me for a fool
you want sami not me and maybe
thats ok
but please have the decency to leave me alone so i can live my life
he says with rafe
she says no with my baby,,, mine
she leaves

ej calls sami
says i need to see you as soon as you get this message we need to talk its about our future

brady kisses madison outside the pub
she says if we are going to work together you have to behave yourself

ian says he is not afraid of stefano
she says he is being naive
hopefully he is too busy with marlena and he isnt keeping tabs on me but im not sure
she leaves

Francisco says mrs dimera spent several hours alone with ian in his hotel suite
stef says hours you say?
Then the only conclusion is my wife
failed the test
and she has betrayed me
he tells Francisco to get out
Steffie growls ,,,,, you whore,,,mmmm
you are going to pay for that mistake
you and Ian are going to pay
oooooh scary steffie face and voice
he is holding a glass and crushes it in his hand

Hope opens the egg and says oh my god you were right
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1333737527/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: Peter T. Rich

HTS - Part 1: Nicole is looking at a billboard listing all of Intensity Spa's services including Maternity Yoga. Rafe walks up behind and sees the long list. I guess it was just a matter of time before they started offering parenting classes; are you thinking of taking one of those? Nicole isn't sure she's ready to advertise to the world that she's with child. Rafe admits this ruse of him being the baby's father is going to be harder than they anticipated. Nicole knows - especially since EJ is hellbent on proving he is. Rafe reminds her that she can't do the paternity test until she's at least 10 weeks along. That will give us some time to figure out how to switch the test results so EJ doesn't think that he's the baby's father. Nicole - We need a plan right now; I'm making myself sick. Rafe - EJ isn't your #1 enemy, stress is. Maybe you should do some of that yoga stuff. Nicole - Yoga stresses me out ... it's so ... Rafe - Relaxing? Nicole - Exactly. Rafe - Nicole, for the baby, alright? Nicole will get a brochure. Rafe also got her this Mommy and Me registration form. Nicole - It would be amazing to experience this with baby. I'm afraid to hope too hard because it's like tempting fate. Rafe - Why don't you try this? Picture yourself holding your baby, he's smiling, he's cooing ... Nicole - She ... Rafe - She .. and all is right in the world. Nicole - Wow. Look at you staying all positive. Rafe - It's easier than thinking the sky is falling, that's all. If you want something good to happen you have to be open to it happening.

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Lucas tells EJ if he's looking for Will he's out of luck. EJ makes a couple of smart remarks including asking if Lucas shouldn't be back with his geisha. Lucas - Wrong country but I'm going to stay in Salem for a while. EJ will tell William he's looking for him. He is still a valuable employee btw. It's funny, I never really have to go looking for him when I need his services. Lucas wonders why he's here then. This isn't really his style. EJ - It gives me an opportunity to mingle with my more diverse constituents. Lucas knew he would have an angle - he always does. EJ - Meaning? Lucas - Meaning you're the one who moved Sami and the kids into that big old apartment building you own. Then of course you moved into the apartment right across the hall. That's no coincidence. You're trying to get Sami back. It's not going to happen. EJ - I see. I'm villified for helping William and now I'm a predator setting my sights on Samantha. Lucas - Yeah, at least you admit it. EJ - I'm helping Samantha and our children because they have nowhere to live now that Rafe's divorcing her. I can't understand why you don't see things as they are, take them at face value. Lucas - It's you. You don't operate that way. EJ - I admit I'll enjoy the opportunity to spend more time with my children. Lucas - And Sami. EJ shrugs - She's their mother. She's going to be there. Lucas - That's why you hired Will; so you'd have one more connection to her. EJ - I hired your son because he attempted to blackmail me and I would carefully consider the consequences if you don't keep your mouth shut. Lucas - Careful there. As Mayor you can't threaten people the way you used to. EJ - No, but I'll speak to you exactly as I please. Lucas - That's funny because I'm not the problem; the problem is Nicole. She divorced you because she's pregnant with another man's baby. That's hard to keep quiet. It's just a matter of time before everybody knows that she left you because you cheated on her. EJ - I would strongly suggest that you keep your mouth shut. Lucas - And that's why you're going after Sami; to get back at Rafe? Really? EJ - Why all this concern about Samantha? You have a fiancée, don't you? Why are so invested in Samantha? In fact why are you still here at all unless you have some unfinished business with your ex-wife. Lucas - I'm not going to allow you to turn this around on me. I don't want Sami back. I'm still recovering from the last time. EJ - You do know what they say, if at first you don't succeed ... Lucas - Not in this case. We're just friends. EJ laughs. Lucas - Leave her alone. You've done enough to her. EJ - Are you this protective of all your friends. Lucas - No, I just don't want to see her get sucked into the pit you call a life. EJ - Drawing a line in the sand, are we? Lucas - Not at all but it's my turn to make threats so either you leave Sami alone or you're screwed; you're going to have to deal with me. He walks out.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Brady comes in and sees Madison working at a table. He walks over and comments that she's busy. Madison - Mad World doesn't run itself anymore than Basic Black does. Brady - At least Mad World isn't in crisis because your drunken CEO spouted off to the fashion press. Madison - So you realise what a mess you made the other night. Brady admits he shouldn't have let Ian get to him the way he did. Madison agrees. Brady - What's your excuse? Why do you let the man you despise rule your life? Madison - He's still my husband. Brady - you say that like it means something but we both know it doesn't. Madison - Stop. Brady - What does he have on you? It's got to be something huge for you to stay with him because I know that you don't love that man. You don't even let him touch you, do you? Madison - You've got to stop this. The more you try to be with me, the harder Ian is going to make your life. Brady - My offer still stands. Leave him and be with me and whatever he does I will protect you. Madison - I can't leave my husband. Brady - You haven't told me why. This kind of feeling doesn't come around a lot in people's lives and you're tossing it away like it's a piece of garbage. I've laid my ego and pride on the table because I want to convince you that what we have is special but you're not doing a damn thing about it. I can't do it alone. I'm done. You and me, this whole thing - I've got to be finished with it. He gets up to leave. Madison tells him to stop.

Ian's hotel room - Part 1: Ian tells Kate he's waited so long to be with her. Every second that we've wasted waiting ... I love you so much. I never stopped loving you. Now that I have you back I'm never going to let you go, ever. They kiss and head towards the bed. They are now basking in the afterglow. Ian - I should have found a way to not let you go back then. Kate understands that he had no choice; you were being blackmailed and you ended it to help me. Ian - But at what price? Kate - If I had known the truth I would have waited. Maybe we'd have been together all this time. Ian - That would have been wonderful but I couldn't risk that; you meant too much to me. Kate - I hated you for leaving me. Ian - I hated myself. Kate - I'm glad that I know the reason why now. Ian - I'll spend the rest of my life making up for the time we've lost together. Kate - What about Madison? Ian - We're finished. I want to be with you. I'll make it happen, trust me. Kate - I know you will. She adds - I think that I've been in Marlena's shadow for so long I had forgotten how it felt to come first.

Alamainia - Part 1: John asks Stefano what he's holding. Stefano - It's a copy of an article about Bo Brady. Hope - Who? John - The clerk gave us that when we came back to our room. I just thought it was a bill for room service. Hope - Who is Bo Brady? Stefano is not so sure he believes how they got this article. John - As I said the clerk gave it to us. I'll call the front desk and see what's up. Stefano - There's no need to do that. He probably got you mixed up with someone else, that's all. Hope takes the paper and crumbles it up and throws it aside. Stefano - Now let us get to the egg. The sooner you bring that egg to me the sooner you can go on with you life; travel the world, make love day and night - it will be your dream come true. John - That's what we want, isn't it Gina? Hope - More than anything else. Stefano - The egg, have you retrieved it. John - No. Hope - Yes. Stefano - Do you or do you not have the egg. John - No we do not but now we know exactly how we're going to get it. Hope - Yes, that is what I meant. John - The devil is in the details - removing it from it's very intricate hiding place. Stefano - My temper is running short. If I don't have that egg very soon there are going to be consequences Alamainian style. John - We'll get it. Stefano leaves. Hope - Why didn't you give him the egg? He would have given us our passports and we could have gone home to Bo and Marlena. John - No. DiMera can't be trusted; not now, not ever and that is going to be our ticket out of here.

HTS - Part 2: Nicole - I still don't know what I've done to deserve everything you've done for me especially the way I used to treat you. Rafe - I think I have a thing for damsels in distress. Or maybe it's the fact that we were both lied to and lost the person we thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives with. Nicole - Well friendship has to start somewhere, right? And you are the friend I need most in my life right now so thank you for saving me from myself. She hugs him. Lucas walks up - You guys need to get a room. Oh wait a minute, you already did. Rafe - You keep on like that it's not going to end well for you. Lucas - Sorry about that. I was a little rude. I guess congratulations are in order. You guys are having a baby together; one more Salem surpise. Rafe - We're happy about it. Nicole - Nice to see you too Lucas. We have Sami to thank for getting the ball rolling when she slept with EJ. Lucas - You could have forgiven her. Rafe - Like you have? Lucas - And you, you could have forgiven EJ too but you didn't and now she's going to go back into his arms any day now. Rafe - What are you talking about? Lucas - EJ moved Sami and the kids into his apartment building and he moved in right across the hall. Rafe tells Nicole he'd like to talk to Lucas alone. Nicole says sure and walks away. Rafe tells Lucas - Nicole's is a high risk pregnancy, don't upset her. Lucas - Why should she care what EJ does and why should you? Rafe - Oh I don't; what Sami does is not my business, not anymore. And if you've got a half a brain in there you'll give up on her like the rest of us have.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Madison - I want to help you. You and Basic Black are on a very thin ice with the fashion press just when you need their help the most to turn your business around to make it successful again. After your drunken rant they're in no mood to do you any favours. Brady - Given our relationship status and everything else that's going on, you want to talk business right now? I'll pass on that. Madison - Do you want your dad to come home to a bankrupt company? Let me help you. I'm your best shot right now of keeping your business afloat. Please let me help. Brady's listening. Madison - I invited Serge here to talk about Basic Black and you; tell him it's a shame that you mixed your wine with cold medicine and had a little too much to drink and ... OMG, he's here right now. Brady - You brought me here to do damage control? Madison - I did. Here's what I need you to do; be nice and smile, okay? She gives Serge a very warm greeting and a big hug. It's always a pleasure - he sees Brady - until now. Madison - I was just getting Brady's opinion on a new product line. He's feeling so much better than he was the other night. Brady plays along - Do yourself a favour - never mix cold medicine with wine. Madison - Thankfully he's better at business than he is at playing doctor. Serge - I would hope so. Madison - Actually Brady's a genius. I really respect and value his opinion even though he left Mad World to go to Basic Black. Serge - I'm surprised you two are on such good terms. Madison - Really, why? Serge - That train wreck of a dinner party gave me the distinct impression that you and Brady and your husband have quite a complicated relationship. Brady - Well Serge, I've to agree with you. You're absolutely right. Madison - Brady's right. His relationship with Ian and me is complicated but what business relationship isn't? Brady - Ian succeeded me when I left Titan to restart Basic Black with my father. Naturally we're going to butt heads once in a while on mutual interests. Serge - You're rivalry seemed more personal to me. Brady - Well it makes a better story if you make it personal. Serge - Where was your father that night? Brady - He was out of town finishing up another project actually. Serge - You're saying that Basic Black plans to unveil a new product line? Madison - That's what Brady and I were discussing. Serge - Do I sense a collorabation between Mad World and Basic Black? Madison - Maybe? Brady - Maybe? We should just tell him. Why don't we give Serge a scoop? Madison suggests they talk about this later. Brady thinks they should tell him right now unless you don't trust me to.

Ian's hotel room - Part 2: Ian is now tying up his robe. I'm suddenly famished, what about you? So is gate. Ian lists all her favourites from the menu - did you think I'd forget. As he's placing the order Kate looks at her rings and recalls Stefano telling her that he is a man who has everything but without her in his life he felt like a pauper. OMG - What have I done? Ian asks her what's wrong. Kate - I made a terrible mistake. Kate is frantically getting dressed as Ian tries to get her to listen to him. Kate - No. I have no idea what I was thinking. Ian - What happened was not a mistake. You wanted it as much as I did. Kate - It went too far. Ian - It was meant to be. I love you Kate. You love me. Kate - You don't get the point. I'm married to Stefano. I love him and I have betrayed him with you.

Alamainia - Part 2: John - Stefano DiMera pretty much just tipped his hand. Hope - He pretty much admitted he'd let us spend the rest of our lives as Princess Gina and the pawn but what does it matter? We beat him at his own game. I know I'm Hope Brady, you're John Black. John - That's a fact and now what we need is a little bit of leverage. Hope - Is that all? John - It's alright We can get it. He retrieves the egg - this beautiful little egg is going to give it to us. What do you know about these things? Hope - Anastasia eggs were crafted for the tzars of Russia to give to their wives. The trick was for the wife to find the secret compartment with the prize inside. Stefano must want what's inside of the egg. John - There's our leverage.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Serge - I do love a good scoop. A collorboration between Mad World and Basic Black would be quite a coup. Brady agrees and she told me that she wanted you to have the scoop. Serge hugs her - Tell me everything. Madison - The thing is ... Brady - Here's what's going on. Basic Black is going to start a high end line of accessories. Everything from purses to shaving kits and with each item we're going to put a companion set of Mad World products. Serge - Cross branding at it's best! It's a fabulous marketing strategy if you two can make it happen. Brady - We can. We are a team. Serge is thrilled. I've got my story for the next issue. He hugs Madison and then Brady. Serge leans in to Brady - Call me sometimes. He leaves. Madison - How did you do what you just did? Brady - Why did you set this meeting up to help me in the first place?

HTS - Part 3: Lucas - I'm not going to give up on Sami. Rafe - You care about her. Lucas - I do, a hell of a lot more than I'd like. Rafe - You and me both. Point is I don't want to see you get sucked into her drama. It will drown you. Trust me, I speak from experience. Lucas - I was married to her. You don't have to warn me. I know her better than anybody. Rafe - Aren't you engaged to someone else now? What's her name, Summer? Lucas - It's Autumn. I don't know why everyone has such a hard time remembering that. Rafe - The point is you should be focused on her, not Sami. Lucas - Do you really want Sami to end up with EJ again? Rafe - Like I said, I don't care. Sami and EJ share something that neither one of them are ready to let go of yet. I realised that too late but it's not too late for you.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Nicole comes in reading her brochures. EJ sees her. He goes to her and tells her he's sorry if he seemed angry earlier. You and the baby deserve better and I will be better. Nicole hopes he means that. He does. Could we possibly have a conversation about this baby without rancor, I promise. Nicole - Okay. She sits down at a table with him. EJ - Look in addition to my temper I'd like to apologise for pressuring you to have a paternity test. I recognise what happened to you. My rage at your understandable infidelity post Samantha drove you to claim that this baby is Rafe's. Nicole - It is. EJ - You know as well as I do that isn't true. This is a miracle child. This is living proof that you and I are meant to be together. Why would you throw away our chance at happiness? Everything we've ever wanted is right there within our grasp. All you have to do is just tell me the truth; the child is mine. Say it. Nicole puts her hand over her stomach - Your child? EJ - It's my child. Nicole - And how long would it be before you take your child away from me so all your kids could be under one roof with Sami. EJ - What are you talking about it? Nicole - I know that you moved into the apartment right across the hall from Sami. EJ - Yeah, absolutely, for my image as the Mayor. Nicole - No, so you could be one step closer to Sami's bed. EJ - That's absurd. Nicole - Is it? EJ - I need you. Nicole - You need Sami. You never got over losing her and you never will. EJ - I live across the hall from Samantha so I can spend more time with Johnny and Sydney. Nicole - I'm not going to let you play me for a fool. You want Sami, not me. Maybe that's okay but please just have the decency to leave me alone so I can live my life. EJ - With Rafe? Nicole - No, with my baby. Mine. She gets up and leaves. EJ makes a call - Samantha, I need to see you as soon as you get this message. We need to talk. It's about our future.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Madison - I wanted to help you because I felt responsible for what happened at dinner. Brady - I drank too much. It's not your fault. Madison - Yeah but Ian set you up because of me. That's my fault. I never should have let things go as far between us as they did. Brady - The only reason you're helping me today is because you feel bad? Madison - Yeah. Now Serge thinks we're doing a project together. Brady - Only we're not. Madison - Once news gets out and we don't deliver our reputations will be ruined. Brady - That's a good point. I think there's only one thing to do. We have to follow through with it. We have to start cross promoting our two companies immediately and I think together we can make it work. As they're walking out of the pub Brady tells Madison they're going to have to nail dow this cross promotion thing before Serge's article goes to print. Madison - You and your big mouth put us on the spot. Now we have to deliver. Brady - I have another great idea. He kisses her. Madison - You have to stop that. Brady claims he's just doing research on a new line of flavoured lipgloss. They banter a bit. Brady pretends to ge serious - I actually have an idea. How about those bags you get at the spa full of sponges and lotions - I'd like to test them out. I'll take the hot oil and rub it on your shoulders ... Madison - Why do all of your ideas involve sex? Brady - Because I really like sex with you and you inspire me. Madison - If we're going to work together you have to behave yourself.

Alamainia - Part 3: Stefano tells his goon that Princess Gina and her pawn have not gotten me the egg yet but after the little chat we had it shouldn't be long. The guy asks what he threatened them with. Stefano - I simply said that once they get me the egg they could take off together and go around the world. Goon - You're not bringing them back as John Black and Hope Brady? Stefano - No, no. As a matter of fact Gina and her pawn will go into the sunset lustfully living together forever. And since my odyssey is almost over, everything is great with the world. Goon - I should tell you sir, there's been some news from Salem and it isn't good. Stefano - Is it about my wife?

Ian's hotel room - Part 3: Ian - You would choose Stefano over me? Kate - It's true I didn't love him at first. It's true that I had to marry him but over time I have fallen in love with him. And he and I accept each other for what we are and that is a kind of love. Ian - Even though you know he wants Marlena. Kate - I don't care. Marlena loves John. She detests Stefano and that is never going to change. Her feelings are never going to change nor are mine for my husband; I love him. Ian - I love you Kate and you love me. You know that. Kate - No. Just stop. This never happened. Just pretend this never happened for your sake because if he finds out we were together I don't want to think about what he'll do to you. Ian - I'm not afraid of Stefano. I love you. I'll protect you. Kate - Words for your obituary if he finds out we slept together. Ian - Aren't you being a little overdramatic? Kate - Aren't you being a little naïve? Hopefully he's so busy tracking Marlena he's not keeping tabs on me but I'm not sure. So I am sure that we can never see each other again. She leaves.

Alamainia - Part 4: Goon - Mrs. DiMera spent several hours alone with Ian MacAllister in his hotel suite. Stefano - Hours you say? Yes. Stefano - Then the only conclusion is my wife failed the test and she has betrayed me. He tells the goon to get out. He stews and crushes the glass in his hand. You're going to pay for that mistake Katherine. Pay - You and Ian are going to pay.

Hope wonders what's inside the egg that Stefano is so desperate to have. John - We'll know if I can ever get this damned thing open. Hope - Give me a shot. She opens it - ladies touch. OMG. You were right.

Aldo
Member Avatar

TFP!

Quote:

Rafe - Aren't you engaged to someone else now? What's her name, Summer? Lucas - It's Autumn.

Are they going to continue this confusion about Lucas' fiancee's name?

Hearing it from Sami was funny but they had to make Rafe say it to ruin everything.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Sounds like Nicole is finally seeing the light and is not running away from it. Good for her. I can't wait to see Racole doing Lamaze together.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Aldo
Apr 6 2012, 01:55 PM
TFP!

Quote:

Rafe - Aren't you engaged to someone else now? What's her name, Summer? Lucas - It's Autumn.

Are they going to continue this confusion about Lucas' fiancee's name?

Hearing it from Sami was funny but they had to make Rafe say it to ruin everything.
They are wearing this joke out.

I do wonder if Autumn is real. Lucas could have made her up to protect himself from Sami but he should know better that it would just make her want him more. Or I wonder if Lucas came with the intent to get back together with her.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Intensity? That's the name of the spa? Stupid name.

The whole Steffy/Ian/Kate is just no...no...no. It's like theyre playing the same story for each and every couple....it works the worst for these people because Steffy is so not the one to be this...sane?!

Oh EJole...how you play with my heart. EJ apologizing for his rage. He KNOWS the baby's his. I love how he calls the baby proof that they belong together. I wish Nicole could enjoy her pregnancy.

EJole :wub:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Looks like a good episode! I like that lucas and rafe are gonna clash! :rockon: Go Lucas!!!ooks looks like a Safe/Lumi triangle is coming up! :rockon:

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Ejole stuff sounds pretty good. :wub:

LOL that everyone continues to get Lucas's fiancee's name wrong.
Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Oh, can I say how refreshing it was to see EJole without Nicole's bodyguard.

deletemyaccountplease

Awww Nicole!

purplebrat
Member Avatar

The Bradison scenes sound yummy... Missed them!! Thanks for the recaps. :cheer:

deletemyaccountplease

she says and how long would it be before you take your child away from me so that all your kids could be under one roof with sami? He says what are you talking about ?

Is sad

lumifan4life

Poor Autumn, I think people would stop messing up her name and being nicer regarding her if Lucas would actually show the girl some respect. She's his fiancee after all but he's much more concerned about Sami this and Sami that. Now pretty much the entire town is putting Autumn down and calling Lucas out for caring a bit too much about Sami instead. Lucas needs to just be honest with himself and stop stringing Autumn along. He's obviously not committed to her and as wonderful as she might be, his heart still belongs to Sami. He never got over and he just needs to admit it.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

I'm glad we finally get a Lucas/Rafe confrontation scene And lol at Rafe warning Lucas away from Sami.Um Rafe? I think Lucas knows Sami a bit better than you do.Overall sounds like an ok episode .

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nicole doesn't want to see what's in front of her. EJ has burnt her so much in the past believing he still has a thing for Sami is far easier than to believe he loves her. She's is so afraid to fall back into his life and to let her consume her as he always does. She can see he is telling the truth when he tells her he loves and needs her but in her head she can't fall for him but her heart is leading her back to him. Her defences are crumbling. She has basically admitted that he is the father she just won't say the words and that is all the proof he wants from her that the baby is his. HE KNOWS IT IS HIS!

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

So wait the whole Alamania thing was really just about this stupid egg? Once Stefano gets his hands on it he doesn't care what happens to Hopina and Jawn? OMG I'm glad this story is ALMOST over. It's one big WTF mess.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Im glad they didnt make EJ an idiot in this sl. He knows this is his baby!

MissLola
Member Avatar

This white knight damsel in distress crap is a joke right?? What happened to all the strong woman on this show! :puke: I think that Rafe is soo consumed by anger and revenge that he is gonna lose both Carrie and Sami to other men. In trying to get back at Ej he is becoming everything that he hates about him. I like this humanizing of Rafe, he needs to be brought down to earth. He needs to find a woman that wants to be with him not because she needs him, but because she wants to be with him. Should have learned from Sami that basing an entire relationship around fighting Ej will always end bad.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Yep, I see the beginnings of a future Safe/Lumi triangle. Rafe hasn't given one crap about Sami for weeks, not even if she's talking to EJ, but as soon as Lucas shows some concern and emotion for Sami, it seems that Rafe's interest got a liitle peaked with what Lucas's intentions with Sami were. I love it. Now that's the triangle that always made sense, the two men Sami truly loved. And I love how EJ is always the one to point out the meant to be stuff with Nicole. Can't wait to watch them slowly rebuild that love. EJ has a lot of work to do, but I feel Nicole's resolve is weakening and she'll eventually see EJ as the man who truly loves her.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Great episode

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply