Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Days photoshoot pics; Casey, Molly, Camila, Chandler, Schuyler, Freddie, Kate M
Topic Started: Apr 10 2012, 07:13 PM (6,594 Views)
Ellie

Photos by Michael Desmond, NBC NBCUniversal, Inc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ellie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ellie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cupcake06

Abby and new guy...hot!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I want to like the pictures so bad, but I hate the style/theme they went with. Not appealing to me.

elizhope
Member Avatar

These pics pretty much tell us what to expect this summer. Gabby/Melanie/Chad triangle, Will/Sonny together, and Abby hooking up with new guy (cannot remember his name LOL)

They all look great! Although, I hate the 50's look. They should have just done normal clothes
Edited by elizhope, Apr 10 2012, 07:17 PM.

MyHappyEnding

Let's cake on some more makeup on Casey's face. Damn.

And Melanie should be wearing stiletto's with that dress, not wedges.

CynthiaHaskins1

I really love the will and sonny photos the really look cute together.

Ellie

DrewHamilton
Apr 10 2012, 07:16 PM
I want to like the pictures so bad, but I hate the style/theme they went with. Not appealing to me.
Ditto... I like the styling in the 'Wilson' pic but aside from that, not my taste. I just don't think anyone looks good, and that is not the goal of a photoshoot!

Ellie

If anyone quotes the original post in their reply, you're banned. No just kidding - but please don't. It causes issues loading the board and uses up our bandwidth. Thanks!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Camila Banus looks beautiful - what a joke that Chad wouldn't lust after Gabi!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Apr 10 2012, 07:19 PM.

Cupcake06

I don't like the style, but I think everyone looks pretty good for the most part.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Apr 10 2012, 07:17 PM
DrewHamilton
Ditto... I like the styling in the 'Wilson' pic but aside from that, not my taste.
Yes, I don't like the styling either. New guy is hot, though, and he looks good with KM. I like Will and Sonny as well. No comment on Fast Forward Central.

Cupcake06

Paxton
Apr 10 2012, 07:19 PM
Ellie
Apr 10 2012, 07:17 PM
DrewHamilton
Ditto... I like the styling in the 'Wilson' pic but aside from that, not my taste.
Yes, I don't like the styling either. New guy is hot, though, and he looks good with KM. I like Will and Sonny as well. No comment on Fast Forward Central.
Hee hee. I think Melanie actually looks great here. And she and Chad look good together. Too bad the story is crap.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

New guy is ugly.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Love the Wilson pics!!

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

Wilson :wub: They are so adorable. Great pics. Thanks for sharing :D

MarvinPepper
Member Avatar

Love the Will and Sonny pics, but not fussed about the rest. Soooooooo not interested in the teen set apart from WilSon. Especially with Melame still in the picture being painted as a proverbial saint. If I have to suffer through them, would much prefer a Chad and Gabi pairing.
Edited by MarvinPepper, Apr 10 2012, 07:26 PM.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Molly Burnette is striking, very flattering hair style for her and the makeup was nice, red dress but then WTH with the shoes????

Casey is a handsome boy. Emphasis on boy. He looks out of his element juggling two ladies.

The new guy looks scared and stiff.

What an awkward pose for Abby and the new guy. Very pretty girl but the nightgown thing is kind of weird.

Sonny looks good.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply