Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
5th Hour of Today?
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 11:08 PM (2,568 Views)
trojangal
Member Avatar

Where I live we get Access Hollywood, the local news & a judge show in the 2 hours between
the Kathy Lee /Houda show & Days . I hope Days gets their act together fast because
even though they are under contract through 2013, I wouldn't be surprised if NBC /Uni had an out clause for bad ratings.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Where I live we get Access Hollywood, the local news & a judge show in the 2 hours between
the Kathy Lee /Houda show & Days . I hope Days gets their act together fast because
even though they are under contract through 2013, I wouldn't be surprised if NBC /Uni had an out clause for bad ratings.

Kriss4

The headline said that a fifth hour of the Today show could spell the end of Days. I saw the headline online too. I don't know if that IS what it would mean, but the headline leads you to think it may.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I think its just speculation right now & nothing else!

blueskies
Member Avatar

As a Passions fan, if NBC did cancel Days for a 5th hour of the Today show, I think you'd have to send me to the nut house with Norma and Edna because I think i would literally not be able to stop laughing. I mean seriously does NBC not have even ONE unique idea??

Where's the clip of Tabitha watching the 10th hour of the Today Show, that would go perfect in this thread.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Apr 7 2012, 12:28 AM
Who the heck wants to watch 5 hours of News?? As much as I hate the writing for Days I'd hate to see them cancelled for crap like that.
Exactly.And i've seen bits of the Kathy Lee& Hooda hour of the Today Show and it sucks. I can't believe NBC is hurting for ideas for morning programming that they need to fill it all up with a monring news show marathon for gods sake

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply