Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ is not Stefano's son!; 4/26 Issue
Topic Started: Apr 11 2012, 09:11 PM (18,300 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Stefano’s world explodes this week as he turns his back on both EJ and Kate.

As the week begins, Stefano arranges a romantic dinner for Kate at the town square. “Kate is still feeling remorse over having slept with Ian,” notes Lauren Koslow. “So this romantic gesture on Stefano’s part adds to her guilt.” Kate tries to mask her discomfort by asserting how deeply she loves Stefano, but his mood abruptly shifts and he announces that he knows about Kate’s sexcapades with Ian.

“Kate is devastated,” previews Koslow. First, Stefano informs Kate that the DiMera manse is no longer her home. Next, he reveals that Countess Wilhelmina has been taken away from her and turned over to Sami! “Stefano turns her world upside down,” sighs the actress.

Kate meets with Lucas and updates him on the disastrous turn her life has taken. “It’s a wonderful scene between the two of them,” smiles Koslow. “Lucas tries to comfort Kate. He says, ‘We can fix this. We still have Hearth & Home.’ That’s when Kate tells her son, ‘You don’t get it. We’ve lost everything, which means you’ve lost everything, too.’”

Determined to straighten everything out with Stefano, Kate goes to the mansion, only to discover that she’s been locked out. EJ arrives and says that Stefano had all of her things removed. “At first, EJ doesn’t understand,” states Koslow. “He asks what Kate did to anger Stefano and then learns she slept with another man. But EJ doesn’t turn against Kate because, as it turns out, he’s having his own issues with Stefano.” To Kate’s surprise, EJ comments that he expects to see his belongings tossed out, too. “To a degree, the same thing is happening to EJ. They’ve both been betrayed by Stefano. They commiserate over it.”

Stefano appears and orders Kate and EJ to leave. EJ insists that he’s not going anywhere until Stefano explains his behavior. Meanwhile, Kate pleads with Stefano to give her another chance. Stefano brushes them off. Alone in his study, Stefano pulls out Alice’s letter from the safety deposit box, which reveals that EJ is not his biological son...

Source: FL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

NO SHIT! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I wonder when Ej will find out! And who is his real daddy? John? :shrug:

lilkatie24

So let me guess, he turns out to be John's son after all?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

...and MarDar PROMISED no paternity switches..... any wonder why they won't be writing for the show? :shame:

Thank you for posting! :wave:

am103
Member Avatar

As long as Hope isn't EJ's mother, I think I'll be okay with this...

But, knowing Days...

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

What a shocker, right? Not too obvious that this was the way Mardar was going with this.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lilkatie24
Apr 11 2012, 09:15 PM
I am guessing he is John's son. I can't imagine him being Hope's tho. Why would Alice ever allow a Dimera to raise her granddaughter's son? Makes no sense.

lilkatie24

magicsteacher
Apr 11 2012, 09:18 PM
lilkatie24
Apr 11 2012, 09:15 PM
I am guessing he is John's son. I can't imagine him being Hope's tho. Why would Alice ever allow a Dimera to raise her granddaughter's son? Makes no sense.
Why would she let Stefano raise John's son? I hope they don't mess with Alice's memory anymore than they already have.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I'm glad they're finally getting on with this - but I'm withholding judgment until we see where it's headed. I'll be fine with it if he turns out to be John and Kristen's (or Susan's) kid. But I agree that there is just no way that Alice would have knowingly sat quietly back and watched Stefano raise Hope's child.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Storyline is stoo-pid....he better not be Johns Son

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

:shame: on these new developments. Shocked but :shame: nonetheless. I'll probably flip my shit if it turns out John and/Hope are EJ's parents. So much for the no paternity switches. I hope TomSell remedy this first.

Vicky4Mimi

So John is his daddy making him and Sami Ejousins...ew. and YAY.

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

I don't think he will be John's son. I am thinking Ian. I hope this is one of the first storylines that the new writers fix. EJ not being Stefano's son? UGHHH HATE THIS!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

EJousins! Hey maybe he's Marlena and Johns son....EVEN BETTER...Esiblings!

deletemyaccountplease

Being johns son wouldn't bother me too much. Hope no way

Carly
Member Avatar

Wouldn't Stefano have figured this out back when he wanted to use Allie's and Johnny's cord blood to cure his illness? I vaguely recall EJ saying that he put the cord blood on ice in case Stefano needed to use it at some point. I don't think Stefano ever actually used the cord blood, but I thought he did some sort of DNA test in order to determine that the cord blood of EJ's babies would heal him. The DNA test would've showed that Stefano wasn't EJ's father. And back then would've been a great time for Alice to speak up about EJ's true paternity so that Stefano would stop trying to rip the unborn babies from Sami's frakkin' uterus! Then again, I've probably put more thought into writing this paragraph than DAYS is putting into Alice's entire clusterfrak of secrets, so I guess I can't expect too much logic or rationality from this show....

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Carly
Apr 11 2012, 09:29 PM
Wouldn't Stefano have figured this out back when he wanted to use Allie's and Johnny's cord blood to cure his illness? I vaguely recall EJ saying that he put the cord blood on ice in case Stefano needed to use it at some point. I don't think Stefano ever actually used the cord blood, but I thought he did some sort of DNA test in order to determine that the cord blood of EJ's babies would heal him. The DNA test would've showed that Stefano wasn't EJ's father. And back then would've been a great time for Alice to speak up about EJ's true paternity so that Stefano would stop trying to rip the unborn babies from Sami's frakkin' uterus! Then again, I've probably put more thought into writing this paragraph than DAYS is putting into Alice's entire clusterfrak of secrets, so I guess I can't expect too much logic or rationality from this show....
I guess we are suppose to forget that....rme

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am sorry but if EJ is either John's, Hope's or BOTH I will have two major problems with that.

1. Alice would have NEVER kept EJ's parentage a secret if he was Hope's or even just John's son! I am tired of them shitting on Alice's memory!

2. The other thing that is pissing me off is, if he is Johns son they would have to change John's parentage AGAIN!!!!!

I am hoping for his parent/parents to be ANYONE other then John and Hope!!! At least I am assuming that Marlena is safe from being EJ's mother since that would make him and Sami brother and sister!!!
Edited by Tammy, Apr 11 2012, 09:34 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I would rather they keep him Stefano's than be Ian's!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply