Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Days photoshoot pics; Casey, Molly, Camila, Chandler, Schuyler, Freddie, Kate M
Topic Started: Apr 10 2012, 07:13 PM (6,531 Views)
oldschoolfan

Considering all the changes going on over there it is apparent from these pics the direction they are going to go, and none of interests me except for Will.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Ughhh why is Melanie still on this show!?!?!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

nocturnalblondie
Apr 10 2012, 07:18 PM
Camila Banus looks beautiful - what a joke that Chad wouldn't lust after Gabi!
Couldn't agree more! She is gorgeous, as was Stephanie (Shelly Hennig), but they continue to make the male lead in the storyline lust after....Melanie? :shame:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Can't stand Melanie ever since they had my favorite guy, the reasoned I stared watching this show, Dimples :wub: fall in love with that bitch :shame: .......
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 11 2012, 01:13 PM.

Dany_E

graceadler
Apr 10 2012, 07:49 PM
Ellie
Apr 10 2012, 07:13 PM
She looks like a young Patsy Pease in this pic :o
You'd have to add a couple more inches of poof though. That woman had her some bigass hairdos.

OliveAnn

Some of these photos are much better than the ones that were on the CelebBuzz website. Did they first publish the worst ones on purpose?

Kate Mansi should not do that unsexy pouty face. She's naturally gorgeous, she doesn't need to do that.

This photo of CD, MB and CB looked awfully familiar when I first saw it. And then I realized why... Recycling poses, much?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FamousLove69
Member Avatar

I LOVE Chelanie/Mad, WilSon & Abby/Cameron SEXY!!!! I LOVE the whole idea for the photo shoot its about time we get some new photos and w/Ali being at a photoshoot w/JS the other day then that means were getting MORE new pics YAY! Now all I need is NEW Safe, Dannifer, Ian/Kate, EJole and hopefully Bradison even tho SJB is on her way out! :redface:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Is it just me or is SY showing some bulge in that first pic? He is sorta thrusting it out too a bit. LOL

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also whose decision was it to dress the men in this photoshoot like total pansies?

Capri pants..REALLY

And don't get me started on Teeth's ugly mug..wow..bad

The only acceptable photos are WILSON and Kate & Arms almost kissing (wow HOT!)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also..way too much pancake makeup on Casey, he looks like a woman!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Camila Banus looks so bangable in these pictures...yum!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Camilla looks the best. The guys all look ridiculous. Hate their pants and the slicked down hair.

six
Member Avatar

I kind of like these. Those pants make CM look bowlegged and like his legs are too short for his body though.

christycatt

I think everyone looks really nice. I personally like the 50's style but to each his own. I think all of them are great looking people, flaws and all!!

Can't wait for the Ejami pics to come out :cheer:

PhoenixFan
Member Avatar

I like the Wilson pictures and Gabi/Camila looks stunning. She's very hot. Nice legs. I'm jealous. lol

Chad/Casey has so much make up on.. he seems photoshopped.. i think he would look good enough with just a little bit of make up. Overkill here.

Abby and Cameron make a nice couple. I like it. Melanie/Molly looks great, too, but the black strappy wedges are wrong.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Dany_E
Apr 11 2012, 01:17 PM
graceadler
Ellie
You'd have to add a couple more inches of poof though. That woman had her some bigass hairdos.
Both of them are ugly....... :shame:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

Ej_Sami
Apr 11 2012, 08:57 PM
Dany_E
Apr 11 2012, 01:17 PM
graceadler
Ellie
Both of them are ugly....... :shame:
lmao...agreed! :wave:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I care about none of these but Will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply