Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com interview with Lauren Koslow
Topic Started: Apr 10 2012, 01:58 PM (1,053 Views)
Ellie

When it first happened, it was one of Days of Our Livesí most surprising pairings. Mafioso Stefano DiMera decided he wanted the lovely Kate Roberts to be his wife, but instead of wining and dining her, he blackmailed her into marrying him. Although Kate went into the union kicking and screaming, she and Stefano quickly developed a deep love for each other and emerged into a bona fide supercouple. So when the show's writers decided to have Kate cheat on her husband with Ian...

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/ActorInterviews/a/Lauren-Koslow-Discusses-State-Split.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie.

Always love hearing from Lauren.

Maybe there is hope that Kate/Stefano will work things out eventually when a couple splits there is always hope. With the Lexie stuff coming maybe Kate will be the shoulder that Stefano will need to cry in and he will realize how much he still loves her. I know he does but he is hurt right now. I know Kate loves Stefano too. There is still love and when there is still love then there is always a chance or reconciliation.

I am excited about the exciting things that Lauren said will be coming up.

Lauren/Joe have amazing chemistry together so I hope that they will be able to do scenes together again soon.

am103
Member Avatar

Days really did strike gold when they paired Kate and Stefano together. The storyline opportunities are endless for them if the writing is solid. Key word: IF.

PhoenixFan
Member Avatar

Well i was very suprised when tptb decided to pair Stefano and Kate, but after some time I got used to STATE. I just can't say i'm their biggest fan. I grew to like them as a couple and I enjoyed some of their scenes, however i'm pretty sure they won't be able to win me over completely. When i started watching Days Stefano was obsessed with Marlena.. Celeste was helping him in Maison Blanche.. I personally prefer Stefano alone and evil like the good old Days and not married but perhaps in some sort of relationship.. the no strings attached kind of thing. I love Celeste and hated it when she stopped working for Stefano. Now Tanya and Joe had amazing chemistry. In all honesty i'm not that sad about a possible STATE break up. I do know that Joe and Lauren worked really hard to establish this pairing and yes i believe Stefano and Kate love eachother. So If STATE survives i'll be okay with that, but if they don't i won't cry.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I really liked state and upset they decided to break them up and like this. The only good things that comes out of it are some great dramatic scenes.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Wow, about.com does not know what the supercouple formula consists of.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 10 2012, 03:31 PM
I really liked state and upset they decided to break them up and like this. The only good things that comes out of it are some great dramatic scenes.
I am with you. I do not like this break up but I am glad Lauren said that there is hope so we will see. I am a STATE fan. We will see where this goes.

Btw off subject I LOVE your avatar that is a BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING picture of Whitney. I love her.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Stefano and Kate suck as a married couple in love. They are fine as partners in crime but we have gotten very little of that with those two.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Apr 10 2012, 05:54 PM
Stefano and Kate suck as a married couple in love. They are fine as partners in crime but we have gotten very little of that with those two.
I wanted more of that from them as a married couple too but I still like them together. But OH HELL YEAH!!!!! The two of them wreaking havoc now that would be HOT!!!!!!

I have always wanted more writing for them as a married couple I LOVE them together and I always wanted to see more. I hope that if they get back together there will be more writing for them as a couple.

An evil powerhouse couple that I could get with.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I don't mind conflict for Kate and Stefano but the way this was done was way too fast and made Kate and Stefano both look bad.

Nick_Brooke

I love Kate and Stefano. I hope they make it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply