Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of April 9
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 07:27 PM (10,810 Views)
NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamesScott_19
Apr 6 2012, 08:48 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
Apr 6 2012, 08:47 PM
JamesScott_19
Apr 6 2012, 08:41 PM
rpmaluki
Apr 6 2012, 08:31 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepMight as well enjoy them now, since the writers are teasing all fanbases.
Not everyone agrees, they have the best chemistry to me.

Ejole cannot compare.;

Lumi slurps

None can compare.

Sorry no chemistry will compare to them.

So with that being said, GO EJAMI :D
Chemistry is subjective. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
I think we are all speaking for opinions, never said mine were factual.

TO ME, they have the best chemistry, no one is going to convince me otherwise.

I know everyone is not going to agree, how boring will it be if we all did ;)
No one is trying to force you to think otherwise. All I was trying to say in my post is that everyone has a different opinion about the "off the charts" Ejami chemistry... or lack thereof.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

NyCsBaDdEsT
Apr 6 2012, 08:52 PM
JamesScott_19
NyCsBaDdEsT
JamesScott_19
Apr 6 2012, 08:41 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepMight as well enjoy them now, since the writers are teasing all fanbases.
Chemistry is subjective. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

No one is trying to force you to think otherwise. All I was trying to say in my post is that everyone has a different opinion about the "off the charts" Ejami chemistry... or lack thereof.
But I know that already, I know that not everyone is going to like them together.

I find Lumi kisses disguisting.

I think Ejole lacks substance.

And I happen to love Ejami, not oblivious to the people that don't like them.

what does that have to do with my preference? :shrug:
I
Edited by JamesScott_19, Apr 6 2012, 08:55 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

razorbacks78
Apr 6 2012, 08:45 PM
I don't care for Ejami but I don't think one couple or character is reason why the ratings are way they are. If they go back and put Safe together, does that automatically mean a huge ratings boost?
Of course, not. The ratings won't improve until the writing improves. One couple doesn't make or break a show, no matter who they are and how many fans they claim to have.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh my! Finally a promo I like.

I see some panting is going to happen.

Thanks!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mel06
Apr 6 2012, 08:36 PM
wth is going on? can't the writers stop their frickin bone throwing for 5 minutes?? I want to see Lumi play out but they are making Sami act like a fickle twit..
Nope. Throwing bones is all these writers know how to do, but they can't understand why they were fired? Hello. Here's a big reason.

spartan
Member Avatar

Oh yes! I think I'm going to enjoy this. Wet, shirtless EJ and Sami all twitterpattered over wet, shirtless EJ. Sexual tension building=fun stuff to me! I'll look forward to this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

alex
Apr 6 2012, 07:58 PM
Oh come on people! Cant we just all put our differences aside for 5 minutes and enjoy wet,shirtless EJ? :popcorn:
Srsly I'm not gonna lie I'm grinning

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

JamesScott_19
Apr 6 2012, 08:55 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
Apr 6 2012, 08:52 PM
JamesScott_19
NyCsBaDdEsT

But I know that already, I know that not everyone is going to like them together.

I find Lumi kisses disguisting.

I think Ejole lacks substance.

And I happen to love Ejami, not oblivious to the people that don't like them.

what does that have to do with my preference? :shrug:
I
This is what you said in your original post:

Quote:

Not everyone agrees, they have the best chemistry to me.

Ejole cannot compare.;

Lumi slurps

None can compare.

Sorry no chemistry will compare to them.

Once again, I.am.not.faulting.you.for.your.preference. I responded to you because you stated that no couple can compare to Ejami. All I was saying was that not everyone believes that Ejami has the best chemistry in all of soap history.

deletemyaccountplease

First GROAN
Then cracked a smile
Then blushed

All within seconds...

Ej just makes me crazy

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

deletemyaccountplease

I like ejami presex and fighting but their actual sex scenes suck

dc cubs
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 6 2012, 09:02 PM
mel06
Apr 6 2012, 08:36 PM
wth is going on? can't the writers stop their frickin bone throwing for 5 minutes?? I want to see Lumi play out but they are making Sami act like a fickle twit..
Nope. Throwing bones is all these writers know how to do, but they can't understand why they were fired? Hello. Here's a big reason.
Exactly, I hope no one gets their hopes up that this means Ejami is going to happen. I honestly think Days is never fully going to commit to Ejami as a couple. They just like teasing their fans and keep them hanging on for a possibility that will never come to pass.

SabrinaD18
Member Avatar

I'm not going to lie, I'm always game for a shirtless EJ, specially when the waist line on his trousers/towel etc is actually lower than the waist. :wub2 I wish the ratings could differentiate WHY we watch an episode.

I'm not going to get into a "chemistry" argument. It IS subjective.

This is what I, me, myself see in the promo. An elegant good looking mature man trying to reason with a pretty, bratty, immature woman with all the seductive powers of a grammar school girl who kicks a boy on the shins proclaiming she doesn't like him.

jenesais

They do like teasing, especially, it seems to me, one group in particular. And it's a bit sad to see fans pathetically grateful for one scene they like every three months-three years. It's clear ejamo isn't in the cards. Right now Ejole is.
Edited by jenesais, Apr 6 2012, 09:36 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Seriously - EJ looks delicious...and Sami is taking notice. I'll enjoy the scenes for whatever they're worth and look forward to some new banner and avatar material from the artistic types. It's the little things. :wub:

Thanks for posting!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

jenesais
Apr 6 2012, 09:34 PM

They do like teasing, especially, it seems to me, one group in particular. And it's a bit sad to see fans pathetically grateful for one scene they like every three months-three years. It's clear ejamo isn't in the cards. Right now Ejole is.
The only thing that is clear with this show right now is that nothing is clear.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

:puke:

:yuk:

Seriously, he raped her. She shot him. And they still want each other? :offs:

Sigh. So glad I can't view it, and I refuse to click the YouTube link.

Aldo
Member Avatar

You Tube version added to first post.
Edited by Aldo, Apr 6 2012, 09:48 PM.

Dee-anne

Its ridiculous how fast Sami moved from hating EJ for all the things that he has to her to now sucking his face. She has never apologised for shooting him in the head and nearly killing him and, he has never apologised for his latest actions towards her.

What happened to all that talk when she was trying to convince Rafe to believe that there was nothing going on between her and EJ. She kept shouting that she hated EJ, which I would perfectly understand. How can anyone take this character seriously. What exactly is true with her, or it that she has selective memory. She is all over the place. Obviously the writers think it is more important to throw bones to the fanbase than to give credibiltiy to the character.

I am not impressed by the scene, not even by a half naked EJ. It's stupid. There is no love between these two characters and you would think that all the things that EJ has done to Sami, there would be no lust there either, no matter how good looking he is.

lysie
Member Avatar

These are our top three rules.
Quote:

1.) Respect other members and the content of their posts.

2.) Do not bait other posters with the sole intent of causing trouble.

3.) No trolling or spamming.

There are maybe two posts in this whole thread that adhere to these three rules. If you are in this thread, consider this your final warning because I am done trying to placate all of you. I'm just going to start banning. If you don't understand what's wrong with the post in this thread, pm me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply