Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 10th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 9 2012, 01:40 PM (9,383 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1333996693/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: n/a - they cut away for a few seconds
Scriptwriter: n/a

Coffeehouse - Part 1: When Sonny hears the door open he calls out 'Sorry, we're closed.' He sees it's Will. If he's here to cash in on that free coffee card he wrestled out of him, he's not having it. Will was passing by and noticed most of the lights were on. Do you need any help cleaning up or ... Sonny says sure. You can clean off the tabletops for me. Will starts to work. Sonny - What's up? Will - Oh nothing much; just ran some errands this morning ... tried to sleep through my calculus, came out to my Grandma, went to the gym ... Sonny - Wait, what did you say? Will - Went to the gym. Sonny - No, before that. Will - I came out to ... I told my grandmother that I'm gay. I guess I'm telling you now not that it's a big deal ... Sonny - Are you kidding me! This is a major deal! This is huge. (They're both smiling). Sonny has the cups out - How do you like it? Will - Just straight old cup of joe for me. Sonny - Straight, huh? Won't be long before you're ordering mocha latte macchiatos like the rest of us with a peppermint stick. Will - No, never. Sonny - That's the spirit. Stick to your guns. Congratulations man. It takes a lot of courage to come out. Will - Thank you. It sure as hell wasn't easy. I don't know if you noticed but I was pretty nervous about telling you. Sonny - Why? Will - I thought you would have been sick and tired of me ... how long it took for me to get my act together. Sonny - It takes what it takes. I'm just glad that you figured it out. There's nothing tougher than trying to pretend to be something you're not. Will - That's for sure. Sonny - How did Marlena take it? What did she say? Will - Great. I mean she knew - so supportive. Sonny - Such a cool lady. Will smiles - Yeah. Speaking of knowing ... I'm just curious how long did you ... Sonny - Did I know? Have you ever heard of a thing called gaydar? Will has. Sonny - It's hardly ever off. Will - Was I that obvious? Sonny - You weren't that obvious but you kind of sealed the deal when I caught you in a liplock with my buddy. Will pretends to be surprised - That was gay? Sonny laughs - Yes, that's gay. I don't mean to embarrass you. I would have called you on it but I didn't want you to run the other way. Will - Good call because I probably would have. Now that I'm not running I was hoping to get your advice on my next move which I think is pretty important.

DiMera mansion - Part 1: Kate comes down the stairs and stares at herself in the mirror in the foyer. She recalls being with Ian. Kate answers the door. It's Ian. She tells him he can't be here. If he finds out ... Ian shouts that he's not afraid of Stefano. I only care about you. Kate - He's my husband and I love him and I'm not going to leave him for you. You have to go and not come back.

Alamainia - Part 1: Stefano apologies to Francesco for shooting the messenger but I have to know if Katherine was betraying me. He answers - Yes sir. Stefano - I knew testing her was going to be a risk but I always thought in my heart that ... I will never, never forgive her for this. Francesco - Do you want me to deal with him? Stefano - No. I'll handle this myself.

Hope - It's not what I expected ... a coin? John - It's engraved. Hope asks if he can make it out. John - A series of letters and numbers - it might be a code. Whatever it is Stefano went through a hell of a lot of trouble to get his hands on it. John and Hope are each working on the code. Hope asks - Anything? John can't put together any pattern with these numbers and letters. In any case we don't have any time to figure it out. What we have to do is exchange that damn egg for our freedom. Hope - To get home to Bo and Marlena. I just pray to God Bo is ... John - We've got 2 things working for us right now. #1 is Stefano doesn't know we're not the Princess and the Pawn anymore and this little fellow here is our ticket home - he holds up the egg.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Sami is unpacking a box and comes across a family picture that includes Rafe. She puts it back in the box and then removes her wedding rings. She opens the door to EJ. He asks if the kids are asleep. They are so keep your voice down. EJ asks if she's alright. Yeah, thank you so much for letting us have the apartment. She continues unpacking so he grabs her hand ... Sami asks - Why did you call? He pulls her into a kiss. Sami gets into it and then pulls away - What the ... EJ - I was proving a point. Sami - That you're a bigger jerk than I thought you were? EJ - When I kissed you did you feel anything? Sami - Besides your tongue in my mouth ... EJ - Did you feel chemistry? Sami - NO! Of course I didn't. EJ - Then I proved my point. Sami - You did not have to do that. You could have answered that question without kissing me. EJ insists it needed to be cleared up. Sami - Well it's cleared up and if you want it clearer I can tell you that I despise you from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. EJ - Words, words, words. I needed to know that there is nothing romantic lingering between the two of us. Sami - There's not, I appreciate you getting me this apartment, but there's nothing romantic. Get it? EJ rattles on - people on the outside perceiving me moving you in here and me moving across the hall as something ... Sami - You said it's for the kids. EJ - It is. It's for Johnny and Sydney; that's very clear. Sami - Who are you trying to convince, me or you? EJ - If I'm completely honest maybe I'm trying to convince both of us. Sami - You don't have to convince me. I know for a fact that I am absolutely not attracted to you. EJ - If I knew that were true I would be incredibly happy. Sami - Well it is true so rejoice. EJ - Rejoice? If that's the case why does this keep happening to us over and over again? Sami - Are you seriously here to revisit one of the worse nights in my life ... a night where I was overcome with grief over the loss of my son. EJ - Normal people, when something like that happens, they would have wept together. Normal people would have railed at God over the injustice of the whole thing. Normal people would have beaten their own breasts not each others. Instead you and I take each other's clothes off and start making love on the floor. Sami - There was no love involved. It was just grief sex. EJ - Oh, you have a name for it now, do you? That doesn't stop it being insane; doesn't explain why when even the both of us are at each other's throats we end up in the most intimate of positions. Sami - I get it but I do not want to discuss one of the worst nights of my life. I will never get over what it cost me. EJ - Hey young lady, you're not the only person who lost everything that night. Sami - If that's all you came here to talk to me about it's getting late. EJ - I am not leaving here until you and I make sure sure that is never going to happen again. Sami pulls away from him. What is your sudden need to prove that we won't have sex together again. Do you think there's going to be encore? EJ - Fine. Look ... both Lucas and Nicole accused me of moving across the hall so I could be close to you. Sami - What did you tell them? EJ - I told them it wasn't true but I need to know that both you and I are on the same page. Sami - Obviously we are. We're toxic together. We screw up everything. EJ - Thank you. Somehow we do seem to have two rather beautiful children. What I'm saying is we need to find a way to coexist peacefully for them so we don't screw this up. Sami agrees. EJ - We both understand where we are; friends without benefits.

Alamainia - Part 2: John and Hope return to their room. John - We were so damn lucky to find a coin of the same size and design. Hope - Except it's not gold. John - Not yet. John pulls out a small vial of paint and a brush. I lifted it while you were chatting up the coin dealer. Don't worry I left a little money on the counter. Hope - So all we have to do is paint it, saw it in half and recreate the engravings. John pulls out the tools that are necessary. Assuming that DiMera wanted that coin for the code not the value he doesn't have any idea what the hell that code's about. Hope - Good point. John - So whatever code I put on this coin can be total nonsense. Hopefully it will perplex him just long enough for us to make our great escape. Hope - What if he tries to double cross us during the exchange. John - We've got the real thing to use as bargaining chip. It's critical that we keep up this facade as the princess and the pawn because if he senses we're playing him even for a second we're never going to see our families again.

DiMera mansion - Part 2: Ian understands why she wouldn't trust him. I let you down badly before but I promise I'll never do it again. Kate - You're not hearing me. Ian - Pushing you away was the biggest mistake of my life but tonight I realised it's not too late. Kate - It is too late. I'm married. Ian - So am I. We can deal with it. Kate - If you think that you're absolutely mad. Ian - Madison would be delighted to grant me a divorce. It's all she wants. Kate - Madison ... I'm married to Stefano DiMera. Do you know what he's capable of if he thinks I've betrayed him? You have to stop all this nonsense and we have to pretend this never happened for both of our sakes. Her cell rings. She answers it. It's Stefano - Good evening my love. Kate - Stefano, it's so good to hear your voice. Stefano - You sound a little flustered. Did I get you at a bad time? Kate - I was just getting ready for bed. Stefano apologises for it being late - but I just could not go another evening without hearing my lovely wife's voice. Kate - Why couldn't you call me before this? It's been weeks. Stefano knows. I left so abruptly I didn't even have a decent goodbye. Kate - I haven't heard from you since you left; I was getting worried. Stefano chuckles - Worried? I'm fine. It's just one of those tough jobs I'm dealing with but the good thing is that it's going to be over very shortly. Kate - That is good news. Stefano - You don't have to lie to me Katherine. Kate - I'm not lying. Stefano - I know you better than that. I know you're angry at me because I've been neglient. But look, if you forgive me I will move heaven and earth to make it up to you. Kate tells him there's nothing to be forgiven for. When will you be home. Stefano - As soon as I can but in the meantime I have a confession. I have a messenger delivering a package to the house and I wanted to give you a little clue as to what the contents are so you don't misunderstand. I've been keeping tabs on Marlena for leverage; I'm going to use the information against John. Kate doesn't understand. Stefano - Just one of the more difficult parts of my business. I wouldn't have mentioned it but knowing you as I do, I don't want you to get the wrong idea in case you take a little sneaky peek. Kate - I see. Stefano - You and you alone are the love of my life and I certainly don't want any secrets between us. Kate - Me too. I love you very much. Stefano can't wait to see her and hold her in his arms. Pleasant dreams.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Sonny - Expert on all things gay at your service. They laugh. Will - Seriously though, I'm thinking about telling my Dad. Sonny - And? Will - And I have reservations because it's not going to be the same thing as with you and Grandma Marlena 'cause he has no clue that I'm gay. Sonny - Are you sure though 'cause he was kind of looking at us funny when we were goofing around the other morning. Will - I know; he talked to me about that but he has no idea ... he doesn't suspect. He warned me about how I was acting ... he said other people might get the wrong impression. Sonny - Because everyone knows I'm the resident homo. More laughter. Will - It's not like that but seriously he likes you. I just think it's going to come as such a shock to him and I don't want to let him down. Sonny - Who says you're going to be letting him down? Will - You know what I mean though. He's always assumed that I was straight and assumed that I was going to get married to a woman and have a family. Sonny - My parents were thinking along the same lines as that; it's just what parents do. Will - That's true. How did you break it to them? Sonny - Really man you just ... I just took a deep breath and dove right in. You just have to get it out to them the best way that you can and just help them understand that you're still the son they've always loved and that this is what makes you happy. Will - Yeah but the marriage and the settling down part ... Sonny - You can still have that; you know that. It might not be the Christmas photo your dad had in mind but who's to say you're not going to find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with; someone that you love and they love you back. Will - I can't even picture that. Sonny - I'm not sure I can picture it either but it happens, trust me. So are you going to tell your mom at the same time? Will - No. Absolutely not! There's no way she's going to know this about me.

Sami's apt - Part 2: Thank you again for the apartment EJ ... it's late and I know you have things to do. EJ - Quite ... absolutely. He has one step out the door - I trust everything is to your liking. Sami - Of course. The apartment is fantastic. Perfect. There is a tiny leak in the sink. I was going to call a plumber in the morning - that's alright? EJ - A small leak? I can probably fix it. Sami scoffs - You're not exactly the handy type. EJ - We'll see. He walks back in. Let's see what the man can do, shall we? He takes off his suit jacket and rolls up his sleeves. He looks under the sink. It doesn't look difficult to fix; I should have this done in no time. Sami - If you say so. Can I get you a wrench or something? EJ - A wrench would be good. Sami - I have Rafe's tool box here. I have different wrenches - there's like 3. EJ - Do you have a big one? Sami hands him a wrench. EJ looks at it - Okay. He starts working under the sink. Sami - Is it possible to hate someone and miss them at the same time? EJ - What's that? Sami - I'm talking about Rafe. I hate him for getting Nicole pregnant but I miss him. EJ - I think it's about time you forgot about Rafe. All of a sudden the pipe bursts and there's water shooting out all over. Sami starts laughing. Sami comes back with some towels. EJ - I got it. Sami - I think for future reference you're supposed to shut the valve off before you work on it. EJ sarcastically thanks her and reaches for the towel - he notices and comments that she took her wedding ring off. Sami - Yeah well, that's what you do when your marriage is over. Do you have dry clothes over at your apartment. No, I haven't moved in yet. Sami offers to throw his shirt in the dryer. EJ is so grateful. He removes his shirt. He starts undoing his belt, Sami snaps - Just the shirt! He smirks.

Alamainia - Part 3: After he finishes his call to Kate Stefano mutters - That bitch.

John is working on the fake coin. Hope is frustrated - I'm not a code breaker. We're never going to figure out what this says. John - It's okay. Hope - No it's not okay. I'm sorry ... I need to get home to Bo and Ciara. I'm not sure I can face Stefano again without strangling him. John - We're in the home stretch now. You've got to hang in there and play Princess Gina just a little while longer because it is show time.

DiMera mansion - Part 3: A crying Kate tells Ian that she's made the biggest mistake of her life. It was all a misunderstanding. Stefano isn't obsessed with Marlena, he's still in love with me. Ian - And you believe that why? Kate - Because he explained it to me. The dossier on Marlena isn't what I thought it was. Ian points out that he had someone track her every move for weeks - only a man obsessed would do something like that. Kate - It was business which makes sense because there were photographs and timelogs. Do you know what that means? It means I betrayed him for no good reason. Ian - You and I made love because you know in your heart that you and I belong together. Kate cries - No, it was such a terrible mistake. I want you to go. Ian - Would you stop it. It's not what you want. She screams at him - No. You have ruined my life and I hate you for it. Ian - You followed your heart. That's nothing to be ashamed of. Kate - Go back to Madison. Ian - I told you there is no more Madison. I don't love her, I love you. I won't lose you again. Kate - If Stefano finds out that we slept together you'll not only lose me he'll make sure you lose everything if he doesn't kill you first.

Coffeehouse - Part 3: I'm not even talking to my mom right now and even if I was there's no way I'd let her know something this personal about me. Sonny - You're still angry about EJ? Will - Yeah but that's not why I'm not going to tell her. I'm not going to tell her because she's going to make everything about herself. She's the most selfish and self-centered person in the world. Sonny - I think my ex has that title. Will - Seriously, there's only so many times I can forgive her before I start to lose respect for her entirely. Sonny - Okay. Will - Okay? Sonny - Okay. Will - You think I'm wrong obviously. You think I should tell her. Sonny - It sounds like you're holding out for all the wrong reasons. You're using this as a weapon; a surefire way to hurt your mom. And you know she's going to find out probably from your Dad. She's going to be devastated that she didn't hear it from you. Will - Good! Sonny - This is such a positive move you're making; don't you want to keep it that way? Will - She doesn't deserve to know. Sonny - She does deserve to know. Look, she's your mom. Don't hold this against her. Do the right thing and let her know who you are; not for her sake but for yours.

Alamainia - Part 4: Stefano and his goon go into John and Hope's room. Stefano - I thought you had lost your touch and failed your mission. Hope / PG - Stefano, do not be absurb. She throws him the egg. Stefano - Do you have any idea how valuable this little bauble is? John - Not really but obviously you think highly of it so it's yours. Now you have to live up to your end of the bargain and let me and the princess fly away to our new life together. Stefano - First things first. He opens the egg and smiles. Everything seems to be in order. He tells his goon to give them their fake passports. John smiles - Thank you. Hope / PG - So I'm to pass as sweet old Lily Faversham and how is that? John - I see once again I'm Father John. Hope - Oh good lord; which means I will have to keep my hands off of you. John shakes Stefano's hand - So we're good? Stefano - Yes. Go and enjoy your life together. John and Hope start to leave. Stefano - Would you tell me where you're going. Hope - Paree, where we first fell in love. As soon as they close the door John says - Lets get the hell out of here.

Sami's apt - Part 3: EJ hands Sami a cup of tea? and asks if she'd like some help (she's unpacking). No - she knows where she wants everything to go. You can take this - it's my wedding album with Rafe - it goes in the trash chute in the hallway. EJ thinks she'll regret that if he throws it away. Sami - You're probably right. It just seems like a lifetime ago. Like it was last year I was pregant and we were so happy and now he's going to have a baby with Nicole of all people. Like I didn't matter to him at all. EJ - I'm not convinced that baby is his. Sami - It still means that he's willing to make this huge commitment to her. It means that I have to ... we have to find a way to move on. EJ - I'm not running away from Nicole just yet. Sami - She's made it clear to you that she doesn't want anything to do with you. EJ - If that baby is mine there is no way I'm going anywhere. Sami - Well it's time for me to get over Rafe. OMG - Do you realise this is my 5th ruined marriage. EJ laughs. The good news is I think Elizabeth Taylor currently has the record but you still have time. Sami - That's not funny. Does it mean I'm completely unloveable? EJ - Actually it means the exact opposite. As somebody who is one of the 5 gentlemen who's had the misfortune to marry you I can tell you you're very loveable. Sami - You're father made us get married remember. EJ - My father forced the issue but I wouldn't have done it unless I wanted to, you know that right? Sami - Right. Well we did that like we do everything else together; we blew it to smithereens. At least we learned our lesson, right? Sami brings EJ his shirt. He'll let her get back to her unpacking. We have a deal right? This whole neighbourly situation stays completely platonic. Sami - Absolutely. After everything you have done to me ... EJ - And you have done to me ... Sami - Either way. The point is we don't want to get involved, right? EJ - The cleaner and the simpler, the better fo rus. Sami - Safer for us and for everyone else in a 25 mile radious. EJ - Shake on it - they do. Goodnight. Sami - Let go of my hand ... He smiles - goodnight. He leaves - Sami falls to the sofa and shakes her head. EJ stands outside her door and smiles before leaving.

Coffeehouse - Part 4: Will thanks Sonny for the input. Sonny - So you might talk to your mom? Will - I'll think about it. Sonny - That's all I can ask. I hope I didn't overstep. Will - No, I asked for your advice so I deserve it. Sonny - Well that will teach you. Will - Seriously though I'm sure I'm going to ask you more questions like how to be comfortable being gay in Salem. Sonny - Any time day or night. Will - Thank you. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you. Sonny - Don't sell yourself short. Will - I'm dead serious. I watched you and not in a creepy way; I watched you interact with people, strangers, family, gay people, straight people; it doesn't matter to you because you're the same person with everybody. And you're so easy going and natural. I admire that so much. I want to be real. I want to be like you. Sonny - I am pretty cool. They both chuckle. I'm serious - I'm so happy for you. You're a great guy. Everything's going to be okay. Come over here. They hug - it's pretty intense. Will pulls back - I guess I should go then and let you close up unless you need more help. Sonny is fine. Just keep me in the loop when you decide to tell your parents. Will - Totally. He leaves but turns back to look at Sonny before going out the door.

Alamainia - Part 5: Hope shows her passport to the airport agent. He tells her to get to the end of the line - patience is a virtue, right Father? They go to the back of the line. John - It's just a matter of time before Stefano realises that coin is a fake. We have the real one. We'll find an expert once we get back to Salem to break the code. Then we'll know why it's so important to Stefano. John - We're not home free until we get on that flight.

The goon is on his cell - Call me back. Stefano - They're at the airport? Goon - They didn't waste any time. Our man says they're getting ready to board. Stefano - And their flight is to Paris, right. The goon is waiting for onfirmation on that. Stefano has the coin and notices gold paint on his fingers. Damn! Damn them! They tricked me. They took the contents of the Anastasia egg. Goon - What do you want me to do? Stefano snaps - Stop them! The goon gets a call. Stefano - Don't let them get on that plane. He grabs the phone - Where are they? On their way to Salem! Stop them. I don't care what the hell you have to do but do not let them get on that plane. After the call he tells Francesco - They have been deceiving me all along. They know that they are John and Hope.

At the airport the ticket agent tells John and Hope everything seems to be in order. He gets a call.

DiMera mansion - Part 4: Ian - I told you I'm not afraid of Stefano DiMera. Kate - Then you're a fool. Please if you care anything about me at all just go because you're only making it worse being here. Ian - Okay I'll go. I'll leave only because you asked me too. I made love to you tonight; this changed everything. I'm not going to give you up - not without a fight. He kisses her cheek and leaves. She cries.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Kate is in deep shit! :shithitfan: :popcorn:
What exactly is Ej up to? :shrug:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

"Besides your tongue in my mouth ."
"Normal people would have beaten their own breasts not each others."

OMG! This dialogue is intriguingly gross!

The Sami's Apt stuff sounds really good! Even just reading it sounds like there is sexual tension. I don't really see the point in bringing up the November sex at this point in time. I guess I can see the point of having a clean launching point for the next phases of Lumi and EJole, and if that's the reason then they should have just dropped it. I don't really see the point of adding all this sexual tension just to prove there isn't anything there, they could have just kept it mundane.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 9 2012, 01:55 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Halloween Family
Apr 9 2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks for posting.

The Sami's Apt stuff sounds really good! Even just reading it sounds like there is sexual tension. I don't really see the point in bringing up the November sex at this point in time. I guess I can see the point of having a clean launching point for the next phases of Lumi and EJole, and if that's the reason then they should have just dropped it. I don't really see the point of adding all this sexual tension just to prove there isn't anything there, they could have just kept it mundane.
:laugh: Those were my two favorite lines!

Sounds great - I'm really looking forward to EJami trying to stick to their new mantra. ;)

Thanks for the write up!

Skye
Member Avatar

Tuesday, April 10th

Sonny is in his coffee shop
Will comes in says he saw the lights on and wondered if he needed any help
sonny tells him he can clear off the tables , he hates doing that
Will tells him what he did all day
and he came out to his grandmother
told her he was gay and
now he is telling him
no big deal
Sonny says this is huge

Kate at home
ready for bed
thinking about being with
ian

stef with Francesco
stef apologizes for shooting the messenger
but he had to know if Katherine betrayed him
he knew testing her was going to be a risk
always thought in his heart that
i will never ever forgive her for this
Francesco asks him if he wants him to deal with him
stef says no i will handle this myself

ian comes over to see kate
she says stefano is my husband i love him and im not going to leave him for you
go and never come back

John and Hope see a half a coin in the egg
john says its engraved,,,letters and numbers
might be a code
stef went through a lot of trouble to get his hands on it

sami home unpacking
takes her wedding ring off after looking at a family picture
knock on the door
its EJ, says are the kids asleep
she says yeah keep your voice down i dont want sydney waking up in a strange place
he says are you alright
she says yeah thanks so much for letting us have this apartment
he says you know what, you are welcome ok
he stops her and kisses her
she kisses him back

john says he cant put together
any pattern with the numbers and letters
john says this coin is our ticket home

Sami and Ej stop kissing
she says what the hell is that
he says i was proving a point
she says what that you are a bigger jerk than i thought you were
he says no,,, did you feel anything
she says besides your tongue in my mouth
he says i was talking about our chemistry
did you feel any chemistry
she says no i didnt
he says ok fine
thats good thats 2 of us , that proves my point
she says you could have answered the question without kissing me
he says it was really important i knew the answer to the question it needed to be cleared up
she says well its clear, i despise you from the top of my head to the soles of my feet
he says words words words darling ,i need to know that there is nothing romantic lingering between the 2 of us
she says there is not , there is nothing romantic
get it
he says, i just had to know that if there was someone watching from the outside would they perceive this with me moving you in here and me moving across the hall as being something that you know
she says you said it is for the kids
he says it is for the kids ,i made that very clear
she says who are you trying to convince EJ
me or you ?

Ej says well if im being honest im trying to convince both of us
she says i know im not attracted to you
he says if i knew that was true i would be happy
she says well its true so rejoice
he says rejoice if thats the case why does these things keep happening over and over again
she says are you here to revisit the worse night of my life , the night i was over come with grief over the loss of my son
he says normal people they would have wept together they would railed at god over the injustice of the whole thing
normal people would have beaten their own breast not each others , instead you and i take each others clothes off and started making love on the floor
she says there was no love involved it was just grief sex
he says oh you have a name for it now, im really happy for you , it doesnt stop it being insane
doesnt explain why when the 2 of us were at each others throats , we end up in the most intimate positions
she says i do not want to discuss one of the worse nights of my life, i will never get over what it cost me
he says you are not the only person who lost everything that night
she says its getting late
he says im not leaving here until we make sure, thats never going to happen again

Sonny says congrats takes a lot of courage to come out
Will says it wasnt easy
i was pretty nervous about telling you thought you would have been sick and tried of me , how long it took for me to get my act together
Sonny says nothing tougher than pretending to be someone you are not
Will says grandma knew and she was so supportive
how long have you know
sonny says he has gaydar but it
kind of sealed the deal when he caught him in the lip lock with his buddy
Will wants his advice on his next move

Sami says what is it why this sudden need to prove that we wont have sex together again
do you think there is going to be an encore
he says both lucas and nicole accused me of moving in across the hall so i can be close to you ,i told them it wasnt true, but
i need to make sure that you and i are both on the same page
she says we are we are toxic together , we screw up everything
he says thank you , somehow we do seem to have 2 beautiful children
what im saying we need to find a way to co exist together peacefully for them so we dont screw this up
she says i agree
he says so we both understand where we are
not a problem friends without benefits
she continues to unpack

Hope and john
went to a coin dealer, found a coin of the same size but not gold
they are going to make a fake coin, paint it and saw it in half
they will put a code on it
critical that we keep up the fraud as princess and the pawn

ian promises kate not to let her down again
kate says its too late im married
he says so am i we can deal with it
Madison wants a divorce
she says im married to stefano Dimera
if he thinks i betrayed him
there is no telling what he will do
we have to sop this nonsense and forget it ever happened

steffie calls kate
she says so good to hear your voice
he says you sound flustered did i get you at a bad time ?

Kate says she was getting ready for bed
he says i couldnt go another eveing without hearing my wifes voice
she says i havent heard from you since you left i was getting worried
he says im fine
just a tough job im dealing with
going to be over shortly
you are angry but if you will forgive me i will move heaven and earth to make it up to you

Will says im thinking about telling my dad
not going to be the same thing as telling you and my grandma cuz he has no clue that im gay
Sonny says are you sure he was looking at us funny
Will says he warned me about how i was acting
other people might get the wrong impression
i think its going to come as a shock to him
dont want to let him down he assumed i was straight
Sonny says my parents thought the same thing
Will asks sonny how he told his parents
sonny says he took a deep breath and dove right in
help them understand you are still the son they always loved
and this makes you happy
Will says but the marriage and settling down part
Sonny says you can still have that
going to tell your mom at the same time
Will says no absolutely not there is no way
she is going to know this about me

ej is sitting on the couch
Sami says its late you have things to do
she opens the door for him
he says quite absolutely , he goes out the door
and says everything is to your liking
she says its perfect
there is a little leak under the sink
going to call a plumber in the morning
he says a small leak,, i can fix it
she says you are not the handy type
he says we will see and he comes back in
he takes his jacket off and roles up his sleeves and says lets see what the mayor can do

he bends down and looks under the sink
says it doesnt look too difficult to fix, i can have this done in no time
she says can i get you a wrench or something
she looks thru a tool box
says i have 3 wrenches
he says do you have a big one
she gives it to him
he starts to work
she says is it possible to hate someone and miss them at the same time
he cant hear her so he comes out from under the sink
she says im talking about rafe i hate him for getting nicole pregnant but i miss him
he says its time you forgot about rafe
then the pipe burst and got him right in the face
comes out with a lot of force
sami starts laughing
EJ laughs too and says its not funny
(it was funny)

stef tells kate about the package he is having delivered to the house, he has been
keeping tabs on Marlena
for leverage going to use the info against john
one of the difficult parts of his business
he doesnt want her to get the wrong idea if she takes a peek at the package
he doesnt want any secrets between them
cant wait to see you and hold you in my arms
he hangs up and says oh what a bitch
she says to Ian i made the biggest mistake of my life

Hope keeps trying to figure out the code
john says we are in the home stretch now
it is show time
he finished painting the coin

Will says im not even talking to my mom and i wont let her know anything this personal about me
she will make everything about her self, she is the most selfish and self centred person in the world
there are only so many times i can forgive her before i start to lose respect for her entirely
you think i should tell her
Sonny says you are using this as a weapon a way to hurt her and she will find out she will be devastated if she doesnt hear it from you
you are making a positive move keep it that way
Will says she doesnt deserve to know
Sonny says she does she is your mom dont hold this against her do the right thing and let her know who you are , for your sake

ej gets up soaked and says got it
she says you sure did
i think you are supposed to shut the valve off
he says thank you so much thats really kind of you
she passes him a towel and he notices her ring is off and says
you have taken your wedding ring off
she says yeah thats what you do when your marriage is over
do you have dry clothes at your place
he says no i haven moved in yet
she says i can throw your shirt in the dyer
he says could you ,thank you so much
he starts to unbuckle his belt to take his pants off she says just the shirt
he says but these are soaking wet
she runs off with the shirt
and he smiles

kate tells Ian what stefano was doing following marlena
i betrayed him for no good reason
Ian says we made love cuz you know we belong together
she screams you have ruined my life and i hate you for it

steffie comes to see john and Hope
Hope throws the egg at him
he says do you have any idea how valuable this is
john says now let me and the princess fly away and begin our new life together
Stef opens the egg and sees the half a coin

Ej has the towel around his shoulders
wants to know if he can help with anything
she gives him her wedding album to throw in the trash he says you will regret that if you throw it away
she says i think you are right
seems like a life time ago , it was last year
i was pregnant and we were so happy
and now he is going to have a baby with nicole , its like i didnt matter to him at all
he says im not convinced that baby is his
she says even if he is not he is still willing to make this huge commitment to her and it means we have to find a way to move
on
he says im not running away from nicole just yet
she says she has made it clear she doesnt want to have anything to do with you in every way she possible can
he says if that baby is mine there is no way im going anywhere
she says oh well its definitely over for me and rafe
oh my god do you realize this is my 5th ruined marriage
he says the good news is Elizabeth Taylor still has the record but you still have some time
she says oh come on thats not funny
then they go back and forth about how it is funny
she says am i that unlovable
he says i think it means the opposite
i can tell you as one of the 5 gentlemen who had the misfortune to marry you i can tell you you are very lovable
she says your father made us get married
he says he may have forced the issue but i wouldnt have done it unless i wanted to ,you know that right
she says yeah and we did that like we do everything else together
we blew that to smithereens
at least we learned our lesson right

ian says you followed your heart nothing to be ashamed of
she says go back to Madison
he says there is no more madison i want to be with you
she says you will lose everything if stefano doesnt kill you first

stef says everything seems to be in order
Francesco gave them their fake passports
Hope says lily Favershom
john says and im father John
Hope says i will have to keep my hands off you
john says we are good
stef says we are good
go and enjoy your life together
stef says would you tell me where you are going
Hope says where we first fell in love
they leave

Will says he will think about talking to his mom
he might have more questions about how to be comfortable being gay in salem
sonny says anytime
Will says he wouldnt have gotten this far without him
i watched you interact with people, all people
it doesnt matter to you you are the same person with everybody
so easy going ,so natural
i want to be like you
Sonny says im so happy for you
everything is going to be ok
they stand up and hug

Hope and john get to the airport
john says only have so much time before stef realizes that the half a coin is fake
Hope has the real one, when they get home they will find out what the code means

Francesco tells stef that john and Hope are at the airport
stef wants to know if they are going to paris
Francseso says he is waiting to hear
steffie realizes the coin is fake
says damn them

Will says i guess i should go and let you close up
Sonny says keep me in the loop when you decide to tell your parents
Will looks back at sonny before he leaves

sami gives EJ his shirt back
he says thank you so much ill let you get back to your unpacking
we have a deal
this whole neighbourly situation stays strictly platonic
she says yes if i need to say it again i will with everything you have done to me
he says with everything you have done to me
she says either way
the point is we dont want to get involved
ej says the cleaner and simpler the better
she says safer for us and everyone else in a 25 mile radius
he shakes her hand
he says good night
she says let go of me
she flops down on the couch
ej on the outside putting his jacket on
and smiles

Ian says im not afraid of stefano
kate says if you care about me anything at all just go
you are making it worse being here
he says i will go but making love to you tonight
changed everything
he kisses her goodbye
and she sits on the coffee table and cries

stef says they tricked me they took the contents of the egg
Fransesco says what do you want me to do
stop them dont let them get on that plane
he gets a phone call, says they are
on the way to Salem?
stop them do not let them get on that plane
they have been deceiving me all along they know that they are john and Hope

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Wait WTH where is that Phoenix embossed walking stick???? I want to believe that there is a connection between Ian/Stefano and that is why Ian does not fear him because it will add more intruige to the Ian/Kate/Stefano stuff but without the matching Phoenix what then?

You are right Ian you making love to Stefano Dimera's wife does change things and I cannot wait to see where all of this goes.

Seems like Ian is done with Madison since Kate put it on him, I am wondering is that the announcement that shocks both Kate/Madiosn that Ian wnats a divorce so he can fight for Kate.

Thanks again Pat and Skye for the write-ups. I know it takes a lot of time but it is appreciated.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Apr 9 2012, 02:15 PM.

spartan
Member Avatar

Oh, I like the sounds of this EJami dialogue. I love that they are sincerely trying to figure out why they are so f'd up and still keep going back to each other. :laugh: I'm anxious to see this play out because it sounds like they continue to be in complete denial about having feelings for each other, yet both are of course afraid to admit it. So keeping it platonic? Yeah, I'm all for it. Good luck with that one, kids. :popcorn:

I totally zone out anymore with the Jope stuff because now all I can think about is how long do we have to wait before they crack this stupid code? Ugh.

Kate is in some deep doo doo.

spartan
Member Avatar

Skye, I totally love your Lexie and EJ banner. I'm going to miss their scenes so much.

Thanks for the write ups to you and Pat.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Halloween Family
Apr 9 2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks for posting.

They do it all the time on soaps, it's angst....for the stop and start that always happens when they are writing another couple getting together or reconciling. Remember how many times safe stopped and started, or LUMI back in 2004

Sweeney A
Member Avatar

:cheers: my happy dance for the night done.cant wait. aaawewwwwooooooah!! :cloud9:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

The smile at the end...EJ is possibly playing her.

peaches179

I wish the the writers could give Sonny more subtance and depth then just being Will's gay friend. Because as of now, I could care less about the character. Their dialogue sounds pretty good, though. Love hearing him talk about Grandma Marlena.

Thanks Pat, Skye! :)
Edited by peaches179, Apr 9 2012, 02:49 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

rpmaluki
Apr 9 2012, 02:38 PM
It's hard to say until we see it - and even then it could be taken either way. But from the write up it sounds to me like they both rather enjoy the bantering back and forth more than they care to admit to one another - or even themselves.

deletemyaccountplease

rpmaluki
Yeah this is good. You don't know if he's playing her or being up front and enjoying himself

deletemyaccountplease

I think ejs just flirting and sucking up to be around the kids more.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Thanks for the warning.

Alligato
Member Avatar

PatNS
Apr 9 2012, 01:40 PM
EJ - Did you feel chemistry? Sami - NO! Of course I didn't. Well it's cleared up and if you want it clearer I can tell you that I despise you from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
Sami - You don't have to convince me. I know for a fact that I am absolutely not attracted to you.
Sami - Are you seriously here to revisit one of the worse nights in my life ... a night where I was overcome with grief over the loss of my son.
Sami - There was no love involved. It was just grief sex. EJ - Oh, you have a name for it now, do you?
Sami - I get it but I do not want to discuss one of the worst nights of my life. I will never get over what it cost me.
EJ - Hey young lady, you're not the only person who lost everything that night.
Sami - Obviously we are. We're toxic together. We screw up everything.
EJ and Sami have the most stupidest conversation, but at least they included a few gems....and don't worry, Sami, I didn't feel any chemistry between you and EJ either. Not surprising that either you or EJ don't recognize that you can't make chemistry...it's just there. And if you can't find it, you don't have it! And calling Sami "young lady" doesn't help with any sexual tension....sounds like an old man talking to a child.
I wonder how many times AS will roll her eyes during this scene.

And LOL at Sami calling it "griefsex"....I prefer the term "gruntfuck" or "beastsex" but any of those will do! LMAO! Worst night and toxic are good too!
Much ado about nothing...and stupidity!

Surprisngly, the Will/Sonny scenes sound really good. And I love how Will knows that Sami will make it all about her. Looking forward to seeing how these two will evolve...I'd love for them to scrap Chad and Melanie, and make Sonny's story a little more prominent.

Kate certainly went fast with Ian, and not sure how Stefano "testing" Kate did him any good, nor his unforgiveness of her. If Steffie leaves without any contact and sets it up for her to make assumptions, how can he get mad if Ian starts putting the moves on. Don't get me wrong, she didn't have to sleep with him, but that was an awfully quick way to end State.

Thanks for the write up!

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

rpmaluki
Was there ever a doubt?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jtsahottie
Apr 9 2012, 03:08 PM
rpmaluki
Was there ever a doubt?
Has he ever not played her?

Sweeney A
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 9 2012, 03:16 PM
jtsahottie
Apr 9 2012, 03:08 PM
rpmaluki
Was there ever a doubt?
Has he ever not played her?
Ej has played EVERYONE that calls themself a woman. :boobs:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply